Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the time of the rise of bitcoin?  (Read 1580 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:48:47 AM

I do expect the price to come up a bit more the coming months, but the top will probably be lower than most of us would think. I think there is still a 50% gain than we can realize just before the block halving if you buy now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:58:16 AM

Well I think we can have a little increase of the price but there it stops already, it will not rise to a high amount till the halving is my prediction.
Although people are believing and investing in the bitcoin again and more people are coming.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:37:44 AM

It can be considered a time of rise. The reason behind the increase will be the adoption which is getting increased due to the halving of the year.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:50:59 AM

It can be considered a time of rise. The reason behind the increase will be the adoption which is getting increased due to the halving of the year.

Companies adapting bitcoin as a source of payment will surely increase its value and the more people use it the more it will be mainstream.
As this years come of bitcoin halving this will surely mark another price hike for bitcoin.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

No yet, what were experiencing at the moment, is just normal ups and downs on it's value in the market even though mostly have been up. I would give another 2 months for gradual increase since it's still in a phase that could go either way with short trend of downs and ups (happening recently), and the real rise would be after the halving in July.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
McCombstech

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:44:54 AM

Companies adapting bitcoin as a source of payment will surely increase its value and the more people use it the more it will be mainstream.
As this years come of bitcoin halving this will surely mark another price hike for bitcoin.
Yes Bitcoin is rising now slowly and that is very good. We all hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it with profit later.
In the future that will be so good that many people can have some profit later in the future.
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:58:19 AM

the movement this week is so stable and weak as there is not strong movements happen in the market. So I think in order to see a rise in btc price, I think we will wait for a good news to push the price higher.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:50:17 PM

Yes I think you can also see that the value is rising slowly and that is very good for those people who already has made an investment.
But you never know what it will happen later in the future. It can rise, but it can also be down and that will be not good.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 03:03:27 PM

Just remember the elasticity. If the price is going down unnaturally, it is an indication that bitcoin spike is super near to happen.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:07:34 PM

Just remember the elasticity. If the price is going down unnaturally, it is an indication that bitcoin spike is super near to happen.

all current market movements are very normal. i really don't see any indication that the price is about to rocket up. i think we will see the price stay between $390-$450 for another month or two. i am already happy if we manage to stay above the $400 price level.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:30:41 PM

It's not going to rise so soon and it may increase only after July. The price has been the same since 3-4 months and we have seen $470-$370 in these months. Till the halving, we can't be sure what can be the next price it would reach.

No its not to predict of course, its just the fact that we have to wait till we really can see the price and say what is maybe coming.
No one knows it, the halving will make the price go up no doubt about that but how much is not to predict of course.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:30:56 PM

bitcoin prices are unpredictable because if most people predict that prices will rise but in fact the price even go down and this day bitcoin price movement looks very slow but you still can earn profit from that if you buy or sell in the right moment
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

Many people are thinking indeed that it is going to rise and that is very good. I hope that more people will just hold their coins.
But you never know what will happen. And that is quite risky. So that is not good. But the halving is also coming.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

Yes but of course even if the rate or value of bitcoin would change from time to time will not say that this is not the time of bitcoin. As the actual price increase would encourage everyone to sell their bitcoin with a great value but when low will make them to buy for future negotiation..

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:19:37 PM

I think this is not the time that the price of bitcoin will rise soon.. because the bitcoin price still playing around 410-420
Maybe next week the price will rise not now.. But it helps for those who tradind in bitcoin.. he can make 4-7 usd every time he buy 410 and wait for the price to high and sell it..
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:04:57 PM

I think this is not the time that the price of bitcoin will rise soon.. because the bitcoin price still playing around 410-420
Maybe next week the price will rise not now.. But it helps for those who tradind in bitcoin.. he can make 4-7 usd every time he buy 410 and wait for the price to high and sell it..

Bitcoin will rise. The chinese are looking for ways to transfer their own currency and bitcoin is easy accessible being online.
They can push bitcoin's price to limit's we've never seen before.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:08:00 PM

Bitcoin will rise. The chinese are looking for ways to transfer their own currency and bitcoin is easy accessible being online.

I just read an article today and saw that there are more ways for the chinese to get coins exchanged. However bitcoin is the main and easiest way.
If that will happen. The price will Peak. And i mean really peak. Over 3 times at least. However it's an if so make sure to invest wisely and with money you can afford to lose.
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:02:18 AM

I just read an article today and saw that there are more ways for the chinese to get coins exchanged. However bitcoin is the main and easiest way.
If that will happen. The price will Peak. And i mean really peak. Over 3 times at least. However it's an if so make sure to invest wisely and with money you can afford to lose.

The chinse are going to pump the bitcoin and it will surely reach a high amout in the coming months.
I love the idea of bitcoin and will invest more because i trust this currency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: