Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want 4 btc  (Read 782 times)
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:00:07 PM

Can send cash in mail, deposit into most major banks. PayPal. PokerStars.
Straight trade, no vig or markup please.
I'm not sending first regardless.  Check trust and decide.  Pm me if interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:02:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:10:03 PM by suchmoon

Check trust and decide.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=152233

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
http://archive.is/ErOoe#selection-3507.0-3511.27

March 05, 2016, 09:24:25 PM - geoffreyqp - password reset via email
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:35:09 PM

my proof of i.d. is basically my username. so there's that.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:57:06 PM

Is that supposed to mean something?

A more appropriate ID for this forum would be a message signed with this address:

1FcPi5UTud9j9brFJDChnA8enZwpwXZ888
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:25:00 PM

Is that supposed to mean something?

A more appropriate ID for this forum would be a message signed with this address:

1FcPi5UTud9j9brFJDChnA8enZwpwXZ888

you can probably see with some search that i don't know how to sign btc addresses. i've posted asking about it before.

also if you can find someone with first name geoffrey, middle name q. last name p. then i guess...? i think it's a bit much though.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:29:40 PM

you can probably see with some search that i don't know how to sign btc addresses. i've posted asking about it before.

also if you can find someone with first name geoffrey, middle name q. last name p. then i guess...? i think it's a bit much though.

you can learn how to sign a message by reading shorena's thread How to sign a message?!.
names means nothing because changed password might mean changed ownership (hence the suspicion).

if you still can't sign a message just use escrow.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:37:59 PM

you can learn how to sign a message by reading shorena's thread How to sign a message?!.
names means nothing because changed password might mean changed ownership (hence the suspicion).

can you change usernames? did i just magically find an account with my name. like seriously, the letter Q!!

anybody actually interested in buying pm me, i can probably get someone with even higher trust than i to vouch that they sent to my name. and i can show you my passport/webcam etc.

any other forum police, unless your a mod. please stop being annoying. unless i see in your feedbacks, that you can actually trade the amount of $ i'm looking to transact, it's just wasteful of everyone's time.

i can just buy on bitquick if i'm desperate for a trade. just keeping this open to save money if someone has it.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:48:06 PM

can you change usernames? did i just magically find an account with my name. like seriously, the letter Q!!

anybody actually interested in buying pm me, i can probably get someone with even higher trust than i to vouch that they sent to my name. and i can show you my passport/webcam etc.

any other forum police, unless your a mod. please stop being annoying. unless i see in your feedbacks, that you can actually trade the amount of $ i'm looking to transact, it's just wasteful of everyone's time.

i can just buy on bitquick if i'm desperate for a trade. just keeping this open to save money if someone has it.

Seeing that you're the one asking for "trust" to the tune of 4 BTC you're really wasting everyone's time by refusing to spend a few minutes to learn how to sign a message. Even then it's a seriously sketchy deal. Just use a proper exchange.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:49:02 PM

you don't get it, do you?
it doesn't matter that your username is your real name. anyone can still hack your email and reset your password, then come to this forum and scam someone with your name.

I'm not accusing you of anything. all I did was explaining the why's and how's. how is that annoying?

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:22:48 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 03:57:57 AM by grue

They would still need an I.d. If you type my name in Google, there will be many pics that match my name and if eliminating the fake I.d prospect.

I've transacted at the very least 20k in these forums but thanks for the advice.

I'll add that To anybody that actually has funds and wants to go first, then yes I can find an old address and figure out how to sign it whatever that means
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 11:28:40 PM

I'll add that To anybody that actually has funds and wants to go first, then yes I can find an old address and figure out how to sign it whatever that means

How about an escrow - would you agree to that?

Or if a more trusted member wants to trade - would you then go first?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:31:51 PM

I can help you out with cash in the mail, you will of course have to send first and I can send coins once your money arrives or we can use OgNasty as escrow.  I do need a small markup though, otherwise it really isn't worth it for me, say 4%?

let me know if your interested.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:44:41 AM

The shamelessness and audacity. This guy just keeps going on and on with his "trust me coz I'm trusted" broken radio crap.

Simple, mister, sign the aforementioned bitcoin address! Or are you too lazy to do it? Drop those donuts, lift your arm and start typing away! Sign it!

Stop making endless excuses and forcing people here to trust you blindly!

geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:21:23 AM

Fairly certain I said I would figure out the signage do if a seller shows up just two post up

Also I based on what I've posted, I can clearly prove who I am either way, so what r u talking about? At least the one guy had defense of hacked email.. But I countered that. All u have said in ur last post is a rant

geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:24:06 AM

I can help you out with cash in the mail, you will of course have to send first and I can send coins once your money arrives or we can use OgNasty as escrow.  I do need a small markup though, otherwise it really isn't worth it for me, say 4%?

Not interested in any markup right now. Also not interested in sending first. bitquick is fairly easy. So looking for no markup or I'm likely not gonna deal
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:26:06 PM

Not interested in any markup right now. Also not interested in sending first. bitquick is fairly easy. So looking for no markup or I'm likely not gonna deal

Fair enough, good luck with your purchase.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
geoffreyqp (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:31:46 PM

LOL i guess i have to say thank you! just because i was getting annoyed as **** at u guys telling me to sign, i reinstalled electrum on my pc. (thanks someone to telling me it was electrum). zero chance i would have tried to figure out which wallet it is on my own.

i have 2.6btc there that i had no clue about. $1000+ yes sir? still don't know how to sign though.. nor can i find that 888 ending address. how do i find it? i still will sign though, since i have it opened. just someone tell me how to find that address.

no longer need the btc though as well.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:58:24 PM

This should be all you need

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: