Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: M7M Rig Reviews  (Read 289 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:42:42 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 03:25:21 AM by Ace_Of_Fades

Welcome To My Rig Review Page!

↑↑Visit Rig↑↑

Hashrate:    250KHS +
                                                                                                                                 Min Time:     3 Hours  [0.00046875]
                                                                                                                                 Max Time:    24Hours  [0.00375]

This rig will always be the cheapest M7M rig available on miningrigrentals. If you find a better price, please let me know, I will match it.

The advertised hashrate is 250KHS. This is the minimum hashrate. During 8:00-4:30 MST the hashrate will increase to between 300 and 500 KHS. You do not need to pay extra for this.
If you would like to know what time it currently is visit: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/mst

If you have rented my above rig, please leave a detailed review below. If you're a mod and you're reading this, I had no clue on what category to place this topic in. Mining seemed like the only reasonable place. If you know of a better spot, feel free to move it. Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: