Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right  (Read 76627 times)
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:25:40 AM

just google this ip, if you want some more information.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:05:06 AM

just google this ip, if you want some more information.

Looks like Placebo offered it up as a node once.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=810437.msg11526994#msg11526994
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:47:24 PM

This is a pretty popular ip address

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

argon2-coins love this address Smiley
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

This is a pretty popular ip address . . . looks like its linked to this coin too

https://c-cex.com/?id=ws&shownodes=mmxvi

here the address is reffered to as "lemon's Awsome Server . .

So MR lemoncoin man . . i ask you what number coin are you onto now ? are any one of these gonna succeed or what ? getting pretty sick and tired of following you around mining YOUR shitcoins . . 

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:17:53 PM

MMXVI coin block explorer was hosted at his same IP address "the lemon server"

Re: [ANN] MMXVI - Argon2 coin - NO PREMINE - NO ICO - PURE POW - SECOND TRY
January 07, 2016, 09:21:43 PM
Quote from: coin2016_dev on January 07, 2016, 09:20:58 PM

MMXVI is a no premine/ no ico - pure pow coin. This is a Argon2 algorithm coin.  Block halving every 600 blocks. First 50 blocks are 1 MMXVI (to prevent instamine). The next 550 blocks = 1000 MMXVI.  Halving every 600 blocks till 10 MMXVI per block. Block time 30 sec.

Block Explorer: http://5.196.67.100:6001/

Source: https://github.com/coin2016/MMXVI

Wallet: https://mega.nz/#!Z0gnWAaJ!1HVIDuk1OULujRmNRprqFu2uYsJUjVz4ukiczQyhAjk

Jobs Opportunities:

1. Designer - To create nice logo's
2. Game Designer - To create games that will use MMXVI
3. PR - Somebody that is responsible for Press Releases and to maintain communication with investors/miners/traders.

Lemon server is a node for Roscoin as well

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/roscoin-added-on-cointopay.377404/page-84

with the lemons! (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:34:43 PM

well he is fixed that now, it says refused to connect in web browser, i should of screenshot that too, there is something fishy here . .   this morning when i discovered this coincidence the ip http://5.196.67.100/  which was the only peer keeping space credits open.  went to the lemon ico ftp folder . . .

if you were smart there mr dev you would of said yeah so what i have a space credits wallet, instead you tried to blow it off, but unfortunatly this isnt going away, this coin has been very slow moving ...

Really, you should educate yourself and stop trolling. First, you should probably learn English, I don't understand half of the things you are saying. Yesterday when I was reading your post, I checked that IP too. All I saw was an empty directory listing. If you want to invest your time in something meaningful, you should do analysis of alt-coin nodes and you will find out that it's pretty common that there are more wallets running on one computer. I once had Dash, Orbitcoin and Groestl running. Does that mean I'm related to those coins?

It surprises me that I even have to reply to this. Trolls are getting worse every day.
with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:39:01 PM

I want to spend my time developing this coin, instead I have to reply to one troll in forum. I love working on open-source software, sometimes I question if it's worth it, working and getting trolled as reward.
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:23:01 PM

It must be google translate that you are having trouble with.  i know my english is horrible, Im sorry its the only language i speak.

Im not trolling Im presenting facts to the community that i discovered.

The IP were talking about is your personal server, this same ip has been presented by other accounts, as a dedicated node, dealing with other argon2 coins.  The space credits and MMXvi coin all point to your personal server.

Who else has a lemoncoin server ?  its not just chance that the same ip is showing up in several wallets, and all links back to you.

These coins are all flops produced by you.  The same host server has been used over an over again. 

I can guarantee via online investigation that you are using several accounts here, making coins that flop and pretty much take peoples money, time, effort, and trust.

with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:04:52 PM

It must be google translate that you are having trouble with.  i know my english is horrible, Im sorry its the only language i speak.

Im not trolling Im presenting facts to the community that i discovered.

The IP were talking about is your personal server, this same ip has been presented by other accounts, as a dedicated node, dealing with other argon2 coins.  The space credits and MMXvi coin all point to your personal server.

Who else has a lemoncoin server ?  its not just chance that the same ip is showing up in several wallets, and all links back to you.

These coins are all flops produced by you.  The same host server has been used over an over again.  

I can guarantee via online investigation that you are using several accounts here, making coins that flop and pretty much take peoples money, time, effort, and trust.

You present accusations and no proof. If you don't like LemonCoin, that's fine, but don't FUD this thread for no reason.
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:31:59 PM

This isnt fud, get that through the google translate buddy . . .i dropped proof that your behind a whole bunch of flops . . .google not translate screenshots and links ?

you ve made another dead coin . . . you move slower than molasss uphill on a cold winter day, you behave the same with every coin you launch !!!

IF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ENGLISH you would be trying a little harder to something other than say this isnt fud . .

Mark my words, this is another dead coin . .  Dev will run away/give up like the last two usless coins he made . . .this guy purely makes coins, collects the DEV's Dump and moves on . .

The longer i spend in the crypto world the smaller and smaller it gets, there is a handful of devs making coin after coin after coin . . some dev's follow through and make something of it, other devs purely launch and dump to profit themselves . . ive presented facts, its up to the rest of you to make your own decision. 

When life hands you lemons you hand them back and move on . .

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:42:39 PM

This isnt fud, get that through the google translate buddy . . .i dropped proof that your behind a whole bunch of flops . . .google not translate screenshots and links ?

you ve made another dead coin . . . you move slower than molasss uphill on a cold winter day, you behave the same with every coin you launch !!!

IF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND ENGLISH you would be trying a little harder to something other than say this isnt fud . .

Mark my words, this is another dead coin . .  Dev will run away/give up like the last two usless coins he made . . .this guy purely makes coins, collects the DEV's Dump and moves on . .

The longer i spend in the crypto world the smaller and smaller it gets, there is a handful of devs making coin after coin after coin . . some dev's follow through and make something of it, other devs purely launch and dump to profit themselves . . ive presented facts, its up to the rest of you to make your own decision.  

When life hands you lemons you hand them back and move on . .

I loved the idea of lemon coin till i found out your just a Fud Dev making shitcoin after shitcoin.  thats the beauty of open source, we can see the source and where it came from, and where the system/blockchain is running from . .  you holding your main server the same place as the rest of the argon 2 coins ?  does that mean all the sha256 coins are hosted from same place? and x11 ? and so on . .

its unfortunate that what im saying is making sense, and you are not . .

once again dont worry about me, worry about all the other people asking whats going on with this coin.  ICO has been over what 9 days now . . where are you taking this ? did sebastian give u the money and you bought hookers ?

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:04:40 PM

every coin i read through, that involves your personal server as a node has all the same kind of talking . . . almost like you dont speak english and use google translate for everything.  there's no past tense, present tense, its all mixed up in the sentences . . the same way you have perfect broken english is the same as my "....." its a personal trademark of the author . . .  almost looks like your translating from french to english . .  i see the same traites in Roscoin, MMXVI, Space Credits, and now in lemon coin. all you devs from the same town ? speak the same .

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:07:13 PM

The project has just started already appears FUD.
Let's give some time for dev, I hope that everything will be OK.

Smiley
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:21:29 PM

its been almost 40 days since launch, block 42000  . . and nothing is happening . . . almost 10 days since the ico finished.  this is going exactly the same as the rest of his coins . . .to da shitter . .  i give ita week at most before he crys failed launch and abandons this like the last ones . .

mark my words, this is a dev who starts coins, gets it on an exchange, dumps his load and moves onto the next coin . . .

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:27:51 PM

Im done with this project.  Im absolutely sick of mining shitcoins ...  i know everything is a gamble, but Im sick of devoting my rigs and renting hash in the odd case one of these shitcoins actually does something.  your far better off to stick the rigs on multipool, or aika, or ipominer, set it , forget it.

Peace out, ive got nothing more to say.

Im just a noob with very limited tech ability, im sure if i could find this much wrong with the dev someone with some more knowledge can find a whole lot more.   this all comes down to doing your research before hopping on a coin .

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:01:07 PM

Im done with this project.  Im absolutely sick of mining shitcoins ...  i know everything is a gamble, but Im sick of devoting my rigs and renting hash in the odd case one of these shitcoins actually does something.  your far better off to stick the rigs on multipool, or aika, or ipominer, set it , forget it.

Peace out, ive got nothing more to say.

Im just a noob with very limited tech ability, im sure if i could find this much wrong with the dev someone with some more knowledge can find a whole lot more.   this all comes down to doing your research before hopping on a coin .

Miners destroy altcoins. They should pay for coins if they want coins, and not mine for free.  Grin

PS: I'm dev of BTC.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 10:49:48 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 11:02:30 PM by andyatcrux

well he is fixed that now, it says refused to connect in web browser, i should of screenshot that too, there is something fishy here . .   this morning when i discovered this coincidence the ip http://5.196.67.100/  which was the only peer keeping space credits open.  went to the lemon ico ftp folder . . .

if you were smart there mr dev you would of said yeah so what i have a space credits wallet, instead you tried to blow it off, but unfortunatly this isnt going away, this coin has been very slow moving ...

Really, you should educate yourself and stop trolling. First, you should probably learn English, I don't understand half of the things you are saying. Yesterday when I was reading your post, I checked that IP too. All I saw was an empty directory listing. If you want to invest your time in something meaningful, you should do analysis of alt-coin nodes and you will find out that it's pretty common that there are more wallets running on one computer. I once had Dash, Orbitcoin and Groestl running. Does that mean I'm related to those coins?

It surprises me that I even have to reply to this. Trolls are getting worse every day.

A google search for Lemon's Awesome Server shows this as the 10th result:

Server Details: 5.196.67.100:9987 - Server Details » Planet ...
https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/.../server/ip/5.196.67.100:99...
General Information. Name: Lemon's awesome server. Status: Online. Users Online: 8 / 32. Flags: Last Update: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:15 UTC. Address Information.

It was updated today by the server owner and the server name is now "testing"

But using the webcache search for google it shows that it was indeed named Lemon's Awesome Server:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/result/server/ip/5.196.67.100:9987/

Hard to chalk this up as coincidence and it is beginning to look as if this is indeed one of your IP addresses. Yet you said you looked it up. I personally would have had no problem with that being your IP address.

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:32:59 PM

so now its possible that placebo grabbed that node by chance out of his wallet, or this lemon MMXVI roscoin space cadet has been doing this for a long time Huh

and the crypto world gets even smaller  . . .

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:39:59 PM

lemons awsome server hosts this dev's coins block explorer . . . . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318683.0

he says dont be greedy and support me !!!!!!!

Quote from: placebo on February 03, 2016, 12:38:18 PM
Quote from: coin2016_dev on February 03, 2016, 11:50:18 AM
Major changes at MMXVI.

Our team will be extended by a few extra people that are in crypto industry for many years. A buyback program is being launched (using my own BTCs - remember no premine/ no ICO) to reduce the number of coins that are available for trading. Goal is to reduce it to 1,500,000 MMXVI as original planned. Also another reduction in block reward will be taken place. The current 5 MMXVI will be reduced to 1 MMXVI. 50% of the coins that will be bought back will be destroyed.

The main goal is to have a stable price above 1000sats as it was trading around those values before the bug was creating a extra 1,300,000 coins.

Main goals:

1. Reduce number of coins to 1,500,000
2. 50% of the buyback will be destoyed (5 BTC is available for buying back some of the coins - marketvalue is around 5 BTC)
3. New team members to put MMXVI back in the picture
4. Reducing block rewards to 1 MMXVI per block

Great. Waiting to find out who will be the new team members. Vegasguy? Cheesy

Placebo, really? How did you get him in your team?

............. small team of the same people ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: