Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right  (Read 76620 times)
spacecreditcoin

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

So far I still hold the bitcoins from investors and have not the intention of releasing them as long as the situation does not clear.

I will wait if lemon can come up with a good response and consult some altcoin ico scambusters for their opinion.

So far investors funds will be kept in safety...

Which response are you waiting for?

You can send 0.30 BTC to the voting system of C-CEX for Lemon coin so that it will be first on the list.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

and release the other money to dev. He said that he will use it for voting on C-CEX, so as escrow you can take this task, now nothing is being done. dev cannot do anything as he doesn't have his ICO money, you are not release the money and the coin is now already a few weeks old.

either you refunds the BTCs or you release the BTCs (with the option of spending 0.30 BTC in the voting system so that Lemon is added on C-CEX.

SPACE - MGgmteStWp9URshK8kNxZpPP2ASdqAXSYi
spacecreditcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:05:08 PM

Let him get it to an exchange, and we will see...

Yes, lets go on exchange, and we will see ... give the man to do the job ...

I would say .... let SebastianJU put 0.30 BTC of the ICO money in the voting system, then it is on a exchange and then he release the funds to the developer.

So far I still hold the bitcoins from investors and have not the intention of releasing them as long as the situation does not clear.

I will wait if lemon can come up with a good response and consult some altcoin ico scambusters for their opinion.

You can send 0.30 BTC to the voting system of C-CEX for Lemon coin so that it will be first on the list.

and release the other money to dev. He said that he will use it for voting on C-CEX, so as escrow you can take this task, now nothing is being done. dev cannot do anything as he doesn't have his ICO money, you are not release the money and the coin is now already a few weeks old.

either you refunds the BTCs or you release the BTCs (with the option of spending 0.30 BTC in the voting system so that Lemon is added on C-CEX.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:29:49 PM

@All

Ok guys... I have read this thread and checked back with some altcoin seniors to ask them for their opinion. It's a pity that things are not confirmable anymore when servers were taken down so it was hard to say something about it for them.

The posts on here look like one could become cautious though.

Since I can't really decide I can offer the following: Every investor can contact me and proof his investment. Then he tells me if I should refund him or if I should forward his investment to the issuer.

Spacecreditcoin

The coins I hold in escrow still belong to the investors so I can't embezzle those funds by arbitrarely deciding to send it to some exchange. The more with the doubts that came up.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
spacecreditcoin

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:43:47 PM

@All

Ok guys... I have read this thread and checked back with some altcoin seniors to ask them for their opinion. It's a pity that things are not confirmable anymore when servers were taken down so it was hard to say something about it for them.

Since I can't really decide I can offer the following: Every investor can contact me and proof his investment. Then he tells me if I should refund him or if I should forward his investment to the issuer.

Spacecreditcoin

The coins I hold in escrow still belong to the investors so I can't embezzle those funds by arbitrarely deciding to send it to some exchange. The more with the doubts that came up.

You should also ask for their Lemon coins so that those will be destroyed, else everybody will say, i want a refund but keeping his coins, so they have free lemon coins. I will not refund my investment. There is always a lot of FUD around, and when you check withthelemon! profile then it is clear that it is a person that want to achieve something. In fact the FUD is just coming from one person... a new account... that explains enough.

taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:54:58 PM

why you all fucking up the dev???
Lemon is awesoooooome. So get it on exchange and lets be happy
with the lemons! (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:08:06 PM

@All

Spacecreditcoin

I think that's fair. As long as people who get refund also burn their coins. And I hope this will be quick process, so that I can get LEMON to exchange and continue improving it. Quite some time has passed since launch and ICO is still not finished, that makes things complicated.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:46:06 PM

Any news here about escrow?
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:51:57 PM

why you all fucking up the dev???
Lemon is awesoooooome. So get it on exchange and lets be happy

Says the guy who mined a ton of it . .

awsome to see space credit guy telling us what should be done, then the dev agreeing, and answering fuck all of the questions we have asked . .

At this point i dont give a shit, im gonna be a stupid miner and dump the shit out of this coin when it hits an exhcange . .

BTCbtcLOVE

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

I found solution to the bug related to getblocktemplate mining method.

New version of wallet, with this bugfix and other upgrades, will be released in few days for Windows, OS X and Linux.

when???
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:36:45 PM

I found solution to the bug related to getblocktemplate mining method.

New version of wallet, with this bugfix and other upgrades, will be released in few days for Windows, OS X and Linux.

when???

2 days and some post ago:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1392177.msg14553999#msg14553999

It's working fine so far

BTCbtcLOVE

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:35:54 PM

How do i put a picture here? I tried everything, no way!
It's another bug wtf?
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:42:02 PM

When will this coin start being traded ?
vlight

Activity: 656

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:31:49 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 10:42:23 PM by vlight

So you come back after a while and the first post is you asking for an escrow provider to release funds? How about denying accusations that your account is a sockpuppet of the dev? Or maybe you are? This is very suspicious at this point and as white92d15b7 said, way too many coincidences.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 10:35:13 PM

spacecreditcoin

You should also ask for their Lemon coins so that those will be destroyed, else everybody will say, i want a refund but keeping his coins, so they have free lemon coins.

That's correct. I thought about what should happen with the coins. Sending them to the burn address that was used for burning the other coins or sending them back to lemons?

with the lemons!

So far I received 3 requests for refund for a total of 6.3bitcoins so it does not look like too many stopped believing in the coin. Though I did not get a request for releasing an investors coins to you. Might be that some investors do not care about anymore. So I think a deadline should be made that gives everyone a to refund and after that all remaining funds will be seen as in consent with releasing them to you.

I think a week might sound fair for you and for investors. If someone bought then he should care at least so far as to check the threads of this coin.

I might make a post in the ICO thread though so more investors can make their decision.

So I take it you see it as the correct way to burn their lemons? I guess using the burn address you used should not be a problem, is it?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:38:12 PM

spacecreditcoin

You should also ask for their Lemon coins so that those will be destroyed, else everybody will say, i want a refund but keeping his coins, so they have free lemon coins.

That's correct. I thought about what should happen with the coins. Sending them to the burn address that was used for burning the other coins or sending them back to lemons?

with the lemons!

So far I received 3 requests for refund for a total of 6.3bitcoins so it does not look like too many stopped believing in the coin. Though I did not get a request for releasing an investors coins to you. Might be that some investors do not care about anymore. So I think a deadline should be made that gives everyone a to refund and after that all remaining funds will be seen as in consent with releasing them to you.

I think a week might sound fair for you and for investors. If someone bought then he should care at least so far as to check the threads of this coin.

I might make a post in the ICO thread though so more investors can make their decision.

So I take it you see it as the correct way to burn their lemons? I guess using the burn address you used should not be a problem, is it?

How much was the ICO? 3 request for 6.3bitcoins? that is a lot of bitcoins Smiley
with the lemons! (OP)

Activity: 589

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:27:35 PM

spacecreditcoin

with the lemons!

Yes, I think that would be the best way to do it. The burn address is LemonBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVVjjm8
taurados

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:48:26 AM

spacecreditcoin

with the lemons!

total fund was 1.77411583 BTC so why there a request for total 6.3 bitcoins???
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:25:53 AM

Wow, this morning hashrate tripled !! I wonder why "many people" are mining lemoncoins ?
wersd

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:37:24 PM

He should use the premine BTC to vote on ccex

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:34:54 PM

ico investments will be refund?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: