Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It finally happened to me! 3.8 BTC in profit @betcoin.tm xD  (Read 4109 times)
devil11

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:58:02 AM

Congrats to you for this great success. Really your luck is very good. Work hard again you can gain more than this amount. But you have to do this all with very care. As you know in betting, we are not aware of whether we are losing or winning ! Its totally depend on your luck. Betting is a brain game and your brain is very fast and successful !  Grin
Good luck to you.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:13:39 AM

wow, very few people who are very lucky as it was in the case of gambling, to produce 0.1 BTC would be very difficult, you're very lucky fellow, because it can benefit 2.4 BTC, congratulations

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:14:21 AM

I love when someone win at gambling activities since it is very difficult thing to gain nowadays. But one thing for sure in gambling is the lose streaks will come soon or later and when it happened we have to be able to maintain it so we dont go down very deep that will lead us to the  very difficult situasion. Then, when the luck came again we still able to get the good profit from it.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:43:10 AM

Congratulations on the winning. But don't be hasty to test your luck again with all your money. Save 70% of the money and don't gamble with it anymore.
Keep your initial bankroll plus some bonus from the win and that it is. This way you will be always a winner.
Alaki

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:47:43 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 07:58:14 AM by Alaki

Save 70% of the money and don't gamble with it anymore.

How if they don't gamble at all? I'd say, hold these coins (full amount) & wait for the halving (price increase) & enjoy increasing profit(s). Anyway, trying your luck everytime doesn't guarentee good result(s) (IMO).
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:18:42 AM

Congrats mate. That is very nice. That is a good thing that you have done. Some people are not lucky but you are lucky.
And that is very good. I hope more people will get some more profit later in the future, that will be so good.

lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:59:07 AM

Hello guys after reading so many stories about wining a lot in gambling I always kept wondering if I would ever be able to do it.
It's not such an amazing story, of how you win 40BTC plus, but I did went from 0.5 to 2.5, just withdraw 1 BTC and after playing some more won another 0.4 and I'm at 1.9 BTC now. So around 2.4 BTC in profit right now!!! Hell yeah xD

So for me this is really great stuff xD
A decent amount in sports betting, but most of the profit was on the roulette. Let's see how far can I go!

congratulation on your winnings, i'd like to advice you to enjoy the winnings and stop when it's the moment. If you want to see how far can you go whit gambling, i can tell to you, Nowhere    Grin
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

Hello guys after reading so many stories about wining a lot in gambling I always kept wondering if I would ever be able to do it.
It's not such an amazing story, of how you win 40BTC plus, but I did went from 0.5 to 2.5, just withdraw 1 BTC and after playing some more won another 0.4 and I'm at 1.9 BTC now. So around 2.4 BTC in profit right now!!! Hell yeah xD

A decent amount in sports betting, but most of the profit was on the roulette. Let's see how far can I go!

You have a great chance to play with just profits from now then.  You took the risk and this time got lucky.  Usually people cant resist the urge to go back for more. Let us know  Grin
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:59:46 AM

I tested my luck again today and I made another 0.1 BTC, so now I got 2 BTC total.
I think I will withdraw another 1 BTC, and leave the other to gamble and see how it goes xD

I will secure 1.5 BTC true profit like this, and continue to gamble with 1 BTC.
From here I think I will withdraw every time I get another 0.5 BTC profit, and cool it down for a while if I ever get down to just 0.5 BTC

As for the source of the profit it was from sports betting and roulette. On the roulette I usually use the "Voisins Du Zero" betting plan.
You can do it automatically in the live roulette, or set it manually on the other. I play on both. My average bet is 45 mBTC, and although sometimes I double this bet, I don't use martingale or anything like that, since that is suicide. Normally I just keep betting, and sometimes I double the bet.

Let's see if I can increase my profit xD
I will keep you updated of how ti goes!

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:42:46 PM

I tested my luck again today and I made another 0.1 BTC, so now I got 2 BTC total.
I think I will withdraw another 1 BTC, and leave the other to gamble and see how it goes xD

From here I think I will withdraw every time I get another 0.5 BTC profit, and cool it down for a while if I ever get down to just 0.5 BTC

As for the source of the profit it was from sports betting and roulette. On the roulette I usually use the "Voisins Du Zero" betting plan.
You can do it automatically in the live roulette, or set it manually on the other. I play on both. My average bet is 45 mBTC, and although sometimes I double this bet, I don't use martingale or anything like that, since that is suicide. Normally I just keep betting, and sometimes I double the bet.

Nice plan, I wish you all the luck and hope you profit more. It's nice to know someone actually making a profit in gambling. I never heard of VOisins du zero strategy before, I guess I have to make a little research about that.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 12:48:09 PM

wow, congrats bro.
you are so lucky, and also wise. i see that you say you have withdrawn 1 BTC, good job. because in my experience if you are ahead you should either quit or take a portion of the profit out before you lose it all and regret your decision.
well done.

--looking for signature--
patt0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:00:00 PM

Nice plan, I wish you all the luck and hope you profit more. It's nice to know someone actually making a profit in gambling. I never heard of VOisins du zero strategy before, I guess I have to make a little research about that.

Thanks man. As for the "voisins du zero" (or neighbours of zero) here is the link. I like using this, because it's almost like betting on colours, but you have a "mini jackpot" if you get 0, 2 or 3, so I guess it helps to "push" your luck xD

Here is the link, on how to wager this bet. Although if you go to the live roulette, you can do it automatically, since it's a normal option in the European roulette.
http://onlineroulette.org.uk/bets/voisins-du-zero/

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:28:36 PM

Thanks man. As for the "voisins du zero" (or neighbours of zero) here is the link. I like using this, because it's almost like betting on colours, but you have a "mini jackpot" if you get 0, 2 or 3, so I guess it helps to "push" your luck xD

Here is the link, on how to wager this bet. Although if you go to the live roulette, you can do it automatically, since it's a normal option in the European roulette.

Thanks for sharing your methods man. i think i will try this Voisins du zero strategy. I hope i have many luck and can earn much money like you.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

congratulation patt0 , is hard see a win in the forum ,more time i read only thread to user have lose all  Grin

i suggest to withdraw the 90% and don't play more this amount, more friend, later a big win, in 2-3 week lose all winning
19x90

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:40:17 PM

You really should cashout being greedy is not good i did a profit of 2.7 bitcoins on pd today and i when down to 1.2 in 30 seconds i did finally rewon all by 2 risky bets but now i will take a break.

Take my words serious better to make a brake.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

Congratulations on the profit and thank you for sharing about the "Voisins Du Zero," I hadn't heard of that before.  I think I will give it a try.  Be careful with your winnings.  I know it is tempting to just keep gambling it, but if you keep it up, probability is against you.  Your plan doesn't sound to bad though, you don't sound like a gambling addict.  Have fun, and I hope your lucky streak continues.  I have never won as much as you have.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:57:12 PM

congrats on such a big win.
it's good to see that there are still people who win in gambling, and more importantly to see that there are still people who are not greedy Smiley

BTW did you use any special strategy ?

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:05:46 PM

Congratulations cash out your won amount and start again from your base amount. Keep playing with your won amount will end in losing all like most of time all people have.
frank0929

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:09:06 PM

That's very nice profit but if I were you I'd stop right now. Just realize your profits and feel it in your Bitcoin wallet. Whenever I feel lucky and earn similar amount I immediately stop playing, or I lose all my earnings plus my initial cash. Stop at the top! Smiley
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

Thanks for the link. I'll read about it later and try to study it a bit more. I'll give it a try one of this day and see if my luck would be as good as yours. If I can beat your profit, I'll post it here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: