Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do terrorist orgaizations exist?  (Read 2027 times)
craked5 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:26:40 PM

OK I gonna explain myself here.

I'm not saying that terrorist attacks don't happen. That the dead people aren't dead or whatever.
What I am questioning here is the existence of independent organisations.

Few elements leading me to wonder this:
-All major terrorist attacks are used as an opportunity by the governments. Bataclan attack, 9/11... They're used to distract the people from important economic and political questions. To add even more regulation and control in daily life. To monitor private data.
-All major terrorist organizations have been trained and financed by West. Guess where Ben Laden learnt everything? That's right, America.

And the one main reason: terrorist attacks are shit. I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.

But no. They only do few spectacular attacks when people are starting to question the government.

So is all this really terrorist organizations? Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:06:55 PM

Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?
Some of them are relatively smart, working in government jobs and industry. Motivations vary.

-All major terrorist attacks are used as an opportunity by the governments. Bataclan attack, 9/11... They're used to distract the people from important economic and political questions. To add even more regulation and control in daily life. To monitor private data.
Governments role is to regulate and collect tax. Is it different anywhere?

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:19:50 PM

You're asking the wrong question. What is an organisation? It's just a group of people working towards the same goal. Unfortunately there are plenty of people out there who think their interpretation of religion is the only correct one and they are willing to kill others based on that belief. It's a contradiction, people always preach about how religion is the good way, in reality it is too easily abused by bad people for their own agenda.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:26:53 PM

Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?
Some of them are relatively smart, working in government jobs and industry. Motivations vary.
Not what I mean. What I mean is that our current Western civilization is weak and fragile. It would be so easy to crash it down but they don't. Why?

Governments role is to regulate and collect tax. Is it different anywhere?

One's could argue it is not the role of a government. The role of a government is to apply the People Will. Fact is that they use such attacks to manipulate those people and to make them forget about real problems.
craked5 (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:28:00 PM

You're asking the wrong question. What is an organisation? It's just a group of people working towards the same goal. Unfortunately there are plenty of people out there who think their interpretation of religion is the only correct one and they are willing to kill others based on that belief. It's a contradiction, people always preach about how religion is the good way, in reality it is too easily abused by bad people for their own agenda.

Exactly. And the goal of most terrorist organizations is to harm in all possible ways Western culture and countries. So why do they only do stupid and useless things without harming us in any way?
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:06:39 PM

Of course terrorist organizations exist, most government started as such. When the US was a British colony, the people fighting for independence were terrorists. IS is a terrorist organization to most of us, but it's trying to act and look like a legitimate government in Syria. That's the most difficult point, the breakaway moment when terrorists become legit.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:11:07 PM

i totally agree with you..these terrorist orgasinations have a lot of reasons to attack innocent people but the worst of all is religious stuff.. i cant stand killing people by religious purposes.. this is horrible..
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:11:00 PM

Who can believe contrary?
Osama Bin Laden's company  was partner of Bush family's company. Al Queda members were trained by Cia agents.
Isis leader was in Al Gureyb prison and met there with Patreus. They knew each other very well.
Mossad agents train Pkk militants in Iraq and give them logistical and intelligence support.
Wherever a terrorist organisation exist, there's one country or secret service direct or indirect behind it.

Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Not what I mean. What I mean is that our current Western civilization is weak and fragile. It would be so easy to crash it down but they don't. Why?

Again you are looking at the world the wrong way around. They are lashing out at stronger western countries, like a wounded bear they only get more dangerous when they know they are dying. Western civilisation will continue as it is constantly moving forward, Jihadists are stuck in the past.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:34:01 PM

Again you are looking at the world the wrong way around. They are lashing out at stronger western countries, like a wounded bear they only get more dangerous when they know they are dying. Western civilisation will continue as it is constantly moving forward, Jihadists are stuck in the past.
I should confess that world owes to western civilisation for technology. From electric to washing machines, from car to planes, from a simple watch to computers whatever makes our life faster and easier western civilisation found and brought.
BUT. ..
At same time, western civilisation occupied and exploited world's sources and for that killed millions of people. 20th, century's wars were the most fatal wars. Western civilisation also found the most deadly weapons and missiles.
Terror is terrible and unacceptable but western civilization terrorized the other side of world.
You may say that they deserved it?
No!  Nobody deserves killed by a suicide bombing.
To explode a bomb among innocent civilians must be the worst thing to do.
But terror rarely hits western civilisation. Mostly hits other side of world whose sources were exploited.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:47:55 PM

I'm not saying that terrorist attacks don't happen. That the dead people aren't dead or whatever.

-All major terrorist organizations have been trained and financed by West. Guess where Ben Laden learnt everything? That's right, America.

And the one main reason: terrorist attacks are shit. I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.

But no. They only do few spectacular attacks when people are starting to question the government.

So is all this really terrorist organizations? Are they just really stupid considering their "attacks of the Western civilization"?

I think that you are trying to find simple and logic answers to something what is very complicate and not logic.
Yes, some terrorist initially received training and support from USa because of the same common enemy, USSR but later America become their enemy.
Governments will always try to use any opportunity to show their straight and ability to protect their people, even from terrorists, in hope to win next elections.
Terrorists have clear goal, to scare people, so that they loose sense of security and become afraid.
This is their first goal with every terrorist attack.
Next is to get more followers and members and last to bring down Western civilization.
They are not stupid.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fortify
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:05:41 PM

BUT. ..
At same time, western civilisation occupied and exploited world's sources and for that killed millions of people. 20th, century's wars were the most fatal wars. Western civilisation also found the most deadly weapons and missiles.
Terror is terrible and unacceptable but western civilization terrorized the other side of world.
You may say that they deserved it?
No!  Nobody deserves killed by a suicide bombing.
To explode a bomb among innocent civilians must be the worst thing to do.
But terror rarely hits western civilisation. Mostly hits other side of world whose sources were exploited.

I don't know why so many of the wars in the past have been fought, probably to keep the military industrial complex going - that's the problem with creating so much expensive weaponry, you kinda need to show a use for it. This doesn't absolve any of the guilt, most of the time we get involved in a vain effort to be the heroes but it inadvertently makes matters worse.

Capitalism in America has evolved into something ugly. Wealth has become too concentrated, there is a point where you simply do not need any more money to live comfortably for the rest of your life. Anyone hoarding piles of money when there is still poverty and natural destruction in your country is greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:28:41 PM

Groups of people using violence to make a point? I think it's just possible that that isn't the sole remit of governments. Call me a crazy head if you like.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:42:02 PM

I think you err in starting with your opinions based on "Recent Western News."

A more comprehensive view is possible, say consider a couple of decades, the "whole world."

Also, these guys know exactly what they are doing with "terror."  To understand that you must look at their actual writings and concepts and world view. 

Groups of people using violence to make a point? I think it's just possible that that isn't the sole remit of governments. Call me a crazy head if you like.

Does not look exactly like "governments" at the core of the problem....

www.thereligionofpeace.com

http://terrorism.about.com/od/groupsleader1/a/TerroristGroups.htm
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:03:40 AM

<snip> I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.<snap>
Uh OK whatever.  That sounds like you're quite young or quite naive or both.  But either way, you are correct about the dumb and useless part except terrorists don't see it that way at all.  It's a cause to them, a crusade. 

So those organizations exist, and yes governments do take advantage of it but they take advantage of everything.  That part shouldn't be surprising.  If you want to see some real conspiracy theories, go to septemberclues.org or letsrollforum.org.  It's some of the crazies shit you've ever seen.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Spendulus
Legendary

Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:18:52 AM

<snip> I mean seriously, 99% of what they do is both dumb and useless. Their attacks might be a little scary I'll give you that. But give me 15 men and 10k$ and I'll put the whole France down on its knees. 150 men and 200k$ and it will be the Europe that will cry like a baby.<snap>
Uh OK whatever.  That sounds like you're quite young or quite naive or both.  But either way, you are correct about the dumb and useless part except terrorists don't see it that way at all.  It's a cause to them, a crusade. 

So those organizations exist, and yes governments do take advantage of it but they take advantage of everything.  That part shouldn't be surprising.  If you want to see some real conspiracy theories, go to septemberclues.org or letsrollforum.org.  It's some of the crazies shit you've ever seen.

To understand the use of terror to achieve ends, just look at the "career" of Yassir Arafat.   Hundreds of bombings and terrorist actions that he condoned or directly aided and planned, all while the "leader of the Palestinian people" and ALL designed both as to location, and timing, to maximize world media exposure.

He played the media like a fiddle, just as the latest Middle Eastern extremists are doing today, and just like they will do tomorrow.  That is the goal - to put their "cause" on the front page of the world media.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:24:16 AM

Terrorist organizations exist in most of the countries. Without such organization, making people with same thoughts get united is simply strange. Only because of such organization terrorist attacks are getting increased.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:51:58 AM

The proof many of the terrorist attacks that we have seen in the west can be put down to self-radicalisation of small groups or individuals.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:28:08 AM

I think that they exist and they are very well organized. They activley recruit their members, collect funds through different sources and plan actions. In every moment they can organize an individual or a group who will performe something and the hierarchy is very strong. Terorist organizations are not science fiction.

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:17:08 PM

"Almost 70,000 Muslim clerics have come together to pass a fatwa against global terrorist organizations, including the Taliban, al Qaeda and the militant group that calls itself the Islamic State."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-clerics-condemn-terrorism_us_566adfa1e4b009377b249dea

Real danger are sponsors. US secret services are behind every major terrorist attacks in the world,
 if not directly, they knew it that would happen, from their sources.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: