Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 12:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App, Web, and Desktop Developer!!!  (Read 295 times)
b1acksn0w (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:04:13 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 04:25:28 AM by b1acksn0w

If you need someone to make you a new site (frontend or backend) or an application I'm your guy! Cheesy

I can code in C++, Java, Python,and PHP and I work with mySQL and android development, not to mention I also build sites all for a reasonable price (case by case basis, but I'm fair). I also use the QT Framework.

Send me a reply or PM!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:12:05 AM

You have no clue what you're talking about right ? QT is not a programming language ,its an application development framework.I would like to see the applications you've developed in Python or C++.I might just pay you to teach me how to be as talented as you.You must surely have a Github profile for your clients to look at.

I know what you did there .No one is falling for this.Lock the thread if you can't provide substantial proofs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: