Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 BTC bounty for finding Jason Boyko (Pbmining)  (Read 5143 times)
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:59:04 PM

I found him!

adamstgBit,
You're a scammer and shouldn't be participating in scam hunts pretending to be a "trusted bitcoiner". 

You lied about shipping out my purchased items and I hope my comprehensive feedback of the situation allows other users to stay away from you.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 10:21:16 PM

Mailing Address:
Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Attention: JASON BOYKO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-h65PZOjaekYlpNLTBSMGhvYms/view

Registrant Contact Information:

Name: jason boyko
Organization: digital mining
Address 1: 314 33rd street east
City: saskatoon
State: Saskatchewan
Zip: s7k0s4
Phone: +1.3067160288

CoinTelegraph interview with “Jeremy Biggs”, owner of PB Mining on Aug. 6th 2014.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/pb-mining

http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/gazette/part1/2013/G1201334.pdf

Digital Mining Store was registered as a Sole Proprietorship on Aug 7th, 2013. The address is 314 33rd St, Saskatoon.

You can contact ebay about this, here is registered pbmining seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pbmining-1-GH-for-5-YEARS-Comes-with-LIVE-Mining-Dashboard-The-BTC-miner-/111254851862

Airwolf from bitcointa .lk received 200btc back. You can contact him there how.

gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:17:56 PM

Mailing Address:
Name: DIGITAL MINING STORE
Address: 314 33RD STREET EAST
City/Province: SASKATOON, SK
Country/Postal Code: CANADA, S7K0S4
Attention: JASON BOYKO

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-h65PZOjaekYlpNLTBSMGhvYms/view

Registrant Contact Information:

Name: jason boyko
Organization: digital mining
Address 1: 314 33rd street east
City: saskatoon
State: Saskatchewan
Zip: s7k0s4
Phone: +1.3067160288

CoinTelegraph interview with “Jeremy Biggs”, owner of PB Mining on Aug. 6th 2014.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/pb-mining

http://www.qp.gov.sk.ca/documents/gazette/part1/2013/G1201334.pdf

Digital Mining Store was registered as a Sole Proprietorship on Aug 7th, 2013. The address is 314 33rd St, Saskatoon.

You can contact ebay about this, here is registered pbmining seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pbmining-1-GH-for-5-YEARS-Comes-with-LIVE-Mining-Dashboard-The-BTC-miner-/111254851862

Airwolf from bitcointa .lk received 200btc back. You can contact him there how.

I have already these infos about Jason Boyko, I just need to have a contact with him that`s why the bounty.

ok, a small summary :

- Jason Boyko, we know where he lives and I have all the informations about him.

- Louis Garrett (SweetLou) the guy who made Pbminingcom platform, I have also all in informations about him.

- There missing the (Professional programmers) what Jason Boyko was talking in early 2014.

After gathered all this informations I`m ready to take everyone to the court who were involved with Pbmining.com
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:31:48 PM

I have already these infos about Jason Boyko, I just need to have a contact with him that`s why the bounty.

ok, a small summary :

- Jason Boyko, we know where he lives and I have all the informations about him.

- Louis Garrett (SweetLou) the guy who made Pbminingcom platform, I have also all in informations about him.

- There missing the (Professional programmers) what Jason Boyko was talking in early 2014.

After gathered all this informations I`m ready to take everyone to the court who were involved with Pbmining.com

Okay so if you have all the info about him why make this post then ? Sounds completely stupid to me.You have an option,hire a personal kidnapper ,give him Jason's address ,ask him to bring Jason Alive.Once he does that,you can have your discussions with Jason and pay off the kidnapper if its all well settled.How are you expecting someone will assist you with this through forum ? You "already" claim to have all the necessary info which was suppose to be for the bounty.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:39:22 PM

ok, a small summary :

Okay so if you have all the info about him why make this post then ? Sounds completely stupid to me.You have an option,hire a personal kidnapper ,give him Jason's address ,ask him to bring Jason Alive.Once he does that,you can have your discussions with Jason and pay off the kidnapper if its all well settled.How are you expecting someone will assist you with this through forum ? You "already" claim to have all the necessary info which was suppose to be for the bounty.

The bounty is to make Jason Boyko and all the developers around Pbmining to contact me. That sounds stupid to hire someone to kidnap him, that would make me as a criminal?
It`s not only Jason Boyko I`m after but the whole group. I have Jason and Louis, but still missing few guys.
The bounty is for the person who can make Jason to contact me and when he has paid, headhunter get paid.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:39:59 PM

I found him!

adamstgBit,
You're a scammer and shouldn't be participating in scam hunts pretending to be a "trusted bitcoiner". 

You lied about shipping out my purchased items and I hope my comprehensive feedback of the situation allows other users to stay away from you.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:14:25 AM

I think it would be hard to find someone on the internet. they are easy to falsify their data. whatever you do will be useless. if you do not have the IT team. and differences in the country will be severely hampered. moreover there are no laws regarding fraud in bitcoin. they can not be in prison
there is no legislation on cryptocurrency mate
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:33:33 PM

I think it would be hard to find someone on the internet. they are easy to falsify their data. whatever you do will be useless. if you do not have the IT team. and differences in the country will be severely hampered. moreover there are no laws regarding fraud in bitcoin. they can not be in prison
there is no legislation on cryptocurrency mate

Selling mining contracts in Ebay with money makes it already a fraud. I think there were used real money or I am wrong with this?

(Bitcoin is regulated under anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing laws in Canada.)

darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:35:59 PM

Even if we find jason boyko op will not pay us unless jason will pay for the lost bitcoins on his site.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:51:14 PM

Even if we find jason boyko op will not pay us unless jason will pay for the lost bitcoins on his site.

That is true, but there would be a lot of investigations about Jason businesses and it`s just easier to pay than take the risk and go in the court. I can wait for my money, but is Jason or anyone else who worked in the group ready to wait a letter into court?

gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

I`ve contacted Saskatoon Police Department today, so the race is finally on. Who is the first who can make Jason Boyko contact me, so I can make a deal with him.

If there is nobody who knows about Pbmining and the developers then it will be only police who works with this case. There is nothing personal against Pbmining developers or Jason Boyko, just pay and live in peace.

gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:56:27 AM

Pbmining.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Avabitcoin.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

MinuteBTC.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Bloombtc.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Hashocean.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Is Jason Boyko related to all of these sites?
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:03:19 AM

If you know his location why are you asking us for more information? What do you expect us to do that you can't?

I lost money here too, but he was a smart scammer. I'm sure the name is a dude. This and ltcgear are among the biggest BTC super raids we've had.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:37:11 PM

Pbmining.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Avabitcoin.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

MinuteBTC.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Bloombtc.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Hashocean.com (Registrant City: KIRKLAND,  ENOM, INC.)

Is Jason Boyko related to all of these sites?
I think those are probably all just WHOIS-guard addresses, so I don't think you should assume he is running all of those sites solely from the WHOIS address. The more likely story is that all of those sites are using the same domain registrar, or that the domain registrars for all of those domains are using the same WHOIS guard.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:36:40 PM

Time is up for you Jason Boyko!
I`m offering 20 bitcoins reward for the person who finds Jason Boyko or another guys who was working with Pbmining.com.
This reward will be paid only when Jason Boyko is found and he has paid the the (lost) bitcoins.

We know you are still here in the forum, so better not to hide anymore, I`ll find you!

Well what is the catch here?
Pbmining is already dead long time ago as far as I know.

In that reference the WHOIS of the site will give no one any clue since the owner had obviously changed them.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:00:11 PM

Time is up for you Jason Boyko!
I`m offering 20 bitcoins reward for the person who finds Jason Boyko or another guys who was working with Pbmining.com.
This reward will be paid only when Jason Boyko is found and he has paid the the (lost) bitcoins.

We know you are still here in the forum, so better not to hide anymore, I`ll find you!

In that reference the WHOIS of the site will give no one any clue since the owner had obviously changed them.

This scam guys are spoiled and arrogant. I am sure he made an error reveling his real email address or another kind of nickname.
These things will get us to find him and make sure law enforcement does so too.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

[/quote]

This scam guys are spoiled and arrogant. I am sure he made an error reveling his real email address or another kind of nickname.
These things will get us to find him and make sure law enforcement does so too.
[/quote]

There is possibility that:

hashprofit.com

Bitcoincryptobank.com

Bitcointaik.org (Phishing site, do NOT enter)

and few another sites are related to Jason Boyko`s or Pbmining groups another businesses. These site uses servers from Panama but are pretty close connected with Jason`s activity.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:11:47 PM

Good luck with this. At this point discovery is pretty much done; most things about him are known and have been posted by people from his (possibly out of date) address to his DOB and health card number. AFAIK, no charges were ever filed against him, though I did turn over what I had and spend 90 minutes one day talking to a detective in the Economic Crimes branch of the SPS about this case and Bitcoin in general. As always your best bet at this point would be to sue him in small claims, but for someone out of province the costs associate with that might be unrealistic given the limited ($5000) payout.

Of course, by definition you won't be able to recover all the Bitcoins owed to people. Some got paid out more than they put in, and no doubt Boyko spent some of it. There might be some recovery, but setting the bar for your bounty (assuming it's serious, you still haven't signed a message with a 20BTC address) is likely impossible.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:27:03 PM

Good luck with this. At this point discovery is pretty much done; most things about him are known and have been posted by people from his (possibly out of date) address to his DOB and health card number. AFAIK, no charges were ever filed against him, though I did turn over what I had and spend 90 minutes one day talking to a detective in the Economic Crimes branch of the SPS about this case and Bitcoin in general. As always your best bet at this point would be to sue him in small claims, but for someone out of province the costs associate with that might be unrealistic given the limited ($5000) payout.

Of course, by definition you won't be able to recover all the Bitcoins owed to people. Some got paid out more than they put in, and no doubt Boyko spent some of it. There might be some recovery, but setting the bar for your bounty (assuming it's serious, you still haven't signed a message with a 20BTC address) is likely impossible.

I think he is in Serbia at the moment, sot the case would go to interpol and not a local police. I`ve contacted Saskatoon local police department to see if Jason Boyko is still there, but there is also SweetLou and some another people involved with the scam, so I think reporting to Interpol would be the best way to continue the process at the moment.
This would take some time and maybe not find him so fast and then there is a big possibility that never see my bitcoins again, but he would get probably some heavy charges anyway and stop with scamming.
lolnabtc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:01:32 PM

I think he is in Serbia at the moment, sot the case would go to interpol and not a local police. I`ve contacted Saskatoon local police department to see if Jason Boyko is still there, but there is also SweetLou and some another people involved with the scam, so I think reporting to Interpol would be the best way to continue the process at the moment.
This would take some time and maybe not find him so fast and then there is a big possibility that never see my bitcoins again, but he would get probably some heavy charges anyway and stop with scamming.
What makes you think he's in Serbia right now? I think Interpol might be a poor choice to report his crimes to, since I suspect they're focused on much larger targets. SweetLou might be worth looking into though - it's possible he was in on the scam, but it's also very possible that he was dragged into this, and didn't know he was developing a website for a scammer when he was initially developing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: