Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your personal bitcoin lotto online platform. How to start your business.  (Read 379 times)
Alex_lucky (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:30:36 AM

Hi guys!

Let me tell you about what we are doing. We happy to introduce you the revolutionary business at the gambling market.

Our gaming platform is capable of and aiming at becoming one of the world’s largest and affordable social and entertainment games. The lotto market amounting to $284 billion is increasingly shifting online.

The work will result in the life payment of compensationfrom the system as commission from each ticket sold. This is an opportunity to launch your own gaming platform, available in 14 languages, with minimum costs, and gain a new customer base providing a steadily growing income.

The fact of fair drawing is crucial for any lotto player as it defines millions of bonus funds. It is elimination of fraud and the absolute transparency of draw that are so important among our lotto platform advantages.

This platform is the first international lotto using Blockchain:, a groundbreaking technology underlying Bitcoin. Blockchain is an open international log that fully eliminates fraud in random number generation. Everyone can see it for himself online at all times. With us you can be sure that you are dealing with pure luck.

PLATFORM ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL LOTTERY:

• EACH PLAYER CAN SEE THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THE DRAWING, THE NUMBER OF TICKETS SOLD, THE SOURCES OF FORMATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE PRIZE FUND
• EACH PLAYER CAN CHECK THE HONESTY OF DRAWING PROCESS AND PAYOUTS IN REAL-TIME
• WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ALL THE PROCESSES RELATED TO THE GAME ARE FULLY TRANSPARENT AND PHYSICALLY CANNOT BE FALSIFIED BY ANYONE 
• WINNINGS ARE PAID INSTANTLY 
• THERE’S NO MORE NEED TO TRUST THIRD PARTIES, COMPLETE ANONYMITY OF THE WINNERS
• ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE MADE IN BITCOINS

Expected average income: $6000/ monthly

WHY PEOPLE WILL PLAY OUR LOTTO? 

• EACH NEW PLAYER GETS 3 FREE LOTTERY TICKETS EVERYDAY FOR 6 MONTHS OF PROMOTION
• PRIZE FUND 3,500,000 $ 
• TWO JACKPOTS OF 1,000,000 $ EACH
• JACKPOT OF 20,000 $ EVERYDAY
• EACH PLAYER CAN CHECK THE HONESTY OF DRAWING PROCESS AND PAYOUTS IN REAL-TIME
• WINNINGS ARE PAID INSTANTLY
• PLAYERS WILL GET 5% OF ALL THEIR FRIENDS 
• A CHANCE TO INCREASE YOUR WINNING ODDS A THOUSAND TIME BY PURCHAISING $1 TICKET

Now every person has an apportunity to buy his onw gaming platform till the end of March 2016.

I can't post here all the informaiton about the business but it's easy to contact me here. Please feel free to as me any questions and I happy to discuss with you how would go this business worldwide.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: