Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate Xapo Faucets List - FREE Instant Satoshi!  (Read 671 times)
CoinTasker (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 09:55:58 AM

I just updated our Xapo Faucets list!

Submit your Xapo faucet below for inclusion in the list and get tons of free traffic Grin

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:10:33 AM

another set of good faucet list for earning sat, good job to you OP and thank you for sharing this one here how you keep this site updated for us to keep getting our earning I know almost many of us here already stop doing faucet collection but for us that just new with bitcoin it is a big help. thank you again and good luck.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

Good faucet list there since some of them are really high paying but I think you should at least arrange them either by order of time interval or by highest rewards all the way to the lowest. Another thing I noticed is the visit faucet button just opens directly the faucet and it would be better if it opens faucets on a different tabs instead so it wouldn't make it hard for users to go back all the time in case they just click the button.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 01:35:45 AM

Good faucet list there since some of them are really high paying but I think you should at least arrange them either by order of time interval or by highest rewards all the way to the lowest. Another thing I noticed is the visit faucet button just opens directly the faucet and it would be better if it opens faucets on a different tabs instead so it wouldn't make it hard for users to go back all the time in case they just click the button.

Thanks for the recommendations. The button code I was using did not allow for opeing links in new tabs, so I;ve updated it and they now all open in a new tab.

I've also made the table itself sortable by columns  Grin

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:28:19 AM

nice faucet list, but why i must register to your site if i can see the list of your faucet.
i think better you remove the sign up fiture with email, better use bitcoin address only
CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 12:45:16 AM

nice faucet list, but why i must register to your site if i can see the list of your faucet.
i think better you remove the sign up fiture with email, better use bitcoin address only

You definitely do not need to register to view the list. You only need to register if you want to participate in the community and earn bitcoins.

CoinTasker (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 12:39:43 AM

List updated today! Submit your Xapo faucet today for free inclusion in the #1 Xapo Faucets list!

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:03:46 AM

great, extensive list. I love the ones that do not have a minimum time between claims. List to favorites! thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: