Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone using E-coin ?  (Read 442 times)
keyfasted (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:45:44 PM

So do u use E-coin ? is it good ?
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:20:16 PM

I used E-coin a lot and I must say its working pretty well if I'm very honest about it, I pay already some daily stuff with it.
In my opinion the E-coin is a real eye opener to pay indirectly with the bitcoin.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:43:19 PM

I suppose you mean www.e-coin.io. I won a free virtual card and start using them. The downside is their charge too on btc to usd conversion. Which is why i left them.
Bit-x is far more reliable and they charge way less.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:16:31 PM

I suppose you mean www.e-coin.io. I won a free virtual card and start using them. The downside is their charge too on btc to usd conversion. Which is why i left them.
Bit-x is far more reliable and they charge way less.

The free virtual card is fine, but like you say the conversion rate not. It's the reason I threw away my virtual card and bought one.
The charges i paid will be gone when i've  spend just 200 dollars.

I don't recommend them because of this.
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:08:49 AM

I've been using it for months and no issues here

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:32:06 PM

I also use E-coin and I recommend it but the fees are just a bit high in my opinion, you can better use bit-x if m honest.
If you pay with a whole bitcoin with E-coin you are giving them now a 20 dollar fee.. that is insane.
Master.mind

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:44:17 PM

i have been using them from few months and they eveything is working fine but yea i would like to point out there Support is kind of lazy/late to reply i once had a deposit related issue but apart from that eveything works fine
BennyBTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:46:54 PM

I've been waiting just over 2 weeks for my card.

They said the cards are shipped from the UK and I'm in the UK so you'd think they could do much better.
In an email from support it said that delivery time relies on the efficiency of my local postal service, but I send mail across the UK & ROI in 1-3 days or less.

They say 2-8 weeks but this has nothing to do with the postal services if you live in the UK. It's because they can't keep up with the amount of orders they receive and saying that makes them look better. (Or it's a scam, only time will tell)

In the T&C's it states that If the card goes missing while in the post they will not take any responsibility and you will have to buy a new one. (Of course I won't if that happens)
Having rules like that makes it sound like a scam setup, so they can send nothing then blame my first world postal service and then proceed to ask me to pay for another card.

If it does come and my fears are unjustified then next time I'll pay for the courier option.
Even though it's like £50 to send a small piece of plastic. (makes me think they might be adding a little on top there)

I'll post back if or when it arrives.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: