Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:29:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E 900$ WITHDRAW PROBLEM HELP ME PLEASE  (Read 783 times)
denis1995 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:31:49 PM

Hello guys 03/08/2016 I make my first withdraw 900$ to paypal with https://btc-e.com/ and still nothing...

In the side purse i put my email thats right or not? I see in forums where they said for withdraw to paypal in the purse i have to write my email.

http://prntscr.com/adnvdc

Then I recive email to confirt the transaction and I confirm it

And I have in the history that.

http://prntscr.com/adnvnh

Y try to contact with the support :

ME:

Hello guys I withdraw my USD balance to my paypal in 03/08/2016
Its my first withdraw and I am realy worried.

The message what I recive after withdraw:

Dear denis1995,

We received a request to withdraw 900.04973365 USD on purse delxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com (Paypal)

To confirm the transaction, go to: xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxx

Its evrything ok? In purse I have to write my paypal email right? I saw it will take 5 days,but in forums I saw people get their $ in 12h.

Is evrything ok? Or I miss something?

SUPPORT:

Baм внaчaлe зaявкy cвoю нyжнo пoдтвepдить чтoбы мы ee yвидeли

ME:

I confirm it guys at the saame day and still nothing.. I dint recive my money

And I have in the history that.

SUPPORT:

Я вижy чтo вaшa зaявкa нa вывoд пeйпaлa нe пoдтвepждeнa

Can someone help me? What I have to do... Its a lot of money 900$...
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:27:55 PM

I've used BTC-e, but I've never withdrawn to paypal.  If you continue to have a problem, I would suggest cancelling the withdrawal, convert to Bitcoin, and withdraw by transferring to a Bitcoin address.  I have withdrawn this way with no problem in the past.
denis1995 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:31:26 PM

How to cancel the withdraw? And how I can exchange my btc to usd or eur? In what method you withdraw your money?
aardvark15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

Can you go under the "Finances" tab and view your withdrawal and then cancel?  If not, you could contact support again and ask support to cancel the order.

I assume you don't have a Coinbase account to convert from bitcoin to US dollars.  If that's the case, there are people on this site that will buy the bitcoins from you for a small fee.  You have to make sure that you use people that are trusted.  There are probably some other ways to convert back to fiat.  I'll let others chime in for other ideas.
aardvark15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:36:31 AM

I just withdrew a little bitcoin from BTC-e and used the following procedure:

1) Go to the "Finances" tab
2) On the list of coins, find BTC and choose "Withdraw" on the right side of the page
3) Fill in your bitcoin address (where you are sending it), fill in the amount, and click "Withdrawal"
4) You may get an email asking you to confirm the withdrawal, click on the link in your email
5) Go to BTC-e, go to the "Finances" tab, and click on "Transaction History."  This should show that the transaction has been made.
denis1995 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:48:04 AM

I will wait a day more too see when expired the 72h what will happend.
Because I dont have cancel button. If nothing happend after the 72h I will contact again the support and ask them info again and then contact to paypal. To see what happend if they freeze my money or what happend.
Because I dont wanna have BTC when I cant sell them.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:43:26 AM

this is not the first thread I read in the last few days complaining on btc-e ! I was worried and I tried to withdraw my btc there today to test it and the transaction was instantly.
I did not withdraw before to Paypal. I hope that your problem will be solved
denis1995 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:23:17 PM

So you withdraw your money with btc-e via paypal? And you get your money? What you write in the purse side?
denis1995 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:33:08 PM

Guys evrything is ok! I check my paypal now and I recive the money!!! uhhh I was realy worried
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:16:25 PM

Guys evrything is ok! I check my paypal now and I recive the money!!! uhhh I was realy worried

Next time you should send a ticket and contact them. Not screaming like a madman.

It's not like you have given them a fair chance to solve your problem right?
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:12:38 AM

you can lock your thread now Smiley
anyway i never get problems with BTC-e, i receive my withdraw smoothly but not faster landing to my wallet like other market like huobi.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: