Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Physical coins  (Read 887 times)
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:45:02 PM

I wanna get one soon. I'm not interested in anything other than Casascius. That's the gold standard and that's the face of bitcoin to the rest of the world in a way so they'll be the ones worth my money.

that would be the "bitcoin standard"  Wink

Some of the others are kinda cool but they're nothing but curios in comparison. No one's gonna care about them or know what they are in 5-10 years. They'll be lumps of metal with a bitcoin stuck to them.

Maybe, maybe not....Any coin is just a lump of metal and this is just another side of coin collecting that happens to have an added bonus feature....  Cheesy

I don't see how some of the premiums can hold if the price rises but I don't really care. I want one as a long term investment. Even if bitcoin itself dies they'll have historical value.

Might I interest you in some nice Zimbabwe dollars  Grin

I bought one of those years ago to have Ron Paul sign. After just looking what those are selling for now I it seems I should have bought the stacks that were available at the time.  Roll Eyes

As far as physical coins what I like best is the opportunity they present to talk with others about bitcoin who otherwise would blow the idea off.  Cool

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: