Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 11:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-03-11] Raimu Inc Introduces Satori Coin In Japan  (Read 256 times)
jdebunt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

Would you be interested in obtaining a Satori Coin when they become available to international customers?

An interesting new initiative is taking place in Japan, where Bitcoin enthusiasts have taken it upon themselves to distributed physical bitcoins to the masses. Every individual Satori Coin is loaded with a marginal amount of Bitcoin, in the hopes of spreading the word on digital currency in the country. However, there is a question as to whether or not this can get people in trouble as they could be labeled as being a money transmitter.

http://themerkle.com/news/raimu-inc-introduces-satori-coin-japan/
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 12:39:30 PM

I saw these on reddit earlier today.  They look pretty cool in my opinion, though I think they look a little to much like a poker chip.  I plan on getting a few once they are available.  I wish there was a way to know for sure that the creators of these kinds of physical coins don't hold on to the private keys.  If there was a way to know for sure, I would load one of the coins up with more bitcoin.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: