Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bank  (Read 1064 times)
blto83 (OP)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:15:28 PM

Hello everyone just been tired about all the ponzi sites around the net double your btc in 100 hrs and similar bla bla bla, i thought what everybody think of a Bitcoin Bank idea where all bitcoin invested will be converted in USD and deposited in real bank account and all who deposit will get their % profit back in base of term they choose 3, 6, 9 months or 1 year investment period. Im really determined to give life to this project if i get supporters here, and appreciate suggestions because im tired of all scams and lazy people who try to make some easy bucks from us.

DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION TO POST THIS ADMIN PLEASE GUIDE ME
BITCORPORATION

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:24:14 PM

SCAM
blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:35:54 PM

SCAM

did you read all the post word by word . IM TIRED OF OTHER SCAMS AND I DO NOT INTEND TO RUN A SCAM
antiuser1

Activity: 384

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:40:32 PM

@BITCORPORATION: How can that be a scam? This is not even existing yet, just an idea.

@blto83: I don't really see the point, I can just sell my BTC for USD, bring it to a bank and get interest there. If you do this, keep in mind that you might end up with less BTC in case the Bitcoin price rises.

I share 50% of ref-earnings on Freebitcoin: http://freebitco.in/?r=2533871
Free investment game with real earning: http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/
blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:45:08 PM

@BITCORPORATION: How can that be a scam? This is not even existing yet, just an idea.

@blto83: I don't really see the point, I can just sell my BTC for USD, bring it to a bank and get interest there. If you do this, keep in mind that you might end up with less BTC in case the Bitcoin price rises.

yeah how can be a scam if its just an idea.

i did not thinked about that price change but i can do it based on btc/usd rate in that time one might deposit.

another thing i dont know is what are the rates of interest usa banks offers
BITCORPORATION

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:45:49 PM

scam
antiuser1

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:49:24 PM

Probably not enough that anyone would really care for your service.

blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:55:44 PM

Probably not enough that anyone would really care for your service.

so people just care about the services about 100% btc in 100 hrs and end up losing money, or the cloud mining who promise roi in 3 or 6 months and the end is known by all .

Im talking about a service which the rates are low to be honest but secure in banks.

I really im interested to go live with this idea and for now i know here i can offer 1.5% for 3 months i will get info by monday for the other periods thats why i need to know what are the interest in the usa.
blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:59:07 PM

scam

i dont know what you have im talking of an idea not a real scam like yours https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1394493.msg14163045#msg14163045
blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

please contribute all with your ideas
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:16:46 PM

Hello everyone just been tired about all the ponzi sites around the net double your btc in 100 hrs and similar bla bla bla, i thought what everybody think of a Bitcoin Bank idea where all bitcoin invested will be converted in USD and deposited in real bank account and all who deposit will get their % profit back in base of term they choose 3, 6, 9 months or 1 year investment period. Im really determined to give life to this project if i get supporters here, and appreciate suggestions because im tired of all scams and lazy people who try to make some easy bucks from us.

Whats the use of bitcoins then? People might as well just invest in fiat. What if the price of bitcoins suddenly soars or plummets when you have them converted to fiat and invested in a bank ? dumbest idea yet... keep your bitcoins, thats the best investment.
blto83 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:15:52 PM

Whats the use of bitcoins then? People might as well just invest in fiat. What if the price of bitcoins suddenly soars or plummets when you have them converted to fiat and invested in a bank ? dumbest idea yet... keep your bitcoins, thats the best investment.

the bitcoin invested with be converted in fiat and deposited in real bank

lets pretend someone deposit 1 BTC with today $417 price, in the contract they will get for example 3 month plan at 1.5% 1BTC + 0.015 interes earned, calculated of day of deposit. 
james.lent

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:25:33 AM

lets pretend someone deposit 1 BTC with today $417 price, in the contract they will get for example 3 month plan at 1.5% 1BTC + 0.015 interes earned, calculated of day of deposit. 

So people got to use fiat to purchase bitcoins, invest in you and you reconvert them to fiat and invest it in a bank  Roll Eyes. Seems legit, unless you figured that bitcoins grew on digital trees or something. Only way i can see this ending is in a scam. It's best you lock this thread as your plan wont work.
opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:50:58 AM

Lets pretend you actually did this idea.
This would be the worst idea implemented in the history of implementing ideas.

antiuser1

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:03:50 AM

Only way i can see this ending is in a scam. It's best you lock this thread as your plan wont work.

Not necessarily, but the system might actually loose money. I mean 1.5% interest is irrelevant compared to currency fluctuation. But even if you are lucky, your main profit would come from currency exchange trading, not from the interest.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3584

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:10:19 AM

Yes the idea it's fantastic but :
- why you give some interest? where is your gain? why you need these funds? how you make money with this?
- you can't run a "classic" bank because btc use an "opposite" economic environment Cheesy
- actually your site is a ponzi because you give money "from nothing = other users" unless you are going negative in a long period (you pay by yourself interest).
Then, without any type of economic sustain, no idea behind.... you can run only a ponzi Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
james.lent

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:14:36 AM

Only way i can see this ending is in a scam. It's best you lock this thread as your plan wont work.

Not necessarily, but the system might actually loose money. I mean 1.5% interest is irrelevant compared to currency fluctuation. But even if you are lucky, your main profit would come from currency exchange trading, not from the interest.

You're being off topic here. No one is talking about currency exchange trading. OP wants to convert bitcoins to fiat and invest them in the bank. All in all its a failed plan.
antiuser1

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:26:03 AM

You're being off topic here. No one is talking about currency exchange trading. OP wants to convert bitcoins to fiat and invest them in the bank. All in all its a failed plan.

He wants to exchange BTC into USD, which is a currency exchange (which is a trade!), then bring it to a bank to get some interest and then exchange USD to BTC back again (which is also a trade!). I am not off topic, currency exchange is a major part of the plan. I was simply pointing out that the interest rate of 1.5% that OP mentioned will very likely be irrelevant in comparison to the win/loss of those two currency exchange operations. That means his plan reduces basically to a speculation on currency fluctuation. Is that really that hard to understand?

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3584

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:33:08 AM

He wants to exchange BTC into USD, which is a currency exchange (which is a trade!), then bring it to a bank to get some interest and then exchange USD to BTC back again (which is also a trade!). I am not off topic, currency exchange is a major part of the plan. I was simply pointing out that the interest rate of 1.5% that OP mentioned will very likely be irrelevant in comparison to the win/loss of those two currency exchange operations. That means his plan reduces basically to a speculation on currency fluctuation. Is that really that hard to understand?

with these move you have to pay at least 3 / 4 times some fees (for exchange deposit and withdraw).
plus add 1.5 % for the investors.... and you think is "easy" ?
He have to earn a strong % each month (3 / 4 times what he have to pay to investors) ....
I think it's a really hard battle or a clear scam attempt.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███