Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you mining these days?  (Read 17361 times)
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:30:47 PM

Try SIA, only solo, but strong ))

interesting it has its own algo? how many coin per day mining in solo? is somehow like spreadcoin?

...mmh too bad no gpu miner for windows, no time now to installing linx and shit like that...
No problem with gpu miner for windows. You should google better ))
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:03:08 AM

What am I minning these days? Well in the LTC world about 1/3 less $$$ then last week!😩

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:53:53 AM

Try SIA, only solo, but strong ))

interesting it has its own algo? how many coin per day mining in solo? is somehow like spreadcoin?

...mmh too bad no gpu miner for windows, no time now to installing linx and shit like that...
No problem with gpu miner for windows. You should google better ))

i didn't googled at all, just had a look at the official thread, and i see that the last release and those previous one are not for windows, only 1.0.1 is windows, and below

anyway how many coin per day with a single card?
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:09:59 AM

The diff is high. You'd better setup several rigs to mine on single wallet on the LAN.
asidamani

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:17:19 PM

The diff is high. You'd better setup several rigs to mine on single wallet on the LAN.

Do you mean mining the Ethereum? I would rather wait and see the implementation of the soft and hard fork.
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:41:56 AM

Do you mean mining the Ethereum? I would rather wait and see the implementation of the soft and hard fork.

It is quite risky to invest in the Ethereum mining rigs now. The fate of the Ethereum is not determined after the hack.
Zitdadast

Activity: 312

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:03:20 PM

It is quite risky to invest in the Ethereum mining rigs now. The fate of the Ethereum is not determined after the hack.

I think so. But the mining difficulty is rising very fast. It seems many people are very confident about Ethereum.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:40:51 PM

So true, but hack was just first of problem, on top of that its 72M premine, smart contract as being perfect for ponzy the clear example is The DAO and way to lock 11+ millions of ethereum away of trading so price can be more easy manipulated

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:28:00 AM

So true, but hack was just first of problem, on top of that its 72M premine, smart contract as being perfect for ponzy the clear example is The DAO and way to lock 11+ millions of ethereum away of trading so price can be more easy manipulated

The average trading volume is more than 2 million Ethereum in several exchanges. I think the 72 million premine were mostly sold.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:56:09 AM

The average trading volume is more than 2 million Ethereum in several exchanges. I think the 72 million premine were mostly sold.

The Ethereum should distributed quite evenly now. That could be a good thing, it means it has more users.
asidamani

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:55:20 PM

I still mine the Ethereum, even though it is not the most profitable coin. I will support the network.
Zitdadast

LTC fan 4ever

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:08:10 AM

I still mine the Ethereum, even though it is not the most profitable coin. I will support the network.

I saw some people mine the Siacoin. It is a storage sharing protocol. It is more profitable than Ethereum.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:46:34 AM

I saw some people mine the Siacoin. It is a storage sharing protocol. It is more profitable than Ethereum.

it's not anymore

This is my signature...
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:09:13 AM

Hello,

I been away for along time, so much is changed and there is a lot of coin to choose from.

I'm looking for a promising and profitable coins, what do you recommend based on what you're mining/using?

If I were you, I will pick Bitcoin and Etherium mining. Because Bitcoin is so hot right now. Thats because of the halving event, investors want to earn more by buying stocks of Bitcoin from trading sites. And Etherium is so hot too. Some other trading sites are now accepting ETH because of the price and the demand of it. I would rather suggest that you have to mine BTC as soon as possible because halving is now on process. Each time, the price of the BTC is climbing high. So if I were you, I will start to earn my BTC in my wallets as soon as possible
TTrust

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:39:48 AM

Anyone Staking Tarrant? TRNT
https://www.blockexperts.com/trnt#
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:52:55 PM

Hello,

I been away for along time, so much is changed and there is a lot of coin to choose from.

I'm looking for a promising and profitable coins, what do you recommend based on what you're mining/using?

If I were you, I will pick Bitcoin and Etherium mining. Because Bitcoin is so hot right now. Thats because of the halving event, investors want to earn more by buying stocks of Bitcoin from trading sites. And Etherium is so hot too. Some other trading sites are now accepting ETH because of the price and the demand of it. I would rather suggest that you have to mine BTC as soon as possible because halving is now on process. Each time, the price of the BTC is climbing high. So if I were you, I will start to earn my BTC in my wallets as soon as possible

Good point, the demand in the bitcoin and ethereum nowadays are really high. Even though the price of these two are not climbing fast. Soon it will happen. Blockchain halving has a huge impact when it comes to mining. Many are saying that mining bitcoins now is not good because the price remains in constant and the expenses increases. But if you think about that, maybe now the price of the bitcoin remains constant but soon it will pump and reach its peak before the year ends. So better save your bitcoins now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:56:11 PM

it's not anymore

something better has took its place, much better
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

it's not anymore

Elaborate please, or else your post worth nothing at all...
navydude

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:40:57 PM

it's not anymore

Would love to hear as well!

LucioTan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:05:59 PM

it's not anymore

Would love to hear as well!

I think it is good to mine bitcoins and ethereum nowadays the fact that it is widely used by the users now. And I think the price inflation will occur very soon. The profit can be higher but it will take time. But, Ethereum seems having problems such that many holders are dumping their ETH's because of the Forking i think(not sure to that). So, bitcoins I think is the best. Anyways, im not mining because I do not have that capital to start with and our place is not suitable for it. But I'd love to if given a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: