Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will he run?
No, they won't run and just say, "we're working on it" even if it's not possible to fix to long con people - 32 (33.7%)
Yes, flee to Russia - 17 (17.9%)
Yes, flee to Argentina - 10 (10.5%)
Go into hiding and change name to something like Butalik Viterin - 36 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Vitalik flee the country after the Eth scheme implodes?  (Read 6263 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:50:15 PM

Funny to see the BTC Maximalists lose their shit over ETH.

One could argue ETH is not overpriced, rather its Bitcoin that is underpriced. But hey, Bitcoin is having trouble expanding because it is run by a cartel that is snakier than the Saudi Royal Family.
jamesbo

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:56:58 PM

No reason to run , when your shit dont stink

ETH  0x5086ebdfba8aaf9843b1c5c68e1c260b6d356fce
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:14:56 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2016, 07:31:12 PM by bitbitch

Switzerland is famous for its financial privacy.  Good place to bank and keep your affairs private especially if you don't want agencies like Fincen and SEC sniffing around.

precisely.

some people think the Chinese will fall over themselves in the rush to invest in a token from an odd looking youth with a Russian name from Canada now living in a tax haven surrounded by jurisdictional walls and limited extradition treaties. mad.

btc is an oriental proposition right now and the Chinese will be happy to keep their hard earned coin inside that cultural comfort zone.
watashi-kokoto

Activity: 682
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:15:24 PM

I wish ethereum a long and prosperous future a.k.a reaching $20 and plenty of reliable and long-term bagholders to unload on over the course of many,many years

EDIT: and loong loong really really slow decline to motivate spending god I wish that was the case so much
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:36:05 PM

Fornication seems pretty centralized to me if 1 in 200 people is a descendent of Ghengis Khan.

The great thing about nature if even if you impregnated every woman on earth, your genes would become so diluted over time by the recombinations of fornication that follow your legacy.

Nature is resilient and routes around Coasian barriers, because the Second Law of Thermodynamics trends to maximum. If it were not this way, the past and future would collapse into a predetermined static nothingness. Specifically the speed-of-light term in the Lorentz factor would be infinite so there would be no time dilation at any relative velocity of the relative inertial frames.

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:27:22 PM

Switzerland is famous for its financial privacy.  Good place to bank and keep your affairs private especially if you don't want agencies like Fincen and SEC sniffing around.

Gone those days... Switzerland signed the OECD,  USA not....

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

Spoeter, are you trying to tell me a coin whose entire supply was created out of thin air by the wave of a hand to enrich private individuals for a system that doesn't even work has no value?

That made me LOL for real hahahha

I hate to be such a hater but some are worse than others..

I came to Crypto to maybe be a part of a new digital currency (like Bitcoin or simply Bitcoin itself ?)
NOT what ever the fuck ETH is ROFL

Like i mean come on guys let's simplify things here..
Does ETH provide an improvement on the digital currency situation in Crypto ?
No ?
Well what does it "do" then ?
Something to do with "APP's" ?
Fail..

And even if you were trying to push an app's platform at best you are catering to a niche market.
which means no global adoption.. ever.
I think the "tokens" idea was mashed together like some frankenstein idea simply
so it would get another IPO listed on exchanges.. and it worked LOL

90% of you out there screamed TAKE MY MONEY NOW !

What is the best possible outcome for ETH ?
I could lay it out but i have been deliberately avoiding saying it because i will not feed the retards hyping it up.
I am not arming this fraudsters with their IPO coin shilling with smart retorts for them LOL
Want to defend ETH ?
Then let's see what you got..

I hate to be a downer all the time but you all out there leave me no choice Sad
It's all just a self-destructive greedy circle-jerk.
Like fuck give me something i can support for fuck sakes !

edit:
I don't see much different with ETH than i do BlockNET.
So why didn't you ETH supporters jump on BlockNET then ?
Or did you ? and get burned ? LOL

I gave that BlockNET prick who said he was suing me a whole entire year with out bugging him.
I said 1.5 years back roughly if his scheme is legit no FUD will hurt it..
He will carry out his "PLANS" and all will be well right ?
So guess what boys & girls ?
I recently looked at his ANN topic after all this time and what do i see ?
Complaints about a lack of updates & communication (investors left hanging)
They said he had made grandiose claims / plans on the IPO launch then all this time later.. NOTHING.
he just keeps posting "working on it" for over a year..
What i found really funny is you all were ohhhh sooooo eager to hand him 1 million dollars in BTC for his shitty ass IPO
Then when i checked he had let his domain expire hahahahhaha
I posted on his ANN what ? need help funding the hosting cost ?
Hinting a million dollars does not go as far as it used to LOL
he ignored me then later deleted my comment on his YES of course self modded ANN scam coin topic.
Why did he say he needed that million bucks ?
"to ensure it's a success" he said.. his words !
Who are they ? children.. they posted school yard pics with balloon fights etc and in the lunch cafeteria.
and you dumb fucks gave these "kids" a million dollars LOL

It was a lot like "South Park - S18E01 - Go Fund Yourself"

Even funnier was the Blocknet guy said he had done 75% of the coding before he launched his IPO
which consisted of a PNG file posted with an ANN topic title (apparently that picture was worth 1 million dollars)
So ?
Why did he need 1 million cash to complete the other 25% of work he said he needed done ?
When he managed to do 75% out of pocket.
He also said the funds would be used to pay for dev costs..
How many dev's these days earn a standard salary of 1 million a year ?
What kind of code is he writing ? LOL
apparently NONE !
No updates were posted hahahha

SO ?

Ready to do it all over again this time Kidiots ?
This time with ETH ?

Hey when you IPO scam FAIL on a million dollars then do it again for a BILLION !!1!!111111111ONE

ya you fuckers are smart..  Cheesy

PS:
can't wait to be a billionaire with ETH ?
You can always go invest in "CarbonCoin" i hear they are planting Tree's LOL

lol, agreed.
pretty obvious what eth is/did and where it's heading once the whales leave their crumbs around.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:53:43 AM

lol, agreed.
pretty obvious what eth is/did and where it's heading once the whales leave their crumbs around.

It's a close race between option #1 and option #4 though.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:52:52 PM

Spoeter, are you trying to tell me a coin whose entire supply was created out of thin air by the wave of a hand to enrich private individuals for a system that doesn't even work has no value?

That made me LOL for real hahahha

I hate to be such a hater but some are worse than others..

I came to Crypto to maybe be a part of a new digital currency (like Bitcoin or simply Bitcoin itself ?)
NOT what ever the fuck ETH is ROFL

Like i mean come on guys let's simplify things here..
Does ETH provide an improvement on the digital currency situation in Crypto ?
No ?
Well what does it "do" then ?
Something to do with "APP's" ?
Fail..

And even if you were trying to push an app's platform at best you are catering to a niche market.
which means no global adoption.. ever.
I think the "tokens" idea was mashed together like some frankenstein idea simply
so it would get another IPO listed on exchanges.. and it worked LOL

90% of you out there screamed TAKE MY MONEY NOW !

What is the best possible outcome for ETH ?
I could lay it out but i have been deliberately avoiding saying it because i will not feed the retards hyping it up.
I am not arming this fraudsters with their IPO coin shilling with smart retorts for them LOL
Want to defend ETH ?
Then let's see what you got..

I hate to be a downer all the time but you all out there leave me no choice Sad
It's all just a self-destructive greedy circle-jerk.
Like fuck give me something i can support for fuck sakes !

edit:
I don't see much different with ETH than i do BlockNET.
So why didn't you ETH supporters jump on BlockNET then ?
Or did you ? and get burned ? LOL

I gave that BlockNET prick who said he was suing me a whole entire year with out bugging him.
I said 1.5 years back roughly if his scheme is legit no FUD will hurt it..
He will carry out his "PLANS" and all will be well right ?
So guess what boys & girls ?
I recently looked at his ANN topic after all this time and what do i see ?
Complaints about a lack of updates & communication (investors left hanging)
They said he had made grandiose claims / plans on the IPO launch then all this time later.. NOTHING.
he just keeps posting "working on it" for over a year..
What i found really funny is you all were ohhhh sooooo eager to hand him 1 million dollars in BTC for his shitty ass IPO
Then when i checked he had let his domain expire hahahahhaha
I posted on his ANN what ? need help funding the hosting cost ?
Hinting a million dollars does not go as far as it used to LOL
he ignored me then later deleted my comment on his YES of course self modded ANN scam coin topic.
Why did he say he needed that million bucks ?
"to ensure it's a success" he said.. his words !
Who are they ? children.. they posted school yard pics with balloon fights etc and in the lunch cafeteria.
and you dumb fucks gave these "kids" a million dollars LOL

It was a lot like "South Park - S18E01 - Go Fund Yourself"

Even funnier was the Blocknet guy said he had done 75% of the coding before he launched his IPO
which consisted of a PNG file posted with an ANN topic title (apparently that picture was worth 1 million dollars)
So ?
Why did he need 1 million cash to complete the other 25% of work he said he needed done ?
When he managed to do 75% out of pocket.
He also said the funds would be used to pay for dev costs..
How many dev's these days earn a standard salary of 1 million a year ?
What kind of code is he writing ? LOL
apparently NONE !
No updates were posted hahahha

SO ?

Ready to do it all over again this time Kidiots ?
This time with ETH ?

Hey when you IPO scam FAIL on a million dollars then do it again for a BILLION !!1!!111111111ONE

ya you fuckers are smart..  Cheesy

PS:
can't wait to be a billionaire with ETH ?
You can always go invest in "CarbonCoin" i hear they are planting Tree's LOL

lol, agreed.

well one could argue thats what is happening to bitcoin.. vc money is dwindling.. Like i said this coin is no diff than btc as far as the pumps and dumps go>  This coin has a 15 second conf time bitocin is 600... just that alone their is a 40x increase in network capacity.. I realize you guys bit off more btc than you can chew.. But its ok.. admit and move on.. To sit and shit on another coin doesnt say much good for btc.. Does btc need this type of behavior to stay afloat.. If so then its already dead.. Just a race to who can mine the most efficient and pull the rest out of the system..  Human behaviour has been shaped to think money is everything.. well its not.. and it makes you look immoral by most of the actions money causes you to do.. Sad..  Whats more sad is that we have the technology to be above all this yet we stick to what we know.  So much yet to learn..

couple good quotes to get you all thinking..

"Crime is based upon need - making money. People sell drugs to make money. If everybody is cared for, they don't sell drugs and if there's no money, you can't sell drugs even if you wanted to. There'd be no such thing as gambling, prostitution, or selling out, or paying off a senator or a governor. There are no senators, there are no governors so you can't pay them off. If you take away the basis or the condition that generates aberrant behavior, you don't have aberrant behavior." - Jacque Fresco

You cannot approach people who think differently with reason and logic if they don't know what that means.  First, you have to appeal to their values to start with.  If you attack them, you lose them.  ~ Jacque Fresco

"Politics was good a hundred years ago. Today, politicians have no ability to solve any problems because they are not students of behavior. They are not students of agriculture, oceanography, they know nothing about the factors that operate the world. So, they say things that people like to hear. And that gets them elected.  Now scientists on the other hand are not concerned with public approval. What they do, even if everybody on earth believe the earth was flat, they would say: 'You're wrong, this is the evidence we have to support the fact that the earth is round' but they don't say: 'it's a little round and a little flat' - that's politicians." ~ Jacque Fresco

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:48:03 PM

Heinz, BTC has been good to me.

2nd of all it has not been pumped like ETH has.
With sudden massive spike over night.
And where were you when i launched my scam topic on ETH in 2014
when users here pointed out to me the blocks of IPO coins bought for the tune of 1 million bucks ?
And why did the ETH team stay silent for almost 2 years ?

You know i am fed up with you guys comparing ETH to Bitcoin.
It's a bad analysis !

Why ? so many reasons you guys wouldn't finish reading if i typed them all out Wink

For one thing ETH is an IPO and IPO launches are scammy (Bitcoin is not an IPO shit token)

Bitcoin was designed for the purpose of being used as a currency.. ETH was not.

I shouldn't have to go on.. you ETH supporters are being silly with your retorts.
Want to convince us all ? Fine go for it..
So far i have heard absolutely nothing what so ever to convince me ETH is needed or wanted.. now or ever.
The only reason i say that is because of what i had heard about it and then objectively analyzing the situation etc.

The way i see it is the outcome will not change..
What will happen will happen (regardless of what we babble on about here at Bitcointalk)
Can you all honestly envision ETH being some power currency in 5 years ?
Why do we even need a block-chain based App's platform anyway ?
I have asked that many times and have gotten no answer !
I just get told i am jealous etc.

Forums are for "opinions" i got mine Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:50:07 PM

This coin has a 15 second conf time bitocin is 600... just that alone their is a 40x increase in network capacity

Hey technological idiot. Please stop writing about things you do not understand. Because some n00bs might believe you.

Decreasing the block period, does nothing to decrease the propagation delay for any particular block size. Since the orphan rate is function of both propagation delay and block period, it is wash in terms of one must use smaller block sizes at lower block periods, in order to have the same resistance to centralization of mining (due to the economies-of-scale around winning your own blocks more often, thus avoiding the lost hashrate on orphans and waiting for propagation).

d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:10:28 PM

This coin has a 15 second conf time bitocin is 600... just that alone their is a 40x increase in network capacity

Hey technological idiot. Please stop writing about things you do not understand. Because some n00bs might believe you.

Decreasing the block period, does nothing to decrease the propagation delay for any particular block size. Since the orphan rate is function of both propagation delay and block period, it is wash in terms of one must use smaller block sizes at lower block periods, in order to have the same resistance to centralization of mining (due to the economies-of-scale around winning your own blocks more often, thus avoiding the lost hashrate on orphans and waiting for propagation).

well that escalated fast.. maybe you should think about why you are so mad.. And explain yourself.. Not all of us are as tech savvy as you seem to "think" you are.   Explain yourself.. so that the "technological idiots" can understand.. I mean if this technology is supposed to be used by the masses i dont expect everyone to be einstein to figure this shit out..  Im waiting.....

Best Regards]
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:22:07 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 06:20:40 PM by d57heinz

Heinz, BTC has been good to me.

2nd of all it has not been pumped like ETH has.
With sudden massive spike over night.
And where were you when i launched my scam topic on ETH in 2014
when users here pointed out to me the blocks of IPO coins bought for the tune of 1 million bucks ?
And why did the ETH team stay silent for almost 2 years ?

You know i am fed up with you guys comparing ETH to Bitcoin.
It's a bad analysis !

Why ? so many reasons you guys wouldn't finish reading if i typed them all out Wink

For one thing ETH is an IPO and IPO launches are scammy (Bitcoin is not an IPO shit token)

Bitcoin was designed for the purpose of being used as a currency.. ETH was not.

I shouldn't have to go on.. you ETH supporters are being silly with your retorts.
Want to convince us all ? Fine go for it..
So far i have heard absolutely nothing what so ever to convince me ETH is needed or wanted.. now or ever.
The only reason i say that is because of what i had heard about it and then objectively analyzing the situation etc.

The way i see it is the outcome will not change..
What will happen will happen (regardless of what we babble on about here at Bitcointalk)
Can you all honestly envision ETH being some power currency in 5 years ?
Why do we even need a block-chain based App's platform anyway ?
I have asked that many times and have gotten no answer !
I just get told i am jealous etc.

Forums are for "opinions" i got mine Wink

To think that btc will be the one and only one is not a good way of thinking. >going to lead you into a trap.. Im sure aol thought they were the best.> kept sending out cd's that all ended up being used as coasters for my morning coffee.. What i see of btc or crypto in general is my coins dick is bigger than yours .. Well thats all fine and dandy but you end up with what you got now(1000's of alts and no one can decide which is the "best").. Just imagine for those of you that think money is everything.. what could have come of btc had all these devs of alt coins actually contributed to making btc better instead of thinking they have the best solution.. This mindset is flawed at its very core.. tought to us at an early age.. Only way to get ahead is to step on the next guy... Btc will always be just what it is today unless the crypto community comes together to create one great coin that has all the best features of all the alts.. i mean hell look at btc isnt it just a mish mosh of different techniques.. when someone says satoshi created bitcoin well their wrong it took many great minds before him to get btc where its at.. i dont understand why the btc community doesn't get this and come together and build on what satoshi was able to mesh together from other great minds..

Edit just so you know im not trying to pump eth.. Im just telling you how i see it.  Everyone has their opinions i get it.. I say don't just do one or the other.. lets do btc and ethereum.. You know they can both coexist.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bGuKN3m6E We all know this has the most potential for an alt that ive ever seen to date.   No other coin that im aware of has as much development behind it.. possibly more than btc since so many are being burnt by btc stagnation.
Best Regards
Doug

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:24:32 PM

Will Vitalik flee the country after the Eth scheme implodes?

He won't flee Switzerland but he might have "some splainin to do".

He's already admitted to dumping coins for continued funding and 2 million eth for a "cushion" in fiat. This was in early March. God only knows what he's dumped since then. They wanted 20 - 50 million to fulfill the "vision".  https://news.bitcoin.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereums-price-rise-increases-our-sovereignty/

Few rules and little enforcement regarding cryptocurrencies so these guys can do what ever they want.  Its like taking candy away from a baby.

So ... Its pretty darned nice of folk to finance this lad yet again. Will it pay off in years to come? Time will tell but history shows us these projects fade away.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:54:39 PM

Standard Spoetnik bullshit...

Fortunately, like me, nobody bothers to read this bullshit.

I don't even have to read it to know it's a bunch of bullshit, that's the great part about you.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:50:57 PM

Will Vitalik flee the country after the Eth scheme implodes?

He won't flee Switzerland but he might have "some splainin to do".

He's already admitted to dumping coins for continued funding and 2 million eth for a "cushion" in fiat. This was in early March. God only knows what he's dumped since then. They wanted 20 - 50 million to fulfill the "vision".  https://news.bitcoin.com/vitalik-buterin-ethereums-price-rise-increases-our-sovereignty/

Few rules and little enforcement regarding cryptocurrencies so these guys can do what ever they want.  Its like taking candy away from a baby.

So ... Its pretty darned nice of folk to finance this lad yet again. Will it pay off in years to come? Time will tell but history shows us these projects fade away.

Hmm interesting.. you veered BACK on-topic LOL

I don't think he'll run & hide.. this guy is a long con'er all the way !
Look at Cryptsy..
Guys have learned that as long as you hang around shoveling excuses you can basically cry FUD and keep "Taking"
There is no real reason for these guys to leave or run or hide.
They know they are untouchable and can literally get away with anything.. all by posting a little bit of babble occasionally.

The 2nd thing your brought up is interesting and not too surprising either..
I would love to get the stats / numbers and break them down.. simply to compare against BlockNET  Cheesy
The initial IPO of BlockNET "asked" for around $980,000.00 usd worth of Bitcoin.
I bet ETH has utterly blown that figure away easily !
You all have made these ETH guys seriously rich.

See how Pyramid scheme's works guys ?
Like a pyramid we have a hollow useless thing paraded around then the top guys make a fortune..
then all the way down the pyramid we have more & more user making less & less
until there is the "break even" crowd of ETH holders.. then the LOSERS !

This HAS played out exactly like a modern day digital 'token' IPO pyramid scheme.

@NextGenCrypto
All i can say is ..go buy some ETH about it  Grin

No one really cares who you do or don't like listening to.
Feel free to book an appointment with a psychiatrist and cry on his couch about Spoetnik's forum comments.

FUD first & ask questions later™
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:09:14 AM

Denial is a b**** i guess! Oh well!
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:21:36 PM

Not all of us are as tech savvy as you seem to "think" you are.   Explain yourself.. so that the "technological idiots" can understand.. I mean if this technology is supposed to be used by the masses

I've done 10,000+ posts of explaining, but you idiots don't read.

And then you say that I only "think" I am tech savvy, when in fact I know damn well that I know the technology.

Please take your 110 IQ and monstrosity of an ego problem off my lawn. I was trying to embarrass you into being more circumspect, but the enormous pride and ego the Dunning-Kruger idiot is impenetrable. You have no shame for your promulgation on entirely incorrect technological statements.

The masses won't need to know a damn thing about the technology. They will simply adopt it because it works for them. Ethereum has 0 users. Objective you much.  Roll Eyes

d57heinz
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:46:18 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 03:08:05 PM by d57heinz

Not all of us are as tech savvy as you seem to "think" you are.   Explain yourself.. so that the "technological idiots" can understand.. I mean if this technology is supposed to be used by the masses

I've done 10,000+ posts of explaining, but you idiots don't read.

And then you say that I only "think" I am tech savvy, when in fact I know damn well that I know the technology.

Please take your 110 IQ and monstrosity of an ego problem off my lawn. I was trying to embarrass you into being more circumspect, but the enormous pride and ego the Dunning-Kruger idiot is impenetrable. You have no shame for your promulgation on entirely incorrect technological statements.

The masses won't need to know a damn thing about the technology. They will simply adopt it because it works for them. Ethereum has 0 users. Objective you much.  Roll Eyes

well those are some big words for someone that immidiately resorts to name calling..  well now i know you "think" your intelligent:)

Good day sir.  Like i said good luck with your fud thread.. Anyone with half a brain knows money is a scam construct made up by man.. Your falling right in line... good little sheep you are:)

Ill leave this quote for you.. i think you will understand it..

You cannot approach people who think differently with reason and logic if they don't know what that means.  First, you have to appeal to their values to start with.  If you attack them, you lose them.  ~ Jacque Fresco

Edit >>  ill leave this here for you too.. since you think there are 0 users of ethereum..  Roll Eyes  https://www.etherchain.org/blocks  i dont see many empty blocks..UNLIKE BTC Roll Eyes  And you would think if propagation was such a big problem we would have loads of them.. Most likely the fact taht we can mine orphans also unlike btc.. Btc was great for a start but to think that will be the one and only is naive at the very least!

And here you can see steady growth in the size of Ethereum blocks..  https://etherscan.io/charts/blocksize

Best Regards
Doug

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:10:40 PM

since you think there are 0 users of ethereum

P&D transactions don't count as users. I am talking about impacting the world, not just small circle jerk of Pink Sheets gambling orgies.

First, you have to appeal to their values to start with.  If you attack them, you lose them.  ~ Jacque Fresco

I told you to get your proudly ignorant ego off my lawn. I want to lose useless, obstructionist garbage deadweight such as yourself, so I can focus on changing the world. You are meaningless to my goal. Accept it or remain in delusion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: