Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SteamBot | Buys & Sells CS:GO Keys  (Read 3934 times)
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:39:33 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 07:41:06 PM by Jartsu

Script Will Be Released For Free! Everyone can make their own bot Smiley - Release will be in Github.com

Hey,

I am developing a Steambot, what is buying and selling CS:GO keys for Bitcoins. I might start selling some copies for bot as well if it's fully finished and tested Smiley. At the moment bot is done 50%

How it works at the moment?
1) Add bot to friend list.
2) Type 'help' for commands.
3) 'balance' to see how many keys he could buy.
4) If he can buy example 5 keys, then just send him a trade offer with 1-5 keys, in description but your Bitcoin Wallet Address.
5) Bot will accept offer, if he has enough balance to buy and BTC will be sent within 1-2 minutes! Smiley

Updates - 3/14/2016
Working on buying from bot
Some admin commands (Any suggestions?)

How buying basically works?
Each person will get his own BTC Wallet Address where he could deposit money, if he has enough money, then he can send trade offer to the bot. Bot will check if he has enough for that amount of keys, if yes then he accepts the trade offer and everyone is happy Smiley. He will ofc remove that amount for the user "balance" as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nihilnegativum

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:33:58 AM

Great, what is the price going to be? The paypal or valve price?
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:55:26 PM

Great, what is the price going to be? The paypal or valve price?

Not sure about the price yet, What you mean by PayPal or Valve?
nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:03:30 PM

The keys market lives from the difference in keys, I think there is (or was) a way to get them from paypal below price, as they are normally sold by valve in cs:go. Also, it would be great if you did it as blockchain agnostic, I'm sure there are lots of coins that would benefit from it.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:42:44 PM

The keys market lives from the difference in keys, I think there is (or was) a way to get them from paypal below price, as they are normally sold by valve in cs:go. Also, it would be great if you did it as blockchain agnostic, I'm sure there are lots of coins that would benefit from it.

Bot idea was work like, it's gonna buy keys off people or "Admin" will add keys to the bot. Example
Bot buys keys for 1.90$
Bot sells keys for 2$

Profit is 0.10$ example
nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:06:06 PM

Bot idea was work like, it's gonna buy keys off people or "Admin" will add keys to the bot. Example
Bot buys keys for 1.90$
Bot sells keys for 2$

Profit is 0.10$ example
Yes however if you buy keys for 1.80$ at the lowest provider, bot sells them for 1.90, it still gets 0.10 and sells the keys cheaper than most people so more people use the bot.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:06:58 PM

Bot buys keys for 1.90$
Bot sells keys for 2$

Profit is 0.10$ example
Yes however if you buy keys for 1.80$ at the lowest provider, bot sells them for 1.90, it still gets 0.10 and sells the keys cheaper than most people so more people use the bot.

Sorry dude, I don't understand what you are trying to say. I am stupid like it seems Cheesy
nihilnegativum

––Δ͘҉̀░░

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 10:06:00 PM

I'm only saying you should fill the bot with cheap keys and have the bot sell them cheap in the beginning, to start getting customers. Because the keys are traded on steam for more than they are worth.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 10:10:06 PM

I'm only saying you should fill the bot with cheap keys and have the bot sell them cheap in the beginning, to start getting customers. Because the keys are traded on steam for more than they are worth.

That's possibility, Admin can add also keys if he gets them somewhere else.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

Updates - 3/14/2016

Each person will get his own BTC Wallet Address where he could deposit money, if he has enough money, then he can send trade offer to the bot. Bot will check if he has enough for that amount of keys, if yes then he accepts the trade offer and everyone is happy Smiley. He will ofc remove that amount for the user "balance" as well.
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:35:29 PM

Updates - 3/14/2016

I would suggest that you go off the opskins prices and reduce them a bit for the price you sell keys at,  and that you reduce that price by 10 cents for those that want the bot to buy their keys.  That way you make profit, and provided your legit,  people will be glad they can sell without having opskins take such a big cut.

Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:33:14 PM

Updates - 3/14/2016

I would suggest that you go off the opskins prices and reduce them a bit for the price you sell keys at,  and that you reduce that price by 10 cents for those that want the bot to buy their keys.  That way you make profit, and provided your legit,  people will be glad they can sell without having opskins take such a big cut.

I am just bot maker, i will sell bot to other people so they could use it
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:54:08 PM

Bot is almost done! Need to make some final steps for Buying part, then test bot Smiley! I hope there's some people who are a bit excited Tongue
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:04:07 PM

I am open for suggestions as well! If someone wants something specific added, you can just let me know Smiley and I'll let you know if I make it for release or in update Smiley
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:41:23 PM

Thread has been updated! Script will be free!
smitemesmith

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

Thank you for making it free!! Would love to check it out. Could you point me to the project on github? When I search I keep finding trading bots but nothing with BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: