Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:34:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling ETH TOP  (Read 6008 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:26:18 PM

If they haven't sold already...

Yeah....they sold alright...

Check this out....

https://blockchain.info/charts/balance?address=17irB8xLxhVRerCoUyypnmpoak3QBpVp2z

BTC been fleeing from POLO since the ETH top....ETH has just been hanging about way up high like Wile E Coyote ever since:

Yeah, I saw, but thanks for dropping the link in the thread.

It's days like these that really partition the short-term thinkers from the long-term thinkers.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:52:02 AM

It's days like these that really partition the short-term thinkers from the long-term thinkers.

yeah sure...

...."ooh, I may be 50% underwater on my retard momentum chasing investment, but 'I am a long term investor'!"

LOL.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:01:08 PM

yeah sure...

...."ooh, I may be 50% underwater on my retard momentum chasing investment, but 'I am a long term investor'!"

LOL.

No-one said it was easy. In fact, until about a week ago we-all really had it too easy.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

studas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:41:41 PM

yeah sure...

LOL.

No-one said it was easy. In fact, until about a week ago we-all really had it too easy.

We may say the Ethereum reached top a few weeks ago. It is now in the correction phase, the price may go even lower.
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:46:01 PM

i do believe there's a hell of a bubble going on with ETH fueled by the bitcoin scaling crisis. call the TOP

personally i'm thinking 0.06

a month later. no 0.06. turns out it reached the top the moment this thread was created.  Grin

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
shitcointalk101

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:24:03 PM

There will be many investors who buy now thinking they are buying at the bottom and losing a lot when price dips lower and lower
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:20:03 PM

There will be many investors who buy now thinking they are buying at the bottom and losing a lot when price dips lower and lower

That's why the more experienced ones leg-in.

Really, there's no way to tell when a bottom is made. How many folks saw Bitcoin bottoming when it plummeted to below $200? Not that many. And that's because we use patterns from the past to (try to) figure out the future. When Bitcoin sunk below $200, it looked a lot like the prior drops all the way through its bear market. We only know in retrospect when the bottom's been put in.

Speculating's tough beans.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16834

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:13:59 PM

I was expecting (hoping Wink ) for the price to keep going down. It went 10-15% up again since 2 days. I give up speculating for now, I'm still out, I was hoping to get back in, but I don't dare at the current price.

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:39:56 PM

I was expecting (hoping Wink ) for the price to keep going down. It went 10-15% up again since 2 days. I give up speculating for now, I'm still out, I was hoping to get back in, but I don't dare at the current price.

Patience....ETH will get down to 0.012.....just not in a straight line.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
studas

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:30:11 PM

Patience....ETH will get down to 0.012.....just not in a straight line.

The price was 0.015x today. It rose to 0.017x from that level. It might drop further. But we do not know.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:13:11 PM

ethereum is facing a double top with correction in between, i presume that it was for establishing a new bottom, that now is between 0.02 and 0.03

so the other top could be 0.04 or higher, guys this is not a simple p&d, it will probably stay at this level, there is no going back to 0.01 or whatever

that what i was talking about when i said i was right, it's exactly what it happened

it's rising again as we speak(0.022-0.03 is the new bottom range), so your comment look more foolish to me

LOL @ Amph, the stupid fucking twat:

my first point stand, there is no going back to 0.01, still near and approaching 0.02 again, and you can not expect a 100% precise prediction, my estimate is still the best one here

instead of just saying "it will be dumped" or "it will be pumped"
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 09:25:02 PM

This is the top

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
studas

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

At present, the Ethereum is trading within a 30% range. We can call 0.023 top of short term trading range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: