Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is adbit.co still legit ?  (Read 447 times)
justprofit (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:22:10 AM

i want to ask. is adbit.co still legit ?

because i want to join with them. . any get payment at march ?
inTech

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:30:11 AM

As far as I know, it is still working and there is a reasonable amount of faucets using AdBit.co network. However, I would not recommend them as it is very hard to find advertiser to advertise on your site especially if you site are new. My site http://bitrevenues.com/ was accepted into MellowAds network last month and I switched my AdBit.co code to MellowAds. I'd suggest you to go with A-ads, MellowAds and then BlockAdz. With three networks, you should be able to fill in all your advertisement spaces.
justprofit (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:42:58 AM

As far as I know, it is still working and there is a reasonable amount of faucets using AdBit.co network. However, I would not recommend them as it is very hard to find advertiser to advertise on your site especially if you site are new. My site http://bitrevenues.com/ was accepted into MellowAds network last month and I switched my AdBit.co code to MellowAds. I'd suggest you to go with A-ads, MellowAds and then BlockAdz. With three networks, you should be able to fill in all your advertisement spaces.

thx for your suggest. . i'm was register at mellowads, but it still pending approval Sad
inTech

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 09:47:21 AM

thx for your suggest. . i'm was register at mellowads, but it still pending approval Sad

Make sure you site have good Alexa rank before applying. I applied one before and I was rejected for having low Alexa rank. Applied another time last month and get accepted within 48 hours. Smiley.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:10:56 PM

Make sure you site have good Alexa rank before applying. I applied one before and I was rejected for having low Alexa rank. Applied another time last month and get accepted within 48 hours. Smiley.

mellow ads requires alexa rank lower then 1million. your site's alexa must be atleast 999,000 to get approval. and adbit also a good advertising network to monetize faucets and get paid through it.. and  you can use a-ads, blockadz, and bitmedia.io also. bitmedia is currently the highest paying bitcoin advertising netwrok.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:27:27 PM

i want to ask. is adbit.co still legit ?

because i want to join with them. . any get payment at march ?
Yes it is working, i have also used them in my faucet, but without significant amount of unique view they are not good adnetwork.
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:35:27 PM

I'm successfully withdrawing from adbit.co, everyday!  Smiley

justprofit (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:20:55 PM

I'm successfully withdrawing from adbit.co, everyday!  Smiley

awesome Smiley
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:43:28 PM

Yep still legit for now, I had a withdrawal just a few days ago.
rockyV

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:11:37 PM

adbit.co seems legit for me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: