Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mega reseler accepting bitcoin!!!  (Read 3679 times)
szuetam (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 11:38:08 PM

WOW, that was fast, I love it.

Lena S. || Staff

Dear Mateusz,

Thank you for contacting us and for sending this suggestion to us.
Our management will take measures to make BitCoin payments availability more visible on the website.

Lena S.
Customer Support Team
Hosting.co.uk

Maxim M.

Hello Mateusz,

Thanks for your email.

We're working on the new design for the web site right now and will be sure to add Bitcoin logo to the footer once it is published.

This will be done within the next few weeks.

Maxim M.
Customer Service Manager
Hosting.co.uk

and me:
Great to hear.
Weeks is long perspective in bitcoin world, but I'm really glad to hear so
fast answer.

All available here:
https://www.hosting.co.uk/clientarea/viewticket.php?tid=227171&c=tPMZKo0q

I hope there will be as good with Mega itself

As for now I hadn't received any ticket confirmation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UncleBobs

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

It From Bit

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2013, 11:48:56 PM

Lena S. || Staff

Dear Mateusz,

Our management will take measures to make BitCoin payments availability more visible on the website.

Lena S.
Customer Support Team
Hosting.co.uk

Thank you, Mateusz!

Disobey the Thought Police.  Resist Totalitarian Humanism.
http://attackthesystem.com/?s=totalitarian+humanism
dansmith

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 11:58:56 PM

Well done szuetam for unearthing this fact.
There's a discussion on Reddit too:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/17fvrb/a_mega_reseller_is_now_accepting_bitcoin/

https://tlsnotary.org
Transferable webpage content notarization.
szuetam (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 12:02:21 AM

Well done szuetam for unearthing this fact.
There's a discussion on Reddit too:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/17fvrb/a_mega_reseller_is_now_accepting_bitcoin/

I sow, but I don't even have an account at reddit

BTW I hope tat we will get some tech in future to unify all forums and social networks into one protocol. yeah, I'm a dreamer.
szuetam (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 12:06:37 AM

Lena S. || Staff

Dear Mateusz,

Lena S.
Customer Support Team
Hosting.co.uk

Thank you, Mateusz!

You welcome.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 02:33:49 PM

Wow, great news!

wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:19:45 PM

What is DOJ stands for?

Department of Just Us.

USA DOJ?
What technically they could do?

I may not have grabbed the appropriate arm of enforcement, but they would shut them down like they did before.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:27:27 PM

The DOJ is harmless...unless you mess with their $16 muffins.

szuetam (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:30:53 PM

What is DOJ stands for?

Department of Just Us.

USA DOJ?

I may not have grabbed the appropriate arm of enforcement, but they would shut them down like they did before.

It is not possible like they did before because it is now out of their jurisdiction.
Even TLD .co.nz
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 03:37:33 PM

What is DOJ stands for?

Department of Just Us.

USA DOJ?

It is not possible like they did before because it is now out of their jurisdiction.
Even TLD .co.nz

If they want it out of all jurisdiction they could always get a .bit domain. Just because it isn't "in" their jurisdiction doesn't mean that they can't apply rules to it making it in their jurisdiction or inflicting harm. Kim's a running bulls-eye and my original point was that although the price is incredible, I wouldn't want to use it for legitimate purposes because it will eventually have troubles. I am in the United States, so even if that trouble is they force all US ISP's to block it, I would still be negatively effected and unable to use it for legitimate purposes.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
szuetam (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2013, 05:29:54 PM

unfortunately you're right they could force ISP to block it and it is weakness of this tech.

marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:51:12 AM

Looks like these guys have gone one better and ONLY do Bitcoins for MEGA vouchers

Should keep things interesting.

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 04:54:37 AM

Looks like these guys have gone one better and ONLY do Bitcoins for MEGA vouchers

affiliate program much?
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 05:05:55 AM

affiliate program much?

Nup, first time ever .... just a little experiment I'm running, thanks for participating.

bitcoindaddy

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 08:07:44 PM

marcus_of_augustus,   do you plan to offer vouchers for the 99 euro (yearly) plan? 

I was ready to buy from the first reseller mentioned but they require my address? F**K that Sh*t.

Unfortunately I can't log on at the moment. It says my password is wrong even though I'm sure it not. I tried another account and it works fine.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 03:34:39 AM

marcus_of_augustus,   do you plan to offer vouchers for the 99 euro (yearly) plan? 

I was ready to buy from the first reseller mentioned but they require my address? F**K that Sh*t.

Unfortunately I can't log on at the moment. It says my password is wrong even though I'm sure it not. I tried another account and it works fine.

Ummm, my link leads you to the reseller who deals only in bitcoin for MEGA vouchers ... and AFAIK, you will not need to input any details besides sending the bitcoins ... maybe an email address.

bitcoindaddy

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 12, 2013, 02:04:05 PM

Ummm, my link leads you to the reseller who deals only in bitcoin for MEGA vouchers ... and AFAIK, you will not need to input any details besides sending the bitcoins ... maybe an email address.

I was referring to https://www.hosting.co.uk/ that asks you for your address, even if you pay with bitcoin.

It doesn't matter anyway. I did a test upload of a 1GB movie to Mega and now I can't download it. It acts like it is downloading the whole file, then when it gets to the end - "ENCRYPTION ERROR".  So I can't trust Mega at this point.  That, and the fact that I can't login to my main account even though I used a password manager to store the password, so I'm sure it's correct.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: