Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Coin Discussion  (Read 234 times)
Ace_Of_Fades (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:06:25 PM

Greetings BitcoinTalk,

I'm here today to discuss and spitball some ideas with you all. I'm currently developing an economy based minecraft server. The server is already setup and the in-game wallets are live. I'm currently using a coin that was deemed dead multiple times by the community. I currently own 15% of the coin and the POW phase still has alot of mining to be done. This means equal opportunity and a level playing field for everyone. I plan on building and compiling a new wallet but there's only one issue. I need some new graphics and a new name for the coin. I plan on doing a full rebrand. The beauty of this coin, it will actually be backed by a real economy. Giving it actual value. So shoot your ideas away! The winners will receive a bounty of 5000 each. If you happen to come up with a name + logo, then the bounty will be 10,000.

If you're reading this and you play minecraft, then stay tuned! You very soon will have the ability to earn crypto in-game. The server will be a drug server. If you play minecraft you probably already know what that means. If you don't then I would like to explain it. In a drug server everyone starts out at the lowest rank of an addict. This rank has no commands, privilegedes or cool title. To achieve the next rank a player has to accumulate enough money. Then they pay the fee and progress to the next rank. The fee for ranking up grows at an exponential rate making it harder and harder to rankup, costing more money. How do players earn money you ask? They go out into the wilderness. Find a good spot to build a base. Then they build a drug farm in it. The risk of it is that, it's in the wilderness and any other players can come raid and destroy their farm. Now theses servers are of high demand since one of the biggest ones I knew of had gotten abandoned by the previous owners. The community on that server was amazing but the server owners were making alot of money off of the players. The players had the ability to buy in-game stuff with their FIAT currency. I don't plan on doing this. Instead, everything in-game will be purchasable with in-game currency. (The altcoin)

I've been working on this project for over a month now and I finally want to get the ball rolling with the public. So if you have any valuable input or ideas, I would greatly appreciate it. <3

Thank You,
  ~Ace_Of_Fades

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: