Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get A 100% Unique Article For Your Website Or Blog Only $1 In Bitcoin  (Read 472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 06:12:30 PM

Yeah,

I am bored and would like to earn a few bucks along with show people some of my writing skills.
If you would like a 300+ word article for $1 just post below and or pm me and I will be happy to write you one.
I would give free copies but then everyone would just take one.

Looking forward to creating some content for you.

If you need any examples of previous work post below or private message me and I will pm you examples.

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:20:29 PM

Looking to help more people ^_^

Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 06:50:03 AM

This is very cheap.Hope it`s not low quality...
I need SEO optimized content ,around 500 words.100% unique.
Are you familiar with on-page SEO?

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:20:07 AM

your rank is very low. if you provide 100% quality and genuine contents/articles then it is so amazing.. will you write only on bitcoin topic or any other earning related topic? I collect some legit and paying earning sites and want to review them on my blog. will you write some review on these sites for this rate?
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:40:26 PM

This is very cheap.Hope it`s not low quality...
I need SEO optimized content ,around 500 words.100% unique.
Are you familiar with on-page SEO?

Yes I understand this is cheap it was a promo in this promo I completed 5 Bitcoin articles for a client but he has yet to pay
he is a legendary so I am not that worried though.

your rank is very low. if you provide 100% quality and genuine contents/articles then it is so amazing.. will you write only on bitcoin topic or any other earning related topic? I collect some legit and paying earning sites and want to review them on my blog. will you write some review on these sites for this rate?

Yes this was a promo thread to have a review of my skills I wrote 5 articles for 1 client and this promo is now over.
He will review my skills and I will post it in my main thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1412616.msg14317884#msg14317884

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:57:16 AM

I am very interested. Do you have some references to see what quality you articles have? I know $1 is very cheap so I probably would not expect good quality but I would pay some more to get better quality. You can send me an example article via pm. If it is good I would order 2-3 article. Let me know.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:29:16 AM

i am interested also ..can you tell me your cost for 500 word article ..and it should be unique ..and i will provide you the site for which you need to write article ..liek review article ..if this ok ..lete me now ..can before making payment i will check the article for copyscape ..if all ok then i will make payment ..
hope for good reply ..or you can pm me
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:36:53 AM

very intersting offer you are providing. your rate is very low.. I know some place where you can write and publish your own articles and earn very good income. more then 200$ per month.. this is hubpages.com

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:43:11 AM

do you have any past work? if so, please mention the link of your article in op. it may can bring more people interested
also how the payment work? it is advanced? or you will let your job done and we pay?
please pm me . Thanks
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:44:19 AM

I'd like to see some of examples, some of your previous articles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: