Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.012 Bitcoin-Unmigrated minecraft accounts!  (Read 700 times)
g4vinshreds (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 08:06:37 PM

I have a ton of unmigrated minecraft accounts, and I'm in need of bitcoin so I'm selling them 0.012 bitcoin each.
You can change the email, password, name, and skin on all the accounts.  (%100 your account, so way for me to take it back after selling you it.)
I'm willing to go first if you have very high rep here, as I am clearly new.  I'm also open to giving a mod or extremely trusted person a free account in exchange for a vouch.
If you want to buy an account or ask any questions you may have, feel free to pm me.  Smiley

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1194

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:02:30 PM

So if someone was new to minecraft and had never played the game before, what is an "unmigrated account" and is there much of a saving from buying a new account outright?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
g4vinshreds (OP)

Trader

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:52:23 PM

So if someone was new to minecraft and had never played the game before, what is an "unmigrated account" and is there much of a saving from buying a new account outright?
Good question. The game is $26.95 from minecraft.net, but I'm selling it for ~$5 worth of bitcoin.  Thats a good ~$21.95 saved.  An unmigrated account is a old minecraft account that was never migrated,  so you can migrate it to your email easily and have full control over the account.

Fishbones78

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:25:34 AM

I have a ton of unmigrated minecraft accounts, and I'm in need of bitcoin so I'm selling them 0.012 bitcoin each.
You can change the email, password, name, and skin on all the accounts.  (%100 your account, so way for me to take it back after selling you it.)
I'm willing to go first if you have very high rep here, as I am clearly new.  I'm also open to giving a mod or extremely trusted person a free account in exchange for a vouch.
If you want to buy an account or ask any questions you may have, feel free to pm me.  Smiley
You seem pretty legit to me.
However, I'm just pointing out that changing the email and password of an MC account does not make it yours. When I purchased MC many years ago, I was emailed a code stating that if my account was ever lost or stolen, I could give Mojang (creators of MC) the code. Giving them the code would give me the account back, no questions asked.
If you've bought the accounts in bulk, it's unlikely you've got the codes, but you never know...

g4vinshreds (OP)

Trader

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:00:06 AM

You seem pretty legit to me.
However, I'm just pointing out that changing the email and password of an MC account does not make it yours. When I purchased MC many years ago, I was emailed a code stating that if my account was ever lost or stolen, I could give Mojang (creators of MC) the code. Giving them the code would give me the account back, no questions asked.
If you've bought the accounts in bulk, it's unlikely you've got the codes, but you never know...

Thanks for the kind words. Ill be honest, I did buy them in bulk and I do not have the codes,  but I personally migrated 50 of them and only lost one.  I assume I lost that one b/c I logged into it from too many ip's, but it could have possibly been taken back.

g4vinshreds (OP)

Trader

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:26:43 AM

Bump,  I still have a ton of these to sell.  None sold so far.

g4vinshreds (OP)

Trader

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

Bump, still 0 sold.  I'm still selling these. Smiley

Dylan1544

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:37:50 PM

I'm possibly interested in buying.
craigslist123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:44:10 PM

I am interested in buying one.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:05:30 AM

The price is too high. Unmigrated accounts on different forums go for 0.50$ to 1$.

From recent data there are over 100 million people playing Minecraft so "cracking" accounts should be no problem, because there is an abundance of them.

I suggest you lower your price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: