Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in my bedroom.... [Possible NSFW]  (Read 4723 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 02:26:55 AM

I think it would be so funny if somebody shopped an image of Atlas in the room. And...wait for it...make the lighting blue.  Grin
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:44:55 AM

But I was more concerned with looks and impressing others when I was younger, I guess that when you become older and you mature, you become more confident, and is not looking to others for praise, approval and confirmation.

When you are young, you show off your looks, because you still have them. When you are old, you show off your money, and hopefully you've managed to acquire some, because your looks are gone!

Grin

I can only speak for myself. I disagree with this statement. Money is not the most important thing in my life, and if I had a lot of it, I would keep a low profile and not show it off. To me, showing off is a sign of weak character. As for the point where you say that looks are gone, I think anyone that has healthy habbits can look quite attractive into a rather high age. I would attribute my own need to show off, brag and try to impress others when I was younger to immaturity, and lack of life experience. When you get older, you understand what's important in life. Impressing others are not important at all. I pitty those who become adults and don't understand this.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 07:58:03 AM

There is a cat's nest in the corner, so please post a pic of the pussy..
Herodes

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:03:26 AM

There is a cat's nest in the corner, so please post a pic of the pussy..

Here's a wet pussy for you!

hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 08:30:47 AM

Don't you have a maid? You're the CEO of a huge Bitcoinicy company  Huh You should get a maid.

lol thats her bedroom.

My bedroom has like 15 90's era computers in it, Im a nerd..like the rest of you  Grin

FFS... it is NOT a bedroom, if you are a true tech. then it is a "command centre"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzOhJ3mR8U

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Herodes

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 09:24:38 AM

But I was more concerned with looks and impressing others when I was younger, I guess that when you become older and you mature, you become more confident, and is not looking to others for praise, approval and confirmation.

When you are young, you show off your looks, because you still have them. When you are old, you show off your money, and hopefully you've managed to acquire some, because your looks are gone!

Grin

I can only speak for myself. I disagree with this statement. Money is not the most important thing in my life, and if I had a lot of it, I would keep a low profile and not show it off. To me, showing off is a sign of weak character. As for the point where you say that looks are gone, I think anyone that has healthy habbits can look quite attractive into a rather high age. I would attribute my own need to show off, brag and try to impress others when I was younger to immaturity, and lack of life experience. When you get older, you understand what's important in life. Impressing others are not important at all. I pitty those who become adults and don't understand this.

The big winking grin was supposed to clue everyone that my post was a joke.  Undecided

Right. Smiley Then that's cleared up. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: