Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting admin help  (Read 693 times)
justbtcme (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:28:34 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 07:05:54 AM by justbtcme

BayAreaCoins has attacked my character and is spreading false information about a deal we long had settled. He went on one of my thread and made a comment that totally contradicted his story, on top of making racist comments about Asians and Jews.

I am requesting that admin recover deleted, contradictory comment which was posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14181024#msg14181024

He said something in the effect of "why would I check the dogecoins balance when it's only 50 cents I don't have time for that" which completely went against his story. I need the truth to get out there to prevent the possibility of him deceiving and possibly scamming other members in the future.

Admin please maket this right and recover his previous comments that he had deleted to hide his deceitful actions.

Respectfully,
JBM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:38:36 AM

making racist comments about Asians and Jews.
I believe that BAC is Jewish. The post you referenced is clearly sarcastic in saying that he declined to get paid, and he was pointing out that this is unlikely considering that he is Jewish, and was using a stereotype to point out how (from his view) unlikely this is.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:45:43 AM

I would like to request that my deleted messages from PM be recovered. I can prove that he decline payment, I can prove that I had told him to check balance of the dogecoins and many other lies that he's now spreading. Why else would he just write it off the debt if things are not settled?

Admin, please recover all my previous delete PM messages between BayAreaCoins and I. I was being too neat with inbox messages and had deleted all of them. Stupid me.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:09:27 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2016, 04:19:50 AM by BayAreaCoins

This all started from this thread over here if anyone is interested: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14180374#msg14180374

making racist comments about Asians and Jews.
I believe that BAC is Jewish. The post you referenced is clearly sarcastic in saying that he declined to get paid, and he was pointing out that this is unlikely considering that he is Jewish, and was using a stereotype to point out how (from his view) unlikely this is.

^

I pick up fucking pennies in the road if I spot them.  The idea of me not collecting owed Bitcoins from a boxing match bet is fucking absurd.

BayAreaCoins has attacked my character

You're a  fucking piece of shit bet defaulter.  You made every excuse not to pay all the way from your family not loving you enough/growing up poor in Oakland with shitty role models to you need money to save your handicapped brothers life to finally the fight wasn't fair because one of the boxers was hurt before the match.

is spreading false information about a deal we long had settled.

All of it is true sad enough and we didn't settle.  I wrote the debt off because you defaulted and it made me sick listening to your degenerate story... but I didn't want to leave you red tagged because I feel like there is a good person in you somewhere... maybe one day you'd appriciate me being nice & make it right. (still have hope for you)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14181024#msg14181024
He said something in the effect of "why would I check the dogecoins balance when it's only 50 cents I don't have time for that" which completely went against his story.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14181094#msg14181094

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.msg14181124#msg14181124

Your response was:

I assumed that you had check with the creator. I wish I can bring up my old phone text conversation we had but it was ong deleted. I had told Sickler (Jeff) to check balance as well before selling and he did just that and you did not.

If you didn't care in the first place to check then you only have yourself to blame.

I have myself to blame for trusting you that the coins were as described from you... I don't see myself trying to deceive people for a fucking charity auction  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

I need the truth to get out there to prevent the possibility of him deceiving and possibly scamming other members in the future.

That is fucking hilarious because you are the fuckface that doesn't pay his bets he lost... The bit of money I recovered from auctioning off your bunk coins was donated with proof to Childrens Hospital.

Admin please maket this right and recover his previous comments that he had deleted to hide his deceitful actions.

Roll Eyes

Respectfully,
JBM

Glad to see you want to be like me enough that you started signing your farewells the same. I'm flattered... be like me and pay your shit when you lose next time.  It's called being a stand-up guy.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:11:46 AM

I'll wait on Admin, the truth will come out soon enough.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:28:14 AM

I wrote the debt off

What's the issue again?
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:28:52 AM

I wrote the debt off

What's the issue again?

Exactly, thank you!
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:31:19 AM

O here is a random ass PM I got from this user the other day.  

Yo?

Want some beeswax? U know what I'm talking about.....a lot easier to mail.
I was thinking about your'snailsinthemail business, what's up with that ?

How much?

Still shipping using the X girlfriend! Sold like $500-$1000 of snails last week rofl

As much as you like. Super easy to get these out.

I like your snail business, u feel like selling it?

I mean price wise how much?

Ya I'd sell the domain and the business if you were interested.  It got published in a teacher magazine and had a few big months.

If you were actually interested in it I'd for sure think on it.  I think I'm about to move back to Cali soon though.

BAC

40 a g but yeah I like that domain how much you thinking on that? hit me up when u get back let's go do what we do best lol

I assume he means smoke blunts by what we do best  Roll Eyes (we used to smoke before he didn't pay his boxing bet)  I just talked back and forth with him to see what the stupid fuck would say.  

How stupid do you have to be to PM felonies on a board loaded with feds?!  Sweet baby jesus!

I wrote the debt off

What's the issue again?

He was trying to buy Bitcoins and pay with his Paypal.  I made a post in his thread that I wouldn't do this and escrow wouldn't protect from chargebacks.  We then began going back and forth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396534.0

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:40:48 AM

I wrote the debt off

What's the issue again?

He was trying to buy Bitcoins and pay with his Paypal.  I made a post in his thread that I wouldn't do this and escrow wouldn't protect from chargebacks.  We then began going back and forth.

Nothing wrong with posting a warning if you had a bad experience with him.

@op, I can go ahead and let you know that deleted stuff can't be gotten back. Once it's gone it's gone.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:44:27 AM

The more you talk the more manipulative you sound.

This user would constantly ask me to trade weed for BTC with him but that has nothing to do with anything, just like me making a thread asking to buy BTC has nothing to do with him.

Since I knew he was such a drug addict and smokes weed until his brains reformatted I offer to give him some so we can be on good terms to which he agreed and gave me his address and then changed his mind and said he'll just "write off the debt". This can be all proven in PMs between me and him. If you deny this only you me and the good Lord knows the truth, and the PMs.

Admins, please help me recover those PMs

justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:45:16 AM

I wrote the debt off

What's the issue again?

Nothing wrong with posting a warning if you had a bad experience with him.

@op, I can go ahead and let you know that deleted stuff can't be gotten back. Once it's gone it's gone.

Dammit.....I guess it falls on BAC to tell the truth which i doubt he'll do.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:03:05 AM

Writing debt off is not the same as forgiving it. Writing debt off is an accounting entry that reflects that the lender does not believe that the loan will be collectible (he doesn't believe he will receive any further funds on the loan). This allows him to post a loss on his taxes.

Even if he were to "settle" the loan for less then the full amount, eg if the lender said that he will call it a deal if you send him $350 when you owe him $1,000, the difference would be written off (see above).

In both cases, the lender would most likely report the status of the loan negatively to the credit bureaus.

This user would constantly ask me to trade weed for BTC with him but that has nothing to do with anything, just like me making a thread asking to buy BTC has nothing to do with him.

Since I knew he was such a drug addict and smokes weed until his brains reformatted I offer to give him some so we can be on good terms to which he agreed and gave me his address and then changed his mind and said he'll just "write off the debt". This can be all proven in PMs between me and him. If you deny this only you me and the good Lord knows the truth, and the PMs.

I am not sure what any of this has to do with this situation. It honestly sounds like you are just trying to sling mud around.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:15:58 AM

Quickseller, you sure have a lot of time on your hands, do you even sleep? Once again, to help you sleep better, I've tried every possible way to settle the debt with him, in the end he decided unilaterally to settle it and that's the end of the story. I will keep an eye on you, I've always suspected you of building trust on here to pull a long con, don't slip because the first neg u get will be from me.

Thank you for always being so helpful with just about every subject on this forum. Are you that smart or just want people to think so? Don't reply, just leave it as that.
justbtcme (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:05:25 AM

Writing debt off is not the same as forgiving it. Writing debt off is an accounting entry that reflects that the lender does not believe that the loan will be collectible (he doesn't believe he will receive any further funds on the loan). This allows him to post a loss on his taxes.

Even if he were to "settle" the loan for less then the full amount, eg if the lender said that he will call it a deal if you send him $350 when you owe him $1,000, the difference would be written off (see above).

In both cases, the lender would most likely report the status of the loan negatively to the credit bureaus.

I am not sure what any of this has to do with this situation. It honestly sounds like you are just trying to sling mud around.

You tell me a weasel is a wolf but that doesn't make it so and who said anything about a loan? You can twist the words around a thousand ways but facts can't change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: