Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount  (Read 161265 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:48:28 PM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
I think it will be profitable. Most people buy bitcoin hoping to get more money out of it.
But if you think anything else: sell now and buy when bitcoin is cheaper.
holding some btc for a long time and trading with other some btc is also a good option...
Before you are trading you must have a strategy so you will know what you can do while you are trading and that would be perfect.
But it is hard to make any profit in the beginning and that is the problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:55:23 PM

If I hold 1 or 2 btc for a long time, It will be surely profitable in the future or not???
I think it will be profitable. Most people buy bitcoin hoping to get more money out of it.
holding some btc for a long time and trading with other some btc is also a good option...
Before you are trading you must have a strategy so you will know what you can do while you are trading and that would be perfect.
yes it is true, it is difficult to earn advantage at the beginning, moreover if still very new in the trade.
a good way is, you try to be accompanied by your friend who is good in the trade. you will be notified when the right to buy the coin and you can make a profit. I myself the first time also did the same thing.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
watermark

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:30:19 PM

Whatever coin you trade, buy on a dip. You also need to consider the fee and figure that in on the sell. Sell when you've made a little profit and wait for another dip.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:15:23 AM

It is nice that people are now going to start trading and that is because there are still a lot of people that is waiting for a price increase because they want to earn money with it.
But before you are going to trade you must have a strategy before you start.
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:23 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

Starting small is a nice move.  Buy low sell high so you can have good profitable income generating business.  It is easy to monitor the growth or development of your business. Just keep it rolling to to grow.  For your transaction partners you have to know traders around your area. Smiley

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:16:15 AM

Volatility works well in favor of traders, so the habit of monitoring prices should be practiced. Setting targets whether it is selling or buying is very crucial if one wants to have success in trading. Managing greed and fear are the two emotions that every trader must always check. Whether capital is small or big, the strategy must always be there.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:33:41 AM

yes it is true, it is difficult to earn advantage at the beginning, moreover if still very new in the trade.
a good way is, you try to be accompanied by your friend who is good in the trade. you will be notified when the right to buy the coin and you can make a profit. I myself the first time also did the same thing.

I agree. Having someone who will guide you will be really helpful, esp. if that someone have many experience in terms of trading. He/she can teach you his/her knowledge and strategies. Smiley
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:52:48 AM

as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
As a newbie trader first of all you should learn strategies of trading, and get some knowledge before starting trading. you can get help from youtube and other tutorials sites.
And start with altcoin trading. as you said you have small amount so buy alts and sell them for bitcoin when the price increase. I think Mrai, Lisk and Etherium are good altcoin now adays.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:33:11 PM

I agree. Having someone who will guide you will be really helpful, esp. if that someone have many experience in terms of trading. He/she can teach you his/her knowledge and strategies. Smiley

especially if you have friends who are professionals in the trade, You will always make profit. but maybe not forever, because you can not continue to rely on your friends.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:24:24 PM

-snip-
The tips are definitely useful but there is no assurance that this trading technique will be profitable for you too. Since I used to follow expert forex advisors tips, I have incurred many loses due to which I just take those tips as a reference but use my own trial and error method.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:54:35 PM

-snip-
The tips are definitely useful but there is no assurance that this trading technique will be profitable for you too. Since I used to follow expert forex advisors tips, I have incurred many loses due to which I just take those tips as a reference but use my own trial and error method.

yes that's true. They can give/show you their strategies but not assure you that it will work flawlessly to you. Just give it a try and think of your own technique. Just use their advice as a guide.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:43:54 PM

Starting small is a nice move.  Buy low sell high so you can have good profitable income generating business.  It is easy to monitor the growth or development of your business. Just keep it rolling to to grow.  For your transaction partners you have to know traders around your area. Smiley
One downside of starting out small is that you don't really have a lot of room for losses, that could be a problem when the market doesn't work in your favour.
Could be usefull for practising, but you also don't have any reserves.

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:41:31 AM

Luckily bitcoin can be divided into eight decimal places which is a small fraction of a penny.  This allows for trading with very small amounts of money.  If you only have a small amount of money, it's easier to trade in bitcoin rather than fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:09:59 PM

It is perfect that there are now more people that is going to start trading and that is because they cant earn profit with selling so they are now going to trade so that is nice.
But you have to know that you must have a strategy before you are trading otherwise you can lose a lot of money.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:27:44 AM

One downside of starting out small is that you don't really have a lot of room for losses, that could be a problem when the market doesn't work in your favour.

i don't see any downside to this. when you start with a very small amount lets just say 0.001BTC=45 cents you can still lose 50%-90% go down to 0.0005BTC-0.0001BTC and still be able to trade because the minimum amount to make an order is those numbers i said in different exchangers.

and even if you lose all of it you can still deposit another 45 cents and continue learning Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:30:26 AM

In my case, I'm asking advising from people on a thread I have created, also checking the official coin threads and checking others opinion and reviews on those coins.

and using my signature money and any other money I get to buy coins on yobit.

I'm not in any profit so far, but learning how these things work.

I'm a newbie too.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:43:33 AM

The first thing to note is looking for as much information about the coins that will be traded. Try to trade with a small amount, for example 100 k satoshi, learn the characteristics of the coins traded, see the lowest price and the highest price of the coins as well as be in the price now. As time goes by you do so then you ability will continue to increase. Learn and try also in coins that are potentially more profits, and read and learn also how trade in crypto , like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1464220.0
Bitcoinbee

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 02:33:09 AM

i agree with you. if the business flows as you plan it then you can play with it,  Still you have to have your buffer to fill the long term returns and you can set your own chart for the risks. 

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:33:40 PM

You don't need much bitcoin to start trading.  Most exchanges don't have large fees and you can trade with very small amounts of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

.████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
              .████████████████████████████████████
ArafaA

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:15:47 PM

Trading is very risky with a small amount of bitcoin specially when you are newbie , loosing it is expected but in the end of the day you may learn a new lesson on trading techniques .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: