Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a jr member to start signature campaign?  (Read 1653 times)
sky0910 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

how can i join signature campaign.. ? for how long i should wait to become a jr member ?
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:19:03 AM

how can i join signature campaign.. ? for how long i should wait to become a jr member ?

you will become a Jr member in 2-3 weeks provided that you make a post in the next 2 activity periods and have 30 activity. there's a thread in meta that have a spreadsheet listing all start dates of the activity periods.

meanwhile you might want to read the rules so that you don't get banned before you reach Jr Member.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:28:21 AM

You're 2 activity periods or 3 weeks (an activity period is 2 weeks long, and we're half-way through one right now) away from being a Junior Member.

As for signature campaigns, see this thread for every signature campaign in the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:47:59 AM

Based on your current activity , you have to wait at least 1,5 month to be Jr member

1 X 14 = 14 ( activity point )
2 X 14 = 28
3 X 14 = 42 Jnr Member ( 1,5 month)
4 X 14 = 56
5 X 14 = 70 Member (2,5 month)
bleachedno

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:19:37 AM

You can use this website to check your potential activity :

http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
spendabit

Activity: 93

Spendabit is a search engine for Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 12:28:03 AM

you will become a Jr member in 2-3 weeks provided that you make a post in the next 2 activity periods and have 30 activity. there's a thread in meta that have a spreadsheet listing all start dates of the activity periods.

meanwhile you might want to read the rules so that you don't get banned before you reach Jr Member.

Hi Jhanzo, I'm interested in building up to a Jr. Member by contributing to the community with ideas and discussions. Is there a best way to accomplish this? I've been around a while but haven't posted a lot yet. Also, I don't understand very well the relationship of members to "signature campaigns" (is there a FAQ on this?) but I'm interested in learning about it and making a nice signature primarily for myself. Thanks a lot!

alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:52:43 AM

Hi Jhanzo, I'm interested in building up to a Jr. Member by contributing to the community with ideas and discussions. Is there a best way to accomplish this? I've been around a while but haven't posted a lot yet. Also, I don't understand very well the relationship of members to "signature campaigns" (is there a FAQ on this?) but I'm interested in learning about it and making a nice signature primarily for myself. Thanks a lot!
Just post a constructive comments (remember "constructive" not just garbage posts) to any threads that you know you can contribute.

About the relationship of members to "signature campaigns", if you can go to the Services section, you will found a threads that's offering signature campaigns, and by joining on one of them, you will be paid in satoshis for your constructive post. Just visit the campaigns in the Services section and take time to read their offers and rules and how you can join them.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:07:03 AM

I think there's two campaign who's accepting newbies bitvest and 777 but you must have good quality post and you should look around first here and try to do your homework, make sure to post helpful tips and related replies, with regarding to rank up I think you need to wait for 2-3 weeks for you achieve it and also atleast 30 activity to earn the jr rank. good luck to you mate.

Mickeyb

Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:11:17 AM

Hi Jhanzo, I'm interested in building up to a Jr. Member by contributing to the community with ideas and discussions. Is there a best way to accomplish this?
The best way is to make just one constructive post per day and continue this for 1 more month. And the easiest is to make 14 posts or more in one day and make one post per activity period.
Also, I don't understand very well the relationship of members to "signature campaigns" (is there a FAQ on this?) but I'm interested in learning about it and making a nice signature primarily for myself. Thanks a lot!
Its advertising, and they are paying you for it. As for creating a signature(if you're not joining a signature campaign) , the forum uses BBcode and its incredibly easy to make good signatures for yourself

If you want to know more about signature campaigns, have a look at several of the threads in Beginners and help.
Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:21:21 AM

Based on your current activity , you have to wait at least 1,5 month to be Jr member

2 X 14 = 28
4 X 14 = 56

that's not exactly correct. the last activity period just ended yesterday. if OP posts in this activity period and post again in the first day of the next activity period he'll reach 30 activity in less than 3 weeks.

it appears alfaboy23 and Mickeyb have answered this.  Tongue their advice is good IMO.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
spendabit

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

Hi Jhanzo, I'm interested in building up to a Jr. Member by contributing to the community with ideas and discussions. Is there a best way to accomplish this?
The best way is to make just one constructive post per day and continue this for 1 more month. And the easiest is to make 14 posts or more in one day and make one post per activity period.
Also, I don't understand very well the relationship of members to "signature campaigns" (is there a FAQ on this?) but I'm interested in learning about it and making a nice signature primarily for myself. Thanks a lot!
Its advertising, and they are paying you for it. As for creating a signature(if you're not joining a signature campaign) , the forum uses BBcode and its incredibly easy to make good signatures for yourself

If you want to know more about signature campaigns, have a look at several of the threads in Beginners and help.

Mickeyb, thanks for your advice and timing suggestions, I will take this course. Interestingly I was originally under the impression that each poster was the founder of the company represented in their signature, or at least worked for the company. Actually in some way they do work for the company in a mini-sponsorship type deal. What a really neat way to do a microadvertising/promotion campaign. I'm really blown away, impressed. Is this style unique to Bitcointalk?

Also thanks to alfaboy23 for the additional pointers.

spendabit

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:33:11 PM

2 X 14 = 28
4 X 14 = 56

that's not exactly correct. the last activity period just ended yesterday. if OP posts in this activity period and post again in the first day of the next activity period he'll reach 30 activity in less than 3 weeks.

it appears alfaboy23 and Mickeyb have answered this.  Tongue their advice is good IMO.

Hi Jhanzo, Yes, Mickeyb and alfaboy23 helped out. Cool fish avatar. I guess you need a higher member level for avatars as well? Something to look forward to. Thanks!

Jhanzo

Thank satoshi

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:25:09 AM

Hi Jhanzo, Yes, Mickeyb and alfaboy23 helped out. Cool fish avatar. I guess you need a higher member level for avatars as well? Something to look forward to. Thanks!

thanks. yes you'll need to reach at least full member rank to upload an avatar. there are some restrictions though.

User avatars must not contain NSFL or NSFW content, infringe on copyright or attempt to impersonate a user.

more on that here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011789.msg10977206#msg10977206

zencomp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:31:20 PM

here i am attaching the link where you will find the details of activity working

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

in the below link you will find the correct rank position and changing and their working procedures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

I this this will help you to know about the forum account details of rank

spendabit

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 05:46:07 PM

thanks. yes you'll need to reach at least full member rank to upload an avatar. there are some restrictions though.

User avatars must not contain NSFL or NSFW content, infringe on copyright or attempt to impersonate a user.

more on that here >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011789.msg10977206#msg10977206

Thanks for the link Jhanzo, guessing theymos is the founder/administrator here.

Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:29:15 AM

OP if you are looking to join a signature you will need to learn how to write longer than one sentence. If you are unable to achieve that you will most likely only last 6 weeks till they clean house or some one reports you for spamming. Starting threads like this one is also borderline when the information is all right here in the forum. Read the stickies in Beginners section and read the stickies in main bitcoin forum. You will benefit a lot from those and not get into trouble for asking a question that has already been asked before.

Good luck Smiley

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:41:21 AM

so you are here just to post bullshit and get paid as other signature whores? why no just focus on content and let things around flow...
spendabit

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:03:01 PM

so you are here just to post bullshit and get paid as other signature whores? why no just focus on content and let things around flow...

How much could you possibly expect to make from a signature campaign? A few bucks a week for dozens or even hundreds of posts? For the record, apparently unlike the OP I'm not interested in joining an existing campaign but I do think this kind of micro-sponsorship a fascinating concept.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:04:06 AM

How much could you possibly expect to make from a signature campaign? A few bucks a week for dozens or even hundreds of posts? For the record, apparently unlike the OP I'm not interested in joining an existing campaign but I do think this kind of micro-sponsorship a fascinating concept.

some skilled whores here are able to generate around 40$ worth bitcoin per week just by posting non-sense. unskilled ones with low grade about 5$..
spendabit

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:56:33 PM

some skilled whores here are able to generate around 40$ worth bitcoin per week just by posting non-sense. unskilled ones with low grade about 5$..

That's a lot more than I would have expected. Seems the site is driven by this unique "sponsorship engine"?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: