Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about Halving???  (Read 5072 times)
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:20:50 PM

all the halfing is going to do is cut the supply of bitcoins in half. only reason someone might hate halfing would be if the person makes money from that supply such as miners. but since the price of bitcoin is going to go up i dont think they would be too upset.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:38:50 PM

Actually i love Halving, and i m still waiting for it , anyone is here to like Halving???
i love bitcoin halving too,not just because its time to next bitcoin project or bitcoin price predicted will going up,but also because people will more enthusias with bitcoin.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:44:31 PM

we are all loving the halving these days.

even if somebody by any chance didn't know or liked halving they will be coming to the conclusion to love halving because of the price rise and the continuation of it.

Buying the dip...
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:18:48 PM

Is it time to sell BTC or hold till halving
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:29:56 PM

I would recommend holding your Bitcoins at least until the end of the year because there is a chance that the price may rise up a lot and reach $1000 in January 2017 and you will lose a lot of possible profit by selling too early. I think it wouldn't hurt to wait out and see what will happen to the price after the halving for at least a couple of months if you are in a hurry. If you need some fiat right now just convert a portion of your Bitcoin stash but don't convert everything keep something in there for the future because you will regret it later.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:31:17 PM

Is it time to sell BTC or hold till halving

Really don't want to sell at this time, price is good but my sixth sense doesn't allow me to follow my heart and it says just hold to watch better price at halving.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:49:53 PM

Actually it is very exciting this waiting period before halving, although I personally think that such event will not cause dramatic effects in the bitcoin behavior immediately, however I have no doubt that there will be an increasing nervousness between now and then.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:24:37 PM

all the halfing is going to do is cut the supply of bitcoins in half. only reason someone might hate halfing would be if the person makes money from that supply such as miners. but since the price of bitcoin is going to go up i dont think they would be too upset.
of course the miners will hate this. because the reward they will get will be smaller. I think it's not a problem. because they should know that the mining will vanish after all bitcoin already in mine
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:32:53 PM

the halving is good.

Its causing a lot of speculation with many buyers (I bought more myself)
in anticipation. Bitcoin hopefully hits over 600 after the halving.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:05:20 PM

Actually i love Halving, and i m still waiting for it , anyone is here to like Halving???
i love bitcoin halving too,not just because its time to next bitcoin project or bitcoin price predicted will going up,but also because people will more enthusias with bitcoin.
yeah a lot of people enthusiastic for halving coming even many of them invite their friends to join the bitcoin for halving will come and give them a great advantage halving a big impact for bitcoin. besides of course that's all there are some people who will hate halving. it is miners

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:43:41 AM

we are all loving the halving these days.

even if somebody by any chance didn't know or liked halving they will be coming to the conclusion to love halving because of the price rise and the continuation of it.
I think not everyone will love halving. if halving continues it will also reduce the income from them. miners would never like halving. although halving will give you a great price on bitcoin later
I myself enthusiastically towards halving. because I'm not a miner
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:29:34 PM

i personally have no idea about halving. what is halving. the people are talking about that halving is due in next month. so what does this mean and how does it work. if some pleas explain it to me.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:59:28 PM

Everything is okay, price today is around $735 and i am very happy that i still didn't sold my bitcoins, now i am gonna wait a bit more to get more, hope i will not fail.

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:24:59 AM

Yes I love halving since 100 days before halving bitcoin price increases. It is the time i can earn bitcoin and sell at the higher price. The more the halving approaches the more the price go up.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:01:47 AM

Yes I love halving since 100 days before halving bitcoin price increases. It is the time i can earn bitcoin and sell at the higher price. The more the halving approaches the more the price go up.

This halving will be surely profitable for all of us, as we have already started to feel its effect as price is going up very nicely and we can expect much higher price at halving.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:52:37 AM

This halving will be surely profitable for all of us, as we have already started to feel its effect as price is going up very nicely and we can expect much higher price at halving.

it has already been so profitable for most of us. and if you are one of those people who bought at a very low price and have held on to your bitcoin, then today you are having the best experience in your life with this huge rise.
for me it is about ~$550 profit on each bitcoin that i have bought at ~$200

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:12:05 AM

Bitcoin halving Day is a day where the supply of Bitcoin created by the system is reduced to 50%. Bitcoin halving Day first took place in November 2012 in which the system was initially create 50 Bitcoin every 10 minutes, dropping to 25 Bitcoin / 10 min. Bitcoin halving Day occurs every 4 years, and halving Day celebrations next will occur in mid-July, 2016.

So this is what Halving means, thanks for this dude. been looking this simple explanation around.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:28:09 AM

I think I may sell some here at 700$

would hate for it to pull back in price and not sold any at 700+

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:33:37 AM

it has already been so profitable for most of us. and if you are one of those people who bought at a very low price and have held on to your bitcoin, then today you are having the best experience in your life with this huge rise.
for me it is about ~$550 profit on each bitcoin that i have bought at ~$200

Wow, congratulations sir! Being patient is a good virtue, now your being paid a good amount.This halving, is the most anticiapted one and we are exciting as it happens. It means more dollar value to our bitcoin. cheers!

Open for Campaigns
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:03:40 AM

halving can be great as it will bring the bitcoin price a little higher and everyone is waiting for that to happen. it should be great since it should cause some rise in price at least and the whole bitcoin community is waiting for it!
A lot of people are still waiting of Halving, i m also in this race. but we should see what the result will come?
Because we all know about halving, but most of the members are here who using the halving First time.  I m also using the halving in first time, so i m feel exciting about halving.
Everyone hopes that the value of Bitcoin will jump soon of course so they can earn a lot of profit with Bitcoin if they sell it on the right moment.
But the hard thing is that it is really hard to predict for what the value will be and that is the problem of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: