Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SpectroCoin.com] Signature campaign weekly payout  (Read 20744 times)
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:56:33 AM

Thanks for the payment.It was such a nice campaign.Hope this campaign would continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2017, 06:03:35 AM

The campaign has ended for now. Thanks to all the participants.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

was a good campaign, maybe payout a bit too low versus other campaign but still good thanks

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

thank you for allowing me to participate in this campaign and even its just a short run i'm glad being a part of it, how to see more in coming days, good luck to your business i'll be going to remove now my ava and signature, till then..
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

Final payment received, as always.
Thank you Op for the ride, hope that you will return soon.

Good luck. Cool
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

EDIT: Spectrocoin said they will look into my situation, so I will update here once they resolve it
I hope they are able to resolve it

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

SPECTROCOIN support is ridiculous and does not care one bit about its customers problems.  

What happened?
I had created a spectrocoin account with a Sigaint.org email ID some time back.
Unfortunately, as you may know the Sigaint domain was shut down couple of months ago.

So I am not able to withdraw from my spectrocoin account, as withdrawals require a password code via email and the Sigaint server email has been shut now.

I have been trying to get back access to my Spectrocoin account's withdrawals, but the chat support are making ridiculous demands - that I have to bring back the sigaint servers. How can I contact the email provider when they are no longer in existence?

I have told them I still have password access to the account, and can also prove beyond any doubt that I own the wallet addresses to which I withdrew back in Dec 2016.

Proof that I have:

From my Spectrocoin account, I made a few withdrawals in Dec 2016, and I could only have made them if I had access to the email back then too. (as all withdrawals require a email code)  
I did manage to succesfully withdraw back then, which proves that I had access to the email back then and Im the rightful owner.

Now, I told support that I can make a transaction from the same BTC address to which I withdrew in Dec 2016 -
Ie, from the address to which I withdrew back then, I can make a transaction to any address that they provide me - thus proving beyond any doubt that I own the address back then and now too.

But their support is saying ridiculous things like the btc address can be hacked, the only way to get back the account is to prove I own the email (which server is now down)
And I have to bring back the email server

If there is any Spectrocoin support here who understands how Btcoin protocols and proof of wallets works, I'd really appreciate if you look into my issue and consider my proof that I indeed own the wallets to which I withdrew back then, and still have complete access to those wallets now, thus proving beyond any doubt that I am the owner of the account.

However I made a ticket, and each time the same reply is being sent which means they are not even trying to comprehend what is going on.

Until this is resolved, please beware that this "exchange" does not even care about any problem that customers may face.

How is it even remotely possible to bring back the server or contact the email provider when the email provider themselves have closed down?
I have complete proof that I own the wallet addresses to which I withdrew earlier but Spectrocoin support is not even trying to comprehend that I have a better way to prove I am the actual owner, now that the email server is down permanently

Thanks!

BTW , I dont have 500 posts or something here, I am just trying to make my point as honestly as possible, without trying to blame anyone or throw accusations. If the support just for a second tried to see reason, that I actually have all the proof required to establish that I am the rightful owner of the wallets and thus the account, there wont be any problem.
Instead all I get from the support is the same copy-paste response.

FYI: I had the same problem with BTC-e support, where I was unable to withdraw after using Sigaint email (the email server which was shut down) and BTC-e actually looked into the proof that I had and allowed me access back to my funds.

But I tried to reason with Spectrocoin support for a long time and all I got was the same copy paste message each time ' "BRING BACK THE MAIL SERVER" 

Is it too hard to understand that sometimes (especially in bitcoins) people need to use other free email services, other than google or hotmail, and if the email server goes down it is common sense to look into alternative proof that a customer tries to provide? well, apparently not , judging by the number of time I have got the same copy paste message from support

Its not as if I hacked into the server or something, I have complete proof that I own the BTC wallet addresses to which I withdrew long time back in Dec 2016 when the Sigaint email was working fine.
I can prove that I am the owner beyond any doubt, using btc wallets as hardcore proof but they are not even bothering to look into that, just saying I should bring back a mail server that has gone out of business

I suggest you post this in their official ANN thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: