Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB website front end overhaul  (Read 240 times)
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

Hiya guys, I am referring to www.squallcoin.com This site is a basic wordpress site that I threw up in 10 min.

Now the problem is, I have since had a coin redeemer setup on the site, this is a scrypt to redeem physical squall coins, and I have no idea how to change the theme without messing this up.

the original person who put it on for me is no longer present on these forums, so I am a little stuck.

I am not looking for top end stupid money, but it needs to look a little better with a theme that matches the vid.

I have to be strict here, I cant accept new users or neg feedback, The site is not worth alot, but it's my baby and I wont hand over to anyone I cant trust.

should be a simple job, PM me with who you are and some ideas, and a ballpark figure of what you want.

Try to avoid sending "how much you willing to spend" I know it's a bit cliché but i will spend a bit on the right person and design.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: