Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Bitcoined Sunday  (Read 432 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 02:59:41 PM

So i feel like a conqueror. Old days when i was shy to talk to my bank's employers make me laugh. Looking at how i was: always greedy and suspicious about the 0,00000001% of increased interest on my bank account and always wondering how to speculate the next 0,0000000000000001%. I do remember days i felt so much relief on fridays: my bank woudnt call me during the week end and finally i would take some psycho-break from their daily harrasment. I do remember days when paper receipt at ATM was investigated like a terrorist letter, checking my last 3 balances to see if they matched (thinking the ATM could be a liar  Roll Eyes).
How i feel today: my interests are now around 5% monthly on my slow investments, about 10% monthly from mining and 30% coming from some HYIPES (yes...you allowed to scold me for doing that  Tongue). Last login at my homebanking was on 29th of february 2pm (geez....im looking forward to login there every 4 years lol) and wow...i dont think my bank ever called me in the past 3 months, i think last i heard from them was at xmas when they gave me a shiny brand new 2016 calendar. I'm contributing to save the planet: no more ATM's paper receipt as i check my bitcoin balance directly from my phone (i admit tho...imma a bit addicted to that APP).
Such a shiny Bitcoined Sunday morning!

PS: mom just called and asked my advice about a new bond her bank is issueing: 1,9% yearly if she locks funds for 2 years! I said: "mom...love you too!"

recitestores

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:21:15 PM

So i feel like a conqueror. Old days when i was shy to talk to my bank's employers make me laugh. Looking at how i was: always greedy and suspicious about the 0,00000001% of increased interest on my bank account and always wondering how to speculate the next 0,0000000000000001%. I do remember days i felt so much relief on fridays: my bank woudnt call me during the week end and finally i would take some psycho-break from their daily harrasment. I do remember days when paper receipt at ATM was investigated like a terrorist letter, checking my last 3 balances to see if they matched (thinking the ATM could be a liar  Roll Eyes).
How i feel today: my interests are now around 5% monthly on my slow investments, about 10% monthly from mining and 30% coming from some HYIPES (yes...you allowed to scold me for doing that  Tongue). Last login at my homebanking was on 29th of february 2pm (geez....im looking forward to login there every 4 years lol) and wow...i dont think my bank ever called me in the past 3 months, i think last i heard from them was at xmas when they gave me a shiny brand new 2016 calendar. I'm contributing to save the planet: no more ATM's paper receipt as i check my bitcoin balance directly from my phone (i admit tho...imma a bit addicted to that APP).
Such a shiny Bitcoined Sunday morning!

PS: mom just called and asked my advice about a new bond her bank is issueing: 1,9% yearly if she locks funds for 2 years! I said: "mom...love you too!"

Well its wizzard the bank doesnt contact you offering such services as made to your mom,but the main question is do you still hold some funds at the bank?Well the hyip at altcoin is happening alld days ,soo no one can complaint since all wanna to make that happen and be able to profit along it.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:25:46 PM

Tl;dr; Banks are bad and you are slowly making a return on your investments. Did I understand this correctly?

It is unfortunate that one is still unable to easily use some alternative system (e.g. cryptocurrency) to completely avoid using banks (without it being a huge inconvenience).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:49:52 PM

the main question is do you still hold some funds at the bank?

Noooope! Grin the only funds i still manage are the ones SEPA is mandatory (some bills, paycheck etc etc) i wish we could ALREADY have an IBAN connected to a Bitcoin card/wallet etc.  Angry

Well the hyip at altcoin is happening alld days ,soo no one can complaint since all wanna to make that happen and be able to profit along it.

Tx bud i needed some comfort about that...i feel less guilty now  Wink

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:55:28 PM

Good interest rate you got there (total of 45%) and me too, I'm looking for the day, I could totally kiss local/ foreign banks a goodbye and only use BTCitcoin without the need to convert it to fiat. Unfortunately I'm still attached to them due to high interest rates here in my country (due to inflation but it's on deflation since last year) which for small investments is at 15% and that's where I am for now and due to the whole banks in world, having an eye to go with negative rates, I hope there will be local BTCitcoin banks all over the world, so we could put our savings there and hope it gets good safe (regardless of ups and downs) steady growth.

~Snipped~
It is unfortunate that one is still unable to easily use some alternative system (e.g. cryptocurrency) to completely avoid using banks (without it being a huge inconvenience).
A BTCitcoin bank, purely operating on BTCitcoin would be a good one, even though it's still a bank. One day we'll get there (without the need of any bank) but adaption is needed and since not everyone in the world has access to internet (until now), then it's going to be a far dream for now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:58:23 PM

Tl;dr; Banks are bad and you are slowly making a return on your investments. Did I understand this correctly?

Right yo! I woudnt call a 10% monthly a "slow ROI" tho. I dont think any fiat investment can give you such a ROI actually. About banks being bad....my mom says i been bad to banks indeed Grin

Yep! Look my previous reply, lack of an IBAN connected to a BTC wallet and/or BTC debit card is the only missing part (at least for EU people. If i had such a feature say with xapo, bit-x, e-coin i could be able to completely "disconnect" myself from traditional bank.

Come on it is like "i'm living on a completely different economic sys" doesnt feel good? Kinda on another planet....lol, i'm proud tho!

calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

It would be great to completely avoid banks altogether, if that were possible i think we would see a lot less banks around very quickly... what mobile app dp you use?
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:54:37 PM

... what mobile app dp you use?

actually i using xapo wallet with xapo debit card connected to it. I also use the bit-x and yeah...SEPA feature would be great there. I know there are some traditional debit card with an IBAN included.

starbook

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:10:17 PM

... what mobile app dp you use?

actually i using xapo wallet with xapo debit card connected to it. I also use the bit-x and yeah...SEPA feature would be great there. I know there are some traditional debit card with an IBAN included.

Well its amazing to see and know a person that doesnt need banks support anymore,i will dream with that day ,but my dream is banks start work with bitcoin instead of live without them.For sure you realizing one of the biggest potencial around bitcoin freedom from the currently financial system .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: