Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrorist Bomb Attack In Ankara  (Read 1692 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:19:57 PM

Need to clarify a few things here.. The bombing was not carried out by the PKK. They have denied that they were involved in the attack. Erdogan is trying to blame the PKK, so that he can justify the massacre of Kurds being committed by his army in the south-east Turkey. A ghost organization called Teyrêbazên Azadiya Kurdistan (TAK) has claimed responsibility for the attack. I strongly suspect that this organization was set up by Erdogan, so that he could blame the Kurds.

That tactic worked for Erdogan before so I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with the similar idea. Remember first Ankara attack to civilians, which is mostly left groups, Kurds and HDP supporters. He's the real terrorist and he fucked up whole middle east. Today he said "without me there won't be a country." He has serious psychological problems but he's still running the biggest country in middle east.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:14:10 AM

Need to clarify a few things here.. The bombing was not carried out by the PKK. They have denied that they were involved in the attack. Erdogan is trying to blame the PKK, so that he can justify the massacre of Kurds being committed by his army in the south-east Turkey. A ghost organization called Teyrêbazên Azadiya Kurdistan (TAK) has claimed responsibility for the attack. I strongly suspect that this organization was set up by Erdogan, so that he could blame the Kurds.

That tactic worked for Erdogan before so I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with the similar idea. Remember first Ankara attack to civilians, which is mostly left groups, Kurds and HDP supporters. He's the real terrorist and he fucked up whole middle east. Today he said "without me there won't be a country." He has serious psychological problems but he's still running the biggest country in middle east.

i completely agree with you ... he is too lunatic to administer to this country.. turkish people must immediately overthrow him. if it happens, peace will come turkish lands again as a result of getting rid of erdogan for sure..
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 06:27:18 AM

Turkey play on ISIS side, and as NATO ally, the NATO is in full shit as ISIS supporters trough attaking Kurds in Syria by bombing Anti terroristic Army of Kurds.

magnific61 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:12:12 PM

Turkey play on ISIS side, and as NATO ally, the NATO is in full shit as ISIS supporters trough attaking Kurds in Syria by bombing Anti terroristic Army of Kurds.
What do you know about Syria, about Turkey? Weren't you who looks for ISIS member in forum? Go and find VKcam members for yourself
magnific61 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:23:48 PM

First Ankara attack was before election that HDP (Kurdish party, minion of terrorist organisation PKK) had 80 chairs after that sensational bomb attack.
Imagine, PKK took the responsibility of 2nd  and 3th attack. Can you believe that PKK did not make 1st attack but made 2nd and 3th? Unbelievable more than molten beams by jet fuel in WTC.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:03:00 PM

Everyone is fighting everyone else in the middle east, Sounds like we already have world war in the middle east world. That place will be burned to the ground and the West is the fuel. How nice!!! There is nothing we can do or should do. They must resolve their sectarian differences themselves.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:39:25 PM

Everyone is fighting everyone else in the middle east, Sounds like we already have world war in the middle east world. That place will be burned to the ground and the West is the fuel. How nice!!! There is nothing we can do or should do. They must resolve their sectarian differences themselves.

The Middle-east would be a peaceful place if the Salafists (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates) are put to their place and the pro-Salafist countries (the US, UK.etc) refrain from intervening. We should also remember that a decade ago, most of the Middle-eastern countries were secular (Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia.etc), before these regimes were overthrown with American support.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: