Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] projektcheap.com - your place to buy digital goods  (Read 463 times)
deadviner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 09:24:55 PM

Hello guys!

I'm deadviner - founder and creator of projektcheap.com - online store which sells a variety of products including Steam, battle.net and Uplay games as well as PSN and iTunes codes.

<there would be a nice logo, but i can't post it  Cry>

I've decided to make such a project, because I found only a few sites with unreasonable prices and I want to change that  Wink

We use BitPay as a payment processor, so it's easy to buy a product.

If you have any suggestions or questions, I'm here to answer.

PS. You should give it a shot  Grin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:49:10 AM

nice project and interested to buy itunes code but your account is newbie, we need proof if you offer legit service.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:55:19 AM

It seems like an interesting project but since your still new, wanted to let you know that you have a big competition ahead of you, in which has been doing this for some times (not sure if your aware of him). Anyways since your still relatively new, would you give some voucher to those who are Hero/Legendary in the community with good trusts so they would give an honest feedback on your services? Also you lack SSL certificate so I advice on getting one as well. Another thing is, 6 confirmations before sending the code is very long waiting time since most merchants do this after just 3 transactions (at most) and as result, your going to pay a lot of extra 5% discount codes if you go with this plan.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
deadviner (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

nice project and interested to buy itunes code but your account is newbie, we need proof if you offer legit service.

Thank you, but I'm not sure how I can prove that. The user who bought something could provide such proof  Sad But if you have any idea how I could do that, let me know and I'll do so.

It seems like an interesting project but since your still new, wanted to let you know that you have a big competition ahead of you, in which has been doing this for some times (not sure if your aware of him).

Thank you! I know, but I just wanted to make something that would work. I saw some websites which sells cd-keys like https://eternalsummersale.com or https://steambitshop.com, but the first site's dead - you can't register and the other one has high prices (and better offer, but still working on that).

Anyways since your still relatively new, would you give some voucher to those who are Hero/Legendary in the community with good trusts so they would give an honest feedback on your services?

That's a good idea and I should do this in first place. If you write your bitcointalk.org username in the "Discount code" field, you will receive 6% of the item's price back to the wallet you sent money from. I don't have a better idea since BitPay doesn't offer an ability to reduce price before payment. What do you think?

Also you lack SSL certificate so I advice on getting one as well.
I'm working on adding an SSL certificate, but this one will be hard, because my hosting service doesn't allow to connect third-party certificate and doesn't offer one to buy, so I'm using CloudFlare, but it doesn't seem to work too. But I will fix this, I hope  Cheesy

Another thing is, 6 confirmations before sending the code is very long waiting time since most merchants do this after just 3 transactions (at most) and as result, your going to pay a lot of extra 5% discount codes if you go with this plan.
You're right, I'm going to change to 3 confirmations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: