Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need screenshots and short video reward 500 000 satoshis  (Read 298 times)
gurre (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:39:02 AM

is there anyone who could take some screenshots about bitwealth.net and a video of all the site. If you a developer you a free to send me an offer to make a ¨clone¨ of the site.

probably they will close soon the site and I want to have the informations about that, haha Smiley

but 500 000 satoshis for the first one who takes the screenshots and make a video of all the site.

Thanks!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:17:09 AM

Why a video? Why not just screenshots of the site? When you ask for a video, what do you need in the video? Just what the site looks like? Do you need us to do anything in specific? You need to provide a little bit more details before we can get started with a task like this.

gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:24:11 AM

Why a video? Why not just screenshots of the site? When you ask for a video, what do you need in the video? Just what the site looks like? Do you need us to do anything in specific? You need to provide a little bit more details before we can get started with a task like this.

Screenshot will be enough, video is not necessary. Just screenshots from every page will be enough, Thanks!
RipedBTC

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:25:11 AM

Screenshot will be enough, video is not necessary. Just screenshots from every page will be enough, Thanks!

ohk am interested in doing it
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:27:55 AM

Ok, just post your bitcoin address here when finished, I`ll PM you my email.
RipedBTC

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:36:35 AM

ohk this is my bitcoin address:1zSLZAryG6nAgE4mRr2JZ9K7kajAg878W

Sending you Screenshots in a bit.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:41:13 AM

ohk this is my bitcoin address:1zSLZAryG6nAgE4mRr2JZ9K7kajAg878W

Sending you Screenshots in a bit.

Paid :

https://blockchain.info/address/1zSLZAryG6nAgE4mRr2JZ9K7kajAg878W

RipedBTC

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:43:50 AM

Mail sent and confirmed that i received the bitcoins.Please check the screenshots.

Thanks.
gurre (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:49:08 AM

Mail sent and confirmed that i received the bitcoins.Please check the screenshots.

Thanks.

Confirmed, Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: