Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] Reddit Account 2+ years age and 85k+ karma  (Read 493 times)
wellhereIam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 05:55:50 AM

Hey everyone, I understand there is value in reddit accounts for marketing and promotion. I have an account that has been very active for over two years. is in the top 1% of users based on karma count. It has no affiliation with any sexist or racist subreddits and is not banned from any subreddits to my knowledge.It has been used as my main account so nobody would suspect it is a shill.

please post or PM me an offer
voltronicus

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:21:56 AM

Sorry about stupid question, but what could you do with this account? WHy it's worth something more than usual?
sevnxt

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:34:22 AM

Sorry about stupid question, but what could you do with this account? WHy it's worth something more than usual?

Because E-peen Smiley
wellhereIam (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 07:36:36 AM

in case you're not familiar, reddit is a massive community, as in one of the largest on the net. So it is a valuable platform for people wanting to let others know about their blog, website, videos, products, whatever. The problem is that generally reddit users aren't too happy when people try to promote their stuf so you need to be somewhat subtle about it. Having a long standing account with lots of karma makes you look more like a legitimate user. I do not think anyone would look at my account and think it would be an account for promotion. So the promotion you post looks genuine.

Getting caught using accounts solely to advertise can carry various issues depending on where you get caught. Getting caught in most places will just result in a ban from that subreddit. Getting caught in some of the more popular areas of the site can lead to terrible public image for your product/service, you're website may be banned from that subreddit, ect... However with an account like this, you are much more credible if anybody ever looks into it.

and in my case, being in the top 1% of the site on karma means it can access other private subreddits (such as /r/top). These places don't have massive audiences (as they are locked from most users), but nobody there is going to suspect you of being an advertisement

And like the abover user said, that E-dick for some people. Some users like having an older account or an account with lots of karma solely for personal reasons. Generally though the value is in what I described above.
risingtide

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 03:23:25 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 05:15:25 PM by risingtide

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:36:42 AM

Monetizing a reddit account is very hard.
I don`t think that there is much value in old accounts with giant karma.
I relatively new account with decent karma can do the same work.

Digitaltech

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:09:15 PM

Hey everyone, I understand there is value in reddit accounts for marketing and promotion. I have an account that has been very active for over two years. is in the top 1% of users based on karma count. It has no affiliation with any sexist or racist subreddits and is not banned from any subreddits to my knowledge.It has been used as my main account so nobody would suspect it is a shill.

please post or PM me an offer

15?
gretham

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 09:06:58 PM by gretham

Hi gays. I have many different reddit account. Write me in PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: