Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 03:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $100 Amazon GC For $60  (Read 793 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 8942

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:53:04 AM

I didnt scam anyone

Good to know. What's your Skype ID?
sciencefreaak

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:02:26 AM

why doesnt anyone check the damn trust before doing a trade?

dont consider anything on this forum unless there is some type of legit escrow being used.. come on now..

Escrow could have helped in this particular case (the seller would have likely backed out of the deal) but it doesn't help with 80% of other garbage going on in Digital goods and Currency exchange - carded stuff, PayPal, hacked accounts, MSDN, etc.

Common sense is no match for greed and stupidity.

However, that scam accusation is still missing a few key points, which will be required before acting.
Never mind, suchmoon already did "their part".

Yeah the accusation is a bit lacking but since FifaCoinsSupplier is AWOL and seems to have another scam-alt the smell is strong with this one.

I didnt scam anyone

Give me back my fking money ffs. Can't believe you even have the balls to reply.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: