Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pro gun mom got shot by her 4 years old son  (Read 2203 times)
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

The question then becomes is why wasnt there a safe keeping for the gun? A small safe cost $40 on amazon which requires a passcode.

Like I mean an actual small safe that requires intelligence to get to prevent the issue of the gun even going on the 1st place.

Thats another debate of educational side which should be reinforced to new gun owners and that pick up their license to carry a fire arm.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:38:57 PM

The question then becomes is why wasnt there a safe keeping for the gun? A small safe cost $40 on amazon which requires a passcode.

Like I mean an actual small safe that requires intelligence to get to prevent the issue of the gun even going on the 1st place.

Thats another debate of educational side which should be reinforced to new gun owners and that pick up their license to carry a fire arm.

What was that crash? Oh! A burglar just broke into the house. Let's see. Where did I put the combination for the safe? Is it on that slip of paper in the kitchen cabinet? Is it in my bedroom chest of drawers? Maybe it's the one written on the back side of the wall clock.

"Mr. Burglar, would you please wait until I can locate the combination to my safe? Why? Because I have my loaded gun in there that I need to use to repulse you."

He says that he is going to beat me, and maybe kill me, after he gets done raping me.

I have heard that if a woman can fantasize that it isn't rape, but that she is making love to her best lover, that rape can even be fun. Oh well. Might as well have some fun before I get beaten and murdered.

Wish I had left that gun out for my 4-y-o to play with...

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:28:19 PM

What was that crash? Oh! A burglar just broke into the house. Let's see. Where did I put the combination for the safe? Is it on that slip of paper in the kitchen cabinet? Is it in my bedroom chest of drawers? Maybe it's the one written on the back side of the wall clock.

"Mr. Burglar, would you please wait until I can locate the combination to my safe? Why? Because I have my loaded gun in there that I need to use to repulse you."

He says that he is going to beat me, and maybe kill me, after he gets done raping me.

I have heard that if a woman can fantasize that it isn't rape, but that she is making love to her best lover, that rape can even be fun. Oh well. Might as well have some fun before I get beaten and murdered.

Cool

Haha perfect. Love this.

You know, guns can do a lot of damage, just like knives can. Except a gun can actually defend you extremely accurately compared to a knife which can just cut cucumbers accurately. Still, they can hurt you.

Why don't we lock those up too?

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:13:29 AM

Cool

Perfectly sums up American way of thinking...

Let's imagine the worst that statistically never happens and let's do something against it. No matter if this something is worst than the original idea.

Well, not so surprising from a country born from the cobra principle.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 12:19:36 PM

Let's imagine the worst that statistically never happens and let's do something against it. No matter if this something is worst than the original idea.

Is BADecker even from the USA? BTW It is called "the cobra effect" not the cobra principal.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:17:11 PM

Is BADecker even from the USA? BTW It is called "the cobra effect" not the cobra principal.

What is the USA? Is it the government? Is it a chunk of land? Is it a quasi-uniting of a batch of people, none of whom really understands any of the others? Might it simply be some people living on some land?

What do you really think the USA is? Note that different sections of law and legal give it different meanings for their purpose.

Ask my mommy where I'm from.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
yugo23

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:40:30 PM

From what I remember yes he is.
Thanks for correction. I was translating it in a literal way.
yugo23

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

What is the USA? Is it the government? Is it a chunk of land? Is it a quasi-uniting of a batch of people, none of whom really understands any of the others? Might it simply be some people living on some land?

What do you really think the USA is? Note that different sections of law and legal give it different meanings for their purpose.

Ask my mommy where I'm from.

Cool
USA is the piece of land.
Nothing more.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:10:29 PM

I like this "pro gun mom got shot" sort of things. Have anybody here seen any such breaking news when a not pro-gun mom got raped/killed/mugged because of the lack of means of self-defence?
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:50:20 PM

In today's world, impossible to think life without guns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: