Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Expired Tumblrs - High PA, Existing backlinks, SEO  (Read 451 times)
organisedmess (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:33:01 AM

I have scraped high PA(27+) expired tumblr accounts, ready to register.

What are expired tumblrs?
Expired tumblrs are blogs that were up till recently used by bloggers but have since been deleted. Google remembers these websites as reputable, and good, so we can re-register them to take advantage of this.

What can I use these for?
Firstly, you could use these to create your own personal blog. If this is what you like, then contact me and I might be able to find a good name for you, to jumpstart your blogging adventure.

Secondly, more importantly, these expired tumblrs carry a lot of link juice. If you are looking to rank your website on google, backlinks are extremely important, and backlinks with higher PA carry more importance than backlinks without PA. To use these accounts, all you do is register the names (ideally under an unused proxy, though tumblr has thus far allowed multiple accounts per ip) post a small post with a nice looking image. Include a link to your site, and you are done. The best part? It doesn't even really matter what the tumblr account names are. So long as they have a high PA, and a link to your site, you are good to go! (If you do have specific wishes for a tumblr account name, let me know. We can maybe work something out)

Read how some people have ranked their website with just some tumblrs and nothing else! Read here or Read here

Price:
Unregistered:
5 Tumblrs - 0.002BTC (around $0.83)

Preregistered:
5 Tumblrs - 0.005BTC (around $2.07)

I will replace any tumblr accounts that do not work for whatever reason. 95% of tumblrs should work without a problem though.
I do provide discount for bulk orders, feel free to pm me with your specific wishes.
Jstalk

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 07:32:02 AM

What are the niches of those tumblr blogs?
How many active followers do they have?

organisedmess (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:52:37 AM

What are the niches of those tumblr blogs?
How many active followers do they have?
Thank you for your inquiry.
I have a lot of different niches available, although for website ranking purposes this shouldn't matter. You are purely using the link juice tumblr provides and google remembers from the old account that used to be in it's place.

If you're however looking to start an actual blog from these, pm me with your specific wishes and I'll do my best to find something that suits you.

I placed 4 posts on 4 tumblrs last night with a backlink to an old blog post on my money site that never went past page 5 in google. This morning I woke up and it has bounced to place 22 without any other links! I'm going to point another 4 today and see how far I can take this.
organisedmess (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:47:04 AM

Bump,

Still have 341 available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: