Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 10% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円  (Read 33099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:37:56 AM

Sorry if I'm almost spamming but is there anyone here who san help me how to find this setting? why I can't see it from my appdata? I already change the username and already inside animecoin but adding animecoin.conf there's no data is showing up anybody here who can assist me, sthank you in advance mate and OP i really wanted to see this coin to grow.

Try mining without making a Animecoin.conf file first. I don't have one and I mine just fine.

If you have to make one in order to mine (and it can take a few minutes to get connections the first time) then make a AnimeCoin.conf file

It's just a txt file named Animecoin.txt with this in it

Code:
listen=1
addnode=80.219.189.210
addnode=137.117.80.44
addnode=89.156.206.169
addnode=70.188.156.151
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=aniexplorer.cloudapp.net

Save it and rename AnimeCoin.txt to AnimeCoin.conf and put it in your
%appdata%\Animecoin
folder

but try mining without it first
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:58:19 AM

Sorry if I'm almost spamming but is there anyone here who san help me how to find this setting? why I can't see it from my appdata? I already change the username and already inside animecoin but adding animecoin.conf there's no data is showing up anybody here who can assist me, sthank you in advance mate and OP i really wanted to see this coin to grow.

Try mining without making a Animecoin.conf file first. I don't have one and I mine just fine.

If you have to make one in order to mine (and it can take a few minutes to get connections the first time) then make a AnimeCoin.conf file

It's just a txt file named Animecoin.txt with this in it

Code:
listen=1
addnode=80.219.189.210
addnode=137.117.80.44
addnode=89.156.206.169
addnode=70.188.156.151
addnode=144.76.71.141
addnode=aniexplorer.cloudapp.net

Save it and rename AnimeCoin.txt to AnimeCoin.conf and put it in your
%appdata%\Animecoin
folder

but try mining without it first
You are so helpful mate I just observed after configuring the wallet it is mining by itself keep sending info that it is getting at least 8 ani but it is unconfirmed, I'm just curios in what are the difference between wallet mining and anime.conf mining? what should I need most or what is more profitable? I hope this would be my last reply here for this day might be seen as a spammer don't want to be removed from here so if you can give me pieces of advised mate please send me pm for more info how to mine this coin. thank you mate.

penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:19:15 AM

Yep, it's not needed if you solo mining from wallet,
but if you mining from sgminer/ccminer it won't work without rpcusername/rpcpassword set in animecoin.conf
TentacleMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

INSERT COIN

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:46:59 PM

I believe some tipping is in order to penambang and Stein for their assistance in helping a fellow Animecoiner out, ¥100 each Smiley

tx-id's:
9c371e1c721a3125e4fdbeedc8efac6ff9febaf968f78fcefdcffbc221489ba2
6a8b417adb186964b1ebb489ef5046d831e13de5ad47fc30fd26437ff3c9ae27

Melange [SPICE] - the spice must flow! Dune themed cryptocurrency, full of win. Official thread ~ Lightweight block explorer
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

So a new noob here to the forum. Had a quick Q about this coin. wallet mining works. (also setup the .conf and server is running) What all miners have the anime algo? the minerd i the only prog i have found in and out of this thread that has the anime algo. sgminer says anime WTF IS THAT then defaults. minerd would be awesome but it seems to not be outputting any hashing info (nothing verbose, just the debug info no --quiet flags etc)

DEBUG: got new work in 0 ms

or that all the output im going to get from minerd? no hash info.

Sorry if this make no sense

Anyways. Thanks for the Fun Coin Smiley

AnimeCoin:
AJEPLY5dEWF1pCMfJojkAmApSK48oYm989
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:24:13 AM

Oooh <3 Much kudos for reviving this coin. I used to solomine it for almost a month a year ago, with interesting profits.
Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few. Maybe a total refresh could help mitigate this?

And by this, I mean a totally new crypto, with the same name and community, but from block 0 again, and freshened up to today's standards.
Blockchain loading is horribly slow, which was is expected with a quark based algo. Anime-quark is far from CPU-only, I can mine it easily on my cudaminers.
Maybe adding PoS too would be a good idea. A much longer and more stable PoW period would also be advisable to keep the coin alive.

I understand some people would feel cheated on if they have a large supply of AnimeCoin, but you could import the old priv keys into the new network and reward everyone who had an active address (like they did with CLAMs).
Or a 1-on-1 exchange, funded with a premine. The total supply should be a lot higher then though.
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 05:41:23 AM

So a new noob here to the forum. Had a quick Q about this coin. wallet mining works. (also setup the .conf and server is running) What all miners have the anime algo? the minerd i the only prog i have found in and out of this thread that has the anime algo. sgminer says anime WTF IS THAT then defaults. minerd would be awesome but it seems to not be outputting any hashing info (nothing verbose, just the debug info no --quiet flags etc)

AnimeCoin:

I have posted it before, for sgminer use animecoin algo, not anime, eq:
Code:
sgminer.exe --algorithm animecoin --no-submit-stale --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o http://127.0.0.1:2121 -u animecoinrpc -p mypasswordsostronghehehe
EpyxZ

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:02:26 PM

AnimeCoin:

I have posted it before, for sgminer use animecoin algo, not anime, eq:
Code:
sgminer.exe --algorithm animecoin --no-submit-stale --no-extranonce -I 18 -g 1 -w 256 -o http://127.0.0.1:2121 -u animecoinrpc -p mypasswordsostronghehehe

Thanks for the repost though. I had done the same before, but must be misspelled something since it seemss to recognize it now Tongue Thank you vey much.
EpyxZ

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:43:53 PM

Not sure if this happens with all wallets (this is first wallet I have had it happen to, of course i dont solo mine often). My inet connection took a 15-20 crap sometime during the night & the wallet continued to keep mining except that apparently the wallet once temp disconnected does NOT reconnect to the nodes. (Woke up with 900+ invalid coins due to the fact the client continues to mine in an offline state)

AnimeCoin:
TentacleMan

Activity: 128

INSERT COIN

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:53:45 AM

Not sure if this happens with all wallets (this is first wallet I have had it happen to, of course i dont solo mine often). My inet connection took a 15-20 crap sometime during the night & the wallet continued to keep mining except that apparently the wallet once temp disconnected does NOT reconnect to the nodes. (Woke up with 900+ invalid coins due to the fact the client continues to mine in an offline state)

AnimeCoin:

I'm by no means an expert on block chains but if someone mined at the same block height as you did offline (and they probably did) I think it means your chain forked from the main chain. You should probably start over with a new wallet and download the blockchain anew.

Melange [SPICE] - the spice must flow! Dune themed cryptocurrency, full of win. Official thread ~ Lightweight block explorer
EpyxZ

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:46:51 PM

AnimeCoin:

I'm by no means an expert on block chains but if someone mined at the same block height as you did offline (and they probably did) I think it means your chain forked from the main chain. You should probably start over with a new wallet and download the blockchain anew.

no need to restart wallet and download blockchain. Was just curious if all wallets will continue to mine while offline and produce invalid coins.
AiakosGatana (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:19:37 PM

Oooh <3 Much kudos for reviving this coin. I used to solomine it for almost a month a year ago, with interesting profits.
Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few. Maybe a total refresh could help mitigate this?

And by this, I mean a totally new crypto, with the same name and community, but from block 0 again, and freshened up to today's standards.
Blockchain loading is horribly slow, which was is expected with a quark based algo. Anime-quark is far from CPU-only, I can mine it easily on my cudaminers.
Maybe adding PoS too would be a good idea. A much longer and more stable PoW period would also be advisable to keep the coin alive.

I understand some people would feel cheated on if they have a large supply of AnimeCoin, but you could import the old priv keys into the new network and reward everyone who had an active address (like they did with CLAMs).
Or a 1-on-1 exchange, funded with a premine. The total supply should be a lot higher then though.

I thought of something similar to what you're saying, but I didn't say anything about this because I didn't want create division among the Animecoin community however I think that is the right time to talk about this matter.

The no premine philosophy is a good thing for the short term because to the eyes of the public it means that the people behind a coin are working with good faith, however for the long term the no premine coins have proven to be ineffective (most of them are dead) because the people working on those coins are not gaining anything at all, and in this world everyone has bills to pay.

Animecoin has around 2 billion coins, and to go from 1 to 2000 satoshis with that amount of coins without resources would be like passing through hell to accomplish it, but if we're controlling the coins we can place Animecoin at 2000 or more easily. We having 2 billion or more and selling them at 2000+ will rank us as one of the top 25 coins at coinmarketcap (out of almost 1000 coins out there), that will bring more attention towards us, and it will make Animecoin way more easier to advertise to the public.

How much do we need to premine?
I'd say 100%

What's the purpose of all this

Have funds to develop Animecoin

Have funds to pay a salary to the development team members

Have funds to advertise Animecoin

Have funds to make partnerships with websites that support Anime

Have funds to make partnerships with online stores so they can accept Animecoin

Have funds to hire artists from deviant and other places

Have funds to hire android and IOS developers

Have funds to make deals with game developers to integrate Animecoin in their games

And have funds to create and do much more.

The people who have a massive amount of coins might not like this, but I kind of have a work around for this, when I first saw Animecoin at cryptorush back in 2014, I saw it with the price ranging from 4 to 10 satoshis, let's say that we pick a number between these two, that can be the amount that we will be paying you for your coins in bitcoin, not right now but after we are able to accumulate a decent amount of BTC, we will pay in installments. (This is only for the people who are not part of the development because the people in the team will have a salary).

People will be able to mine ANI through a multipool.

If we get to do this, we'll pick the greenest and most secure algorithm, we'll pick the best algorithm for our coin there is out there.

Please leave your thoughts on this matter!

Enlarged version
https://i.imgur.com/rGgBBYX.png

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:21:14 PM

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place to answer this mate, but if you are planning for the best and for the stability of this coin it might work but just like you've said to those who are holding more of this coin will be a hard time to decide but if they will look to your intention maybe if they are really a supporter for this coin to exist they will agree and support the dev.

EpyxZ

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:51:46 PM

I thought of something similar to what you're saying, but I didn't say anything about this because I didn't want create division among the Animecoin community however I think that is the right time to talk about this matter.

The no premine philosophy is a good thing for the short term because to the eyes of the public it means that the people behind a coin are working with good faith, however for the long term the no premine coins have proven to be ineffective (most of them are dead) because the people working on those coins are not gaining anything at all, and in this world everyone has bills to pay.

Animecoin has around 2 billion coins, and to go from 1 to 2000 satoshis with that amount of coins without resources would be like passing through hell to accomplish it, but if we're controlling the coins we can place Animecoin at 2000 or more easily. We having 2 billion or more and selling them at 2000+ will rank us as one of the top 25 coins at coinmarketcap (out of almost 1000 coins out there), that will bring more attention towards us, and it will make Animecoin way more easier to advertise to the public.

I'd say 100%

Have funds to make deals with game developers to integrate Animecoin in their games

The people who have a massive amount of coins might not like this, but I kind of have a work around for this, when I first saw Animecoin at cryptorush back in 2014, I saw it with the price ranging from 4 to 10 satoshis, let's say that we pick a number between these two, that can be the amount that we will be paying you for your coins in bitcoin, not right now but after we are able to accumulate a decent amount of BTC, we will pay in installments. (This is only for the people who are not part of the development because the people in the team will have a salary).

If we get to do this, we'll pick the greenest and most secure algorithm, we'll pick the best algorithm for our coin there is out there.

Enlarged version
https://i.imgur.com/rGgBBYX.png

So what does this mean for the current coin this thread was started for? Hearing a lot about prev coins and next coin but what about current coin.
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:02:40 PM

Well me and my room mates but a couple of millions of this coin last week. As long as we aren't hung out to dry, I say do whatever you need to get this on the right track.
There is ZERO reason that this coin shouldn't be huge. You have an inbuilt market and Anime folks love to buy anything new and interesting.
EpyxZ

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:13:50 PM

Well me and my room mates but a couple of millions of this coin last week. As long as we aren't hung out to dry, I say do whatever you need to get this on the right track.
There is ZERO reason that this coin shouldn't be huge. You have an inbuilt market and Anime folks love to buy anything new and interesting.

Right there with you. Anime is a HUGE market. Would like to see this hit an actual good exchange.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:56:21 PM

Animecoin has been added to our new exchange:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ANI/BTC

0.15% trade fee each way.
From the team that brings you CoinWallet.co
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:07:15 AM

I'd say 100%

disagree with this totally, any revive with swap with premine, would kill this, one of the biggest things going for this coin is zero premine.

as for Bombadil "Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few" you've lost be here. if there is any big hands for buying up at a low, or mining at low dif, well thats people willing to take the risk, so thats nothing unfair by any mean.

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:58:55 AM

I'd say 100%

disagree with this totally, any revive with swap with premine, would kill this, one of the biggest things going for this coin is zero premine.

as for Bombadil "Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few" you've lost be here. if there is any big hands for buying up at a low, or mining at low dif, well thats people willing to take the risk, so thats nothing unfair by any mean.

A small premine for dev funds is talking sense - most of the successful coins out there are successful because they have funding for dev work.

unfortunately this destroys the entire point of having cryptocurrencies developed.

crypto well p2p (before even cryptos) where envisaged to take the money changes out of the equations. problem being with fiat and the like the money creators taking their cut.

tons of non premine coins doing perfectly well (well comparative) without the need for anyone to 'invest' in a premine.

infact this proposal is taking a perfectly good coin and turning it into what many purest regard a scamcoin.

ironically the new dev that proposes "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%" earlier has highlighted only one point in the OP Wink (and for good reason that one highlighted point is the best thing this coin has going for it).

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:55:17 AM

I'd say 100%

A small premine for dev funds is talking sense - most of the successful coins out there are successful because they have funding for dev work.

unfortunately this destroys the entire point of having cryptocurrencies developed.

crypto well p2p (before even cryptos) where envisaged to take the money changes out of the equations. problem being with fiat and the like the money creators taking their cut.

tons of non premine coins doing perfectly well (well comparative) without the need for anyone to 'invest' in a premine.

infact this proposal is taking a perfectly good coin and turning it into what many purest regard a scamcoin.

ironically the new dev that proposes "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%" earlier has highlighted only one point in the OP Wink (and for good reason that one highlighted point is the best thing this coin has going for it).

It doesn't destroy any point - nobody does work for free. The coin is stagnant BECAUSE it has no funds to pay any devs, or do anything else. You said earlier people who took risk deserve to get paid - you saying people who do work don't?

i think you don't understand the whole point behind cryptocurrency movement, again yes this is lost on most the ROI, cryptos to make the devs fiat crowd which plagues crypto.

Crypto under p2p currencies is designed too take the money changes out of the equation, full stop thats its modus operandi., anything outside this is pretty much a pyramid scheme or no use to anyone as an alternative to fiat.

now what you guys are planing on doing is taking a perfectly good no premine coin, with a half decent theme that something could be made from, and turning it into a premine shitcoin like 1001 other shitcoins.

where have you been hinding opensource people work for free all the time, rewards comes from creating something of value and not by simply scamming people out of btc/fiat.

and i didn't say early people who took the risk deserve to get paid, i said people who bought in or mined while the thing was close to valueless deserve to keep the coins they mined or purchased, which anyone else at that time could have freely done, was no barrier for anyone to do this, and for the record i only have about 100k ani so i'm not really one of the large holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: