Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 10% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円  (Read 33094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:38:51 PM

Oooh <3 Much kudos for reviving this coin. I used to solomine it for almost a month a year ago, with interesting profits.
Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few. Maybe a total refresh could help mitigate this?

And by this, I mean a totally new crypto, with the same name and community, but from block 0 again, and freshened up to today's standards.
Blockchain loading is horribly slow, which was is expected with a quark based algo. Anime-quark is far from CPU-only, I can mine it easily on my cudaminers.
Maybe adding PoS too would be a good idea. A much longer and more stable PoW period would also be advisable to keep the coin alive.

I understand some people would feel cheated on if they have a large supply of AnimeCoin, but you could import the old priv keys into the new network and reward everyone who had an active address (like they did with CLAMs).
Or a 1-on-1 exchange, funded with a premine. The total supply should be a lot higher then though.

I thought of something similar to what you're saying, but I didn't say anything about this because I didn't want create division among the Animecoin community however I think that is the right time to talk about this matter.

The no premine philosophy is a good thing for the short term because to the eyes of the public it means that the people behind a coin are working with good faith, however for the long term the no premine coins have proven to be ineffective (most of them are dead) because the people working on those coins are not gaining anything at all, and in this world everyone has bills to pay.

Animecoin has around 2 billion coins, and to go from 1 to 2000 satoshis with that amount of coins without resources would be like passing through hell to accomplish it, but if we're controlling the coins we can place Animecoin at 2000 or more easily. We having 2 billion or more and selling them at 2000+ will rank us as one of the top 25 coins at coinmarketcap (out of almost 1000 coins out there), that will bring more attention towards us, and it will make Animecoin way more easier to advertise to the public.

How much do we need to premine?
I'd say 100%

What's the purpose of all this

Have funds to develop Animecoin

Have funds to pay a salary to the development team members

Have funds to advertise Animecoin

Have funds to make partnerships with websites that support Anime

Have funds to make partnerships with online stores so they can accept Animecoin

Have funds to hire artists from deviant and other places

Have funds to hire android and IOS developers

Have funds to make deals with game developers to integrate Animecoin in their games

And have funds to create and do much more.

The people who have a massive amount of coins might not like this, but I kind of have a work around for this, when I first saw Animecoin at cryptorush back in 2014, I saw it with the price ranging from 4 to 10 satoshis, let's say that we pick a number between these two, that can be the amount that we will be paying you for your coins in bitcoin, not right now but after we are able to accumulate a decent amount of BTC, we will pay in installments. (This is only for the people who are not part of the development because the people in the team will have a salary).

People will be able to mine ANI through a multipool.

If we get to do this, we'll pick the greenest and most secure algorithm, we'll pick the best algorithm for our coin there is out there.

Please leave your thoughts on this matter!

disagree with this totally, any revive with swap with premine, would kill this, one of the biggest things going for this coin is zero premine.

as for Bombadil "Too bad most of the coin distribution has already happened, and as such, it's in the hands of an elite few" you've lost be here. if there is any big hands for buying up at a low, or mining at low dif, well thats people willing to take the risk, so thats nothing unfair by any mean.

A small premine for dev funds is talking sense - most of the successful coins out there are successful because they have funding for dev work.

unfortunately this destroys the entire point of having cryptocurrencies developed.

crypto well p2p (before even cryptos) where envisaged to take the money changes out of the equations. problem being with fiat and the like the money creators taking their cut.

tons of non premine coins doing perfectly well (well comparative) without the need for anyone to 'invest' in a premine.

infact this proposal is taking a perfectly good coin and turning it into what many purest regard a scamcoin.

ironically the new dev that proposes "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%" earlier has highlighted only one point in the OP Wink (and for good reason that one highlighted point is the best thing this coin has going for it).

It doesn't destroy any point - nobody does work for free. The coin is stagnant BECAUSE it has no funds to pay any devs, or do anything else. You said earlier people who took risk deserve to get paid - you saying people who do work don't?

i think you don't understand the whole point behind cryptocurrency movement, again yes this is lost on most the ROI, cryptos to make the devs fiat crowd which plagues crypto.

Crypto under p2p currencies is designed too take the money changes out of the equation, full stop thats its modus operandi., anything outside this is pretty much a pyramid scheme or no use to anyone as an alternative to fiat.

now what you guys are planing on doing is taking a perfectly good no premine coin, with a half decent theme that something could be made from, and turning it into a premine shitcoin like 1001 other shitcoins.

where have you been hinding opensource people work for free all the time, rewards comes from creating something of value and not by simply scamming people out of btc/fiat.

and i didn't say early people who took the risk deserve to get paid, i said people who bought in or mined while the thing was close to valueless deserve to keep the coins they mined or purchased, which anyone else at that time could have freely done, was no barrier for anyone to do this, and for the record i only have about 100k ani so i'm not really one of the large holders.

This coin has already DIED once, want to kill it again then keep talking about how blah blah deserves this and that. What needs to be decided is if they are going to move forward with what they have and the choices they have made or revisit DEAD coin repay land and watch this coin turn to dust along with its predecessor.

You ever get to the store and pay for your food only to get to the parking lot and have the cashier come running out screaming excuse me sir we have decided that you need to pay a little more because my supervisor works really hard and he deserves more money? Don't think so. As I said. Choices have already been made and here we are. The question is, is this coin going to suck it up and move forward or should we all just burn our coins right now before it becomes another DEAD Anime Coin?
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:39:51 PM

again why did the OP highlight one thing in big bold letters? because no premine is one of the few things this coin has going for it.

if a coin has value plenty will work for it for free. likely if you have to pay a programmer 1) the selling of said coins automatic downward spiral on price 2) such programmers are unlikely to stay if the going gets tough.

you do realise also reviving with premine will get it delisted from its current exchange.

and again settle on acting like i'm the enemy, when i'd like to see the coin succeed. i just don't think you guys have thought out your plans that well.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:13:26 PM

again why did the OP highlight one thing in big bold letters? because no premine is one of the few things this coin has going for it.

if a coin has value plenty will work for it for free. likely if you have to pay a programmer 1) the selling of said coins automatic downward spiral on price 2) such programmers are unlikely to stay if the going gets tough.

you do realise also reviving with premine will get it delisted from its current exchange.

and again settle on acting like i'm the enemy, when i'd like to see the coin succeed. i just don't think you guys have thought out your plans that well.

Yes...let me put it another way :

Non-premine is a good concept, but premine has a purpose, which is speeding a process of development. There are examples of each type doing well.

As you rightly point out, the existence of dedicated funds (in a premine) is no guarantee they will be used for the right purpose.

Anime is one of those that has chosen, at the outset, to be fairly distributed, even though it means development will be slow (because there are not dedicated funds for it)
The whole point of a Cryptocurrency is that the principles at the inception are adhered-to thoughout. Any forks etc just for the furtherance of the original aims.

A few of those who argue for a premine are altruistic (rightly so), but the vast majority just want the profits of seigniorage for themseves (those are actually 'the elite few', not the holders who bought/mined early.)
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 09:23:35 PM

You ever get to the store and pay for your food only to get to the parking lot and have the cashier come running out screaming excuse me sir we have decided that you need to pay a little more because my supervisor works really hard and he deserves more money? Don't think so. As I said. Choices have already been made and here we are. The question is, is this coin going to suck it up and move forward or should we all just burn our coins right now before it becomes another DEAD Anime Coin?

Choices have been made, as you say. Anime has No Premine as a founding principle, to change that is to end the project. Plenty of coins do fine with premines, but the administrators of those funds have to be trusted by all subsequent investors/participants in perpetuity.  No premine is hard and slow to grow, but if it does, the foundations are better.

All small alts are dead as a default nowadays, the only ones that have are chance are the ones that can be trusted.
AiakosGatana (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:21:40 AM

Hi my friend! : )

Yes, I highlighted the NO PREMINE part, but I did that to see what the new people thought of it, and you're right, that's one the few and best features ANI has had until now, however it hasn't been enough to make Animecoin take off in two years.  

if a coin has value plenty will work for it for free.

Yes you're right, but before a coin becomes valuable almost no one is willing to.

likely if you have to pay a programmer 1) the selling of said coins automatic downward spiral on price 2) such programmers are unlikely to stay if the going gets tough.

Tell that to the people working for ripple, that coin was pre-mined as crazy, a lot of people ranted and raved against it, however the years have past and it's still going strong. Also if you lose a programmer you can always hire a new one.

That doesn't matter it can be fixed by talking to the people in the exchange, and if they don't want to, there are always more exchanges out there.

In fact we have thought it out well

Choices have been made, as you say. Anime has No Premine as a founding principle, to change that is to end the project.

I quoted Albert Einstein in the OP who said this: "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them"

What Einstein said is easy to understand. We cannot hope to make this project a success, using the same method we have been utilizing for years, it just won't work! We have to do the opposite of that.

Plenty of coins do fine with premines, but the administrators of those funds have to be trusted by all subsequent investors/participants in perpetuity.  No premine is hard and slow to grow, but if it does, the foundations are better.

All small alts are dead as a default nowadays, the only ones that have are chance are the ones that can be trusted.

My friend who can be trusted nowadays, when you see that husband and wife kill each other, siblings kill each other, the system is rotten to the core, this is more about taking a leap of faith or become an old man filled with regret like Saito from Inception said.

One of my goals here is reaching 2000 satoshis or more

With almost 2 billions of coins

If I wanted for Animecoin to keep the 2000 satoshi number for days I would need to have 17 million dollars or almost 42000 bitcoins, just to be able to withstand all the distribution of Animecoin raining down on me, that's just insane!  

If we premined ANI, it would be like a breath of fresh air for the Animecoin brand, with 100 percent premine we could put the Animecoin at 2000 satoshis or higher and no one would be dumping coins on us killing the price of ANI, and 17 million dollars saved.

And the miners that will be working through the multipool will help us a lot by doing their job, because the pool would be buying our coins and sending them to the miners, and if the miners wanted to sell their coins we wouldn't lose anything because we would be putting the price to sell the coins high and the price to buy the coins decently lower than the other new, but with good buy pressure.

I talked a few times on the OP that I was constantly developing myself, and I always wanted to do something amazing to shape this world even if it's a niche thing, and I think lifting Animecoin up from the ground so that it can reach the hands millions is that thing that I want to do.

And please instead fighting against me; join me, I want to share my vision with you guys!  

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:53:32 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 11:03:56 AM by GrinZ

If you create a new blokcheyn, the majority of users which supported the currency simply turn away from it.
I do not see any reason to kill that we supported all these years.
Price is formed primarily from the confidence in the currency.
No one will re-invest the money in the currency if its creator will burn them.
Do not forget that a very large number of people have prejudices against anime culture.
My opinion: if you want to start all over again - create a new different currency.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:44:36 AM

And please instead fighting against me; join me, I want to share my vision with you guys!    

i certainly don't share your vision; if its to strip animecoin of one of the principles it was founded on ie no premine and simply to pump it too some arbitrary price of 2000 sat plus (make something of value not of price) so your premine crowd can profit.

just go make your own coin and leave animecoin alone if thats your plan (not that crypto needs yet another premine scamcoin).

i'm sure we could raise a community take over ourselves to keep animecoin on tis original path.

EpyxZ

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:34:02 PM

And the miners that will be working through the multipool will help us a lot by doing their job, because the pool would be buying our coins and sending them to the miners, and if the miners wanted to sell their coins we wouldn't lose anything because we would be putting the price to sell the coins high and the price to buy the coins decently lower than the other new, but with good buy pressure.

What are the miners going to be mining? I know this may be off the wall because im new here but are you selling blocks to pools for miners to mine? I dont get what the miner is mining if the pool is buying there coins from you(100% premine).

Honestly its a horrible idea. I trade and mine crap coin for spare change. Knowing that Anime coin has a failed predecessor I was skeptical but kind of hyped that this brand was revived. But now that it is beyond apparent that pretty much what everyone needs to understand is that you seem to be set on your way and not the Anime community you are a part of way. As a trader knowing that this brand has failed in the past and left its investors (coin holders) in the rain produced a new coin and once again those who liked the brand name tried again and now the current ani has been a waste of time and funds. The same goes for the miners. We dont do this for free, we do this to make money. Equipment and elec.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

If you create a new blokcheyn, the majority of users which supported the currency simply turn away from it.
Do not forget that a very large number of people have prejudices against anime culture.
My opinion: if you want to start all over again - create a new different currency.

Ditto
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 08:20:30 PM

Ditto

Yes..
Starting a new blockchain is starting a new currency. Use the same name and it's piracy.
EpyxZ

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:28:41 PM

Well dev can you please give some concrete info. Are you killing this version of the coin? Time is kind of ticking on this coin. The fact that the few places that are trading this coin are already locked down at .*2 sell .*1 buy  and the amounts of coins avail at the moment are quite large with no slowdown in sight its soon to become just a pump and dump coin wich does nothing for anyone except the scammer.

Just tell us whats up.

fyi if anyone is going to dump you can tfer 1000 at a time :/
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 12:35:35 AM

Well dev can you please give some concrete info. Are you killing this version of the coin? Time is kind of ticking on this coin. The fact that the few places that are trading this coin are already locked down at .*2 sell .*1 buy  and the amounts of coins avail at the moment are quite large with no slowdown in sight its soon to become just a pump and dump coin wich does nothing for anyone except the scammer.

Just tell us whats up.

fyi if anyone is going to dump you can tfer 1000 at a time :/

There is no hurry. The coin needs large amounts available in the first instance to tempt new buyers. Small steps to begin. A 1sat buy and 2sat sell is fine for now, but a coin doesn't need to trade to be viable.

Animecoin is what it is. It cannot be replaced. It has been in trade hibernation for a while, and can go back there if need be.
AiakosGatana (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:17:45 AM

Sorry the delay, I haven't given up and I won't, I have a very demanding job, because of that and other things, I can't be here all the time.

Curiously enough, the people who are fighting me, never sent me an application to become members of the team. Is it because you don't want to be responsible? because so far looks as if you don't, so if I can't count on you, why should I even listen to you?

I'm going make the development team bigger and better, and guess what they will get paid.

Animecoin is going to be better than never before!

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:58:39 AM

I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:02:32 AM

Sorry the delay, I haven't given up and I won't, I have a very demanding job, because of that and other things, I can't be here all the time.

Curiously enough, the people who are fighting me, never sent me an application to become members of the team. Is it because you don't want to be responsible? because so far looks as if you don't, so if I can't count on you, why should I even listen to you?

I'm going make the development team bigger and better, and guess what they will get paid.

we haven't sent you an application because you are not in charge.

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

as such we as a community can continue this coins as is or develop it along the lines it was initially intended.

devlin

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:07:04 AM

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

as such we as a community can continue this coins as is or develop it along the lines it was initially intended.

Initial terms of coin should not to be changed in any way (premine, supply, funding, etc.)

EpyxZ

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:46:23 PM

[/quote

I jumped in and supported this coin, i may not have put an application in but I mined it and attempted to trade it. What you fail to understand is that no one is fighting you. Fighting you would mean that we were going to be able to beat you into submission. We are just letting you know that the community that you seen jump up and support you when you initially posted is now letting you know that we loved the initial concept but we most likely will not be following you on your venture. You have to understand there is a million new alt coins every day, how many of those coins make it? and out of the coins that do make it how many make it with a 2x failed coin history. I do not mean anything rude by that. Look at what you had happening when you posted this thread. a guy and his friend went directly out and purchased 1 mil coins each. On what? The brand. When this coin is dead are they going to throw money at your next coin or even suggest it to anyone else?

We are just letting you know that we loved the Brand and the initial direction of the coin. Seriously it does not matter to me. love the brand, hope your new coin makes it because ill trade it.

btw this is like saying Anime is going to fail better than it has ever failed before.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:54:34 PM

[/quote

I jumped in and supported this coin, i may not have put an application in but I mined it and attempted to trade it. What you fail to understand is that no one is fighting you. Fighting you would mean that we were going to be able to beat you into submission. We are just letting you know that the community that you seen jump up and support you when you initially posted is now letting you know that we loved the initial concept but we most likely will not be following you on your venture. You have to understand there is a million new alt coins every day, how many of those coins make it? and out of the coins that do make it how many make it with a 2x failed coin history. I do not mean anything rude by that. Look at what you had happening when you posted this thread. a guy and his friend went directly out and purchased 1 mil coins each. On what? The brand. When this coin is dead are they going to throw money at your next coin or even suggest it to anyone else?

We are just letting you know that we loved the Brand and the initial direction of the coin. Seriously it does not matter to me. love the brand, hope your new coin makes it because ill trade it.

btw this is like saying Anime is going to fail better than it has ever failed before.

still hoping and holding for the next good future plan dev. we will support you from here.

ani-chan

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

What much of the community are you talking about? I only see here like 5 people complaining as babies  

And Actually AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

I want to see ANI reaching the Anime community

Aiakos Please stop listening to these trolls, and keep working

Also start cleaning the thread!  

アニメコイン: ASeYFUKtttpXyQSizjgqHqcUTJguGgZC6s
ani-chan

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 05:09:21 PM

I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy around, because they don't want the development team being paid, but these users who are complaining don't really work either.

アニメコイン: ASeYFUKtttpXyQSizjgqHqcUTJguGgZC6s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: