Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 10% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円  (Read 33094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:11:08 PM

アニメコイン ANI

think it has a future
(niche wise)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:48:56 AM

I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy around, because they don't want the development team being paid, but these users who are complaining don't really work either.

Agreed - they love to complain, but they don't want to DO anything about the situation.
well said master wolfo, even I'm just new here I seen that dev needs support for there future plan
hope members here will give them a chance to prove the development of this coin.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:57:02 AM

we haven't sent you an application because you are not in charge.

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

What much of the community are you talking about? I only see here like 5 people complaining as babies  

And Actually AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

I want to see ANI reaching the Anime community

Aiakos Please stop listening to these trolls, and keep working

Also start cleaning the thread!  

whether you created it or not, the community is in charge not AiakosGatana, otherwise its worthless as a decentralised opensource p2p currency. we're not trolls, we have an opinion that should be taken in to account and respected.

any decentralised crypto that only functions with a paid team is no alternative to the bankers fiat, other centralised platforms and as such is worthless.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:00:51 AM

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

I think that there is a lot of hypocrisy around, because they don't want the development team being paid, but these users who are complaining don't really work either.

Agreed - they love to complain, but they don't want to DO anything about the situation.

well i'm happy to do something (and 100% free), rallying the community is whats needed to get this on track, otherwise again tis too centralised. i.e. don't want to individually take charge i want the community to do that, and i'd happily be part and help with that community.

otherwise we get a 100% premined centralised worthless pump n dump like a zillion other shitcoins.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:35:51 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 04:09:02 AM by kelsey

well i'm happy to do something (and 100% free), rallying the community is whats needed to get this on track, otherwise again tis too centralised. i.e. don't want to individually take charge i want the community to do that, and i'd happily be part and help with that community.

otherwise we get a 100% premined centralised worthless pump n dump like a zillion other shitcoins.

No one said anything about 100% premine or centralization - quit making shit up to make your side sound better.

Huh scroll back a few pages

quote OP; "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398196.msg14323502#msg14323502

also again personally i'm not trying to take over, if the community as a whole liked the OP's plan, then i'd happily backdown and let the community have it the way it wished.
Apostle4444

Activity: 832

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:10:37 AM

Is there a richlist ?
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 08:05:38 AM

Is there a richlist ?

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ANI&top_addresses=100
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 08:09:45 AM

At 2 Satoshi, ANI is very cheap . However there are not many sellers in quantity. Most of the coin is tightly held.
isaevski

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

Is there a richlist ?

http://cryptoguru.tk/RichList/index.php?Currency=ANI
PureHeartLion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:54:22 PM

PureHeartLion

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:55:53 PM

No one said anything about 100% premine or centralization - quit making shit up to make your side sound better.

Huh scroll back a few pages

quote OP; "How much do we need to premine? I'd say 100%"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398196.msg14323502#msg14323502

also again personally i'm not trying to take over, if the community as a whole liked the OP's plan, then i'd happily backdown and let the community have it the way it wished.

@kelsey

We have all heard your opinions, and we don't need them anymore

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:38:08 PM

@kelsey

Disagree. We need opinions of respected and experienced community members.

We need your postings also !!
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 11:39:26 PM

In this case, picture is worth 100 words.
PureHeartLion

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:44:31 PM

@kelsey

Don't patronize me!

What? Do you think you're better than me just because you have more posts than I do?

I usually don't waste my time posting, I reserve my time to do math and then to invest, I am an Investor, and I don't need to say this but, I will, I have made a little more than 230 bitcoins of profit by trading (These bitcoins have already been exchanged to fiat, and then to active assets), I have over 100 different cryptocurrencies (including 43 million of animecoins split in three wallets) in some of my external hard drives, and I can tell you that by far the no pre-mined cryptos have been the biggest disappointment for me, and a large amount of my profit have come from pre-mined coins.

Let's apply some common sense, If you have a no pre-mined coin, but don't have a source or resources to keep funding it, how will it grow? how will it be spread to the masses, how will it evolve

By applying some common sense, you know this said coin is a dead coin.

Long gone are the good old days when people could create a pre-mined coin without all this paranoia and be funded by the community with people even giving 800 bitcoins to support like this guy below:

Sent 800BTC how many NXT will i get!??

NXT thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0

And by seeing this, I think that the people working for this coin should make an IPO like NXT did to give the coin a kick start.
PureHeartLion

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:02:28 PM

In this case, picture is worth 100 words.

This is for solidarity to the OP

I know that you didn't say it with good intentions, but Yes, those who know Madara Uchiha, know that he's the most amazing Shinobi, he was holding his own very well in a war against the world
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:20:19 PM

Its not full sync now. Use rich list on multifaucet.tk
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:55:20 PM

are there any pools for animecoin
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 11:49:21 PM

Thanks ..That is the one.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:14:37 AM

@kelsey

Don't patronize me!

What? Do you think you're better than me just because you have more posts than I do?

I usually don't waste my time posting, I reserve my time to do math and then to invest, I am an Investor, and I don't need to say this but, I will, I have made a little more than 230 bitcoins of profit by trading (These bitcoins have already been exchanged to fiat, and then to active assets), I have over 100 different cryptocurrencies (including 43 million of animecoins split in three wallets) in some of my external hard drives, and I can tell you that by far the no pre-mined cryptos have been the biggest disappointment for me, and a large amount of my profit have come from pre-mined coins.

i am sorry but since when was how much fiat you can leech out of the crypto community determine the success of a crypto  Huh
AiakosGatana (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:30:03 PM

This is for solidarity to the OP

Thanks a lot my friend! I had a good laugh when I saw this Madara

Cheesy

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: