Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ANIME - 10% Annual ROI - Proof of Holdings - ANIMEyen - アニメ円  (Read 33101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
AiakosGatana (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:53:55 AM

stealing could be another way of puting it

I like the healthy opposition because it allows me to see the bigger picture, but your opposition is not healthy any more since you're throwing around false allegations easier than a walk in the park.

I don't want to delete your comments, but you're being disrespectful, and one of the rules here is not to be disrespectful against anyone, so please use your words wisely the next time you talk  

no community vote just a hostile take over.

What hostile take over are you talking about, I'll leave you a porting of the post that ani-chan posted towards you

AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

And donate to all these charities (you threw in to gain attention)

I said in the OP that I was beta testing, and I said that because I knew that I was going to be adding a lot of things along the way.

I grew up watching Anime series such as Rurouni Kenshin and Trigun and both of my parents raised me teaching me very good values so kind of grew-up feeling like a heroic person, I've have always lived trying to help, so when I was 21 I met a girl, she was very very beautiful and she was 26 and she was a scientist, we dated and we used to spend entire nights talking about philosophical things, and we became aware that we shared the same values and a lot of more things, talking to her was like looking my soul through a mirror since we were so spiritually alike, we came to the conclusion that we wanted to change the world for the better together, we both wanted to help, so we had two plans, first we were going to get married, then we were going to work to build a shelter for homeless children, but our plans couldn't materialize  because she died in a car accident, that was 11 years ago. I have moved on, but I still remember her.

So when I decided to put charities in my plans that wasn't for attention that was in memory of her, and I also did that because I have never stopped feeling like a heroic person.

So talking about charities is a more premeditated thing in my life than you know.

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
AiakosGatana (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:13:47 AM

Thank you very much AiakosGatana for creating a wonderful new thread and logo.

Also thanks for all users in the community for their precious input to help the development of the coin.

I'm all excited about the future of animecoin because I'm a huge fan of art done in Japan; especially Anime.
To buy Anime and Manga in the near future with animecoin shouldn't just stay a dream!

My Anime toplist:

01. Code Geass
02. Steins;Gate
03. Suzumiya Haruhi
04. Bleach
05. Sword Art Online
06. Black Rock Shooter
07. Bakuman
08. Death Note
09. Elfen Lied
10. Kyuuketsuki Miyu

Long time no see my friend! : )

I'm so glad that you're back, and your top ten list is amazing, your number 1 and mine are the same, Code Geass is the best Anime I have ever watched! It just perfect!

4 of your top ten are part of my top ten

Please my friend stay around! : )

Animeyen, The Currency of the Anime Community | アニメ円 Animeyen ENS: donations.animeyen.eth
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:05:53 PM

stealing could be another way of puting it

I like the healthy opposition because it allows me to see the bigger picture, but your opposition is not healthy any more since you're throwing around false allegations easier than a walk in the park.

how is it a false allegation  Huh its a response to your words, are you not going to premine the lot and then keep for the dev team whats not swapped? you claim people already mined them so its fair  Huh but you didn't mine them and you are claiming the premine of the ones who don't swap? no?

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:13:35 PM

AiakosGatana

so you are talking lets be completely centralised?

so one central leader (dev who bailed on the coin) gave you the right to be in charge  Huh not the community that actually stuck around? so the community has no say, just the self appointed supreme leader.

that's almost the textbook definition of a hostile takeover.

if you have any respect for decentralised p2p cryptos you'll give the community full detail of your proposal then put it to a community vote. i'm lost how is that not the right thing to do?

if the community votes to accept your proposal (after you give them the full details) then i have no problem.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:02:33 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 05:19:39 AM by GrinZ

we haven't sent you an application because you are not in charge.

i think there are plenty of replies to suggest much of the community doesn't agree with your future plans, premining to get paid etc, your plan isn't fixing the coin, its using it to your own teams end.

What much of the community are you talking about? I only see here like 5 people complaining as babies  

And Actually AiakosGatana is in changer, I'm the creator of this coin and I have given him the right to lead. Sometimes to achieve success drastic measures must be taken  

I want to see ANI reaching the Anime community

Aiakos Please stop listening to these trolls, and keep working

Also start cleaning the thread!  

Dear Ani-chan!
I am grateful to you for creating this currency.
But how can you even say that?
You threw her child over 2 years ago. Your last post - 04.13.2014.  (Who does not believe - can look at the history in its profile.)
All this time the community support the viability of the currency. And now, only the community can decide what is right and what is not.

The only thing that I see now - is an attempt to raider attacks.
Animecoin experienced fraud by the 2 large exchanges, and it will survive. But the third attempt currency may not survive.

I have already said that the price of the currency is formed primarily of its community. Want to raise its value - to develop the community.
At the moment, there is no reason to go to the other wallet.
Reasons like: we want to earn money by selling fast premayn - is not an option.

Now I see only 2 options for increasing prices.
1)Fast - Find an investor.
2)Slow - Increase community.

I think everyone understands that Option 2 is more realistic. But this will require a lot of time and effort from the entire community.
And the easiest way to do this - to get people interested. Create a good big site. Perform a variety of events, contests, polls. All limited imagination and free time.

Have you ever noticed that the diff and the rate rose slightly, after at least a discussion forum started? (diff history here: http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=ANI&charts)
15.03.2016- forum thread alive diff up, after message of delisting from exchange - down, and up again after remove this msg.

Everything has its cause and effect.
If we want to further the development of the currency and raising its cost - we need: Stop inventing nonsense, and Start to engage in the community.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:32:13 AM

Let me get this straight - AiakosGatana, who is very passionate about this coin - wants to revive this dead coin, and also has the blessing of the original inactive dev to do so.
However people are heavily criticising AiakosGatana because the way he wants to revive the coin doesn't agree with them. Forgetting that this coin was all but dead.
So the people critical of AiakosGatana want him to walk away, and leave this coin.... dead again? Is that it?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:21:15 AM

Do what you will but I would like to be able to swap my old coins for new ones.
GrinZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

To criticize something - it is necessary to understand what is happening.
Now my understanding of what is happening is this: there is an attempt to a raider capture of this currency.
If I'm wrong - explain what is happening.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

Oh wow I remember this coin from years ago.
I am surprised people are still thinking about it.
Hello everyone
PureHeartLion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:07:22 PM

Dear Ani-chan!

You threw her child over 2 years ago.

Excuse! but do you have problems of Attention Deficit Disorder something?
Because I remember that Ani-Chan said something like she didn't have funds to keep developing Animecoin and that she was left alone.

And you're accusing her of leaving Animecoin? Come on give me a break!

What she said was simple, even a child can understand it, why can't you?

Here is her post

I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.
PureHeartLion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:17:59 PM

Let me get this straight - AiakosGatana, who is very passionate about this coin - wants to revive this dead coin, and also has the blessing of the original inactive dev to do so.
However people are heavily criticising AiakosGatana because the way he wants to revive the coin doesn't agree with them. Forgetting that this coin was all but dead.
So the people critical of AiakosGatana want him to walk away, and leave this coin.... dead again? Is that it?

Yes!. It looks like kelsey and GrinZ are trying to kill Animecoin for good this time by disencouraging AG

GrinZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:57:59 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 06:22:03 PM by GrinZ

Dear Ani-chan!

You threw her child over 2 years ago.

Excuse! but do you have problems of Attention Deficit Disorder something?
Because I remember that Ani-Chan said something like she didn't have funds to keep developing Animecoin and that she was left alone.

And you're accusing her of leaving Animecoin? Come on give me a break!

What she said was simple, even a child can understand it, why can't you?

Here is her post

I'm sure people would be willing to donate for the cause. Smiley

That would be a great Idea, but in reality people don't donate anything at all, that was why I have to stop the development of the coin, because I didn't have the funds to keep it going!

I had a development team, but people don't really work if you don't pay them to do so, that's how the world really works, I was left alone.

Firstly, it is not addressed to you. Or you her mom?  Grin
Secondly, before you post nonsense, take the trouble to open the story.
link for the lazy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=215110;sa=showPosts
During the period from: 13-04-2014, 00:12:53 to: 17-03-2016, 20:15:12
You can see only one post: 'HEYA-HEYA-HEYA!'.
Developer scored her immediately after the price drop. Maybe she sold all her coins?
GrinZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:07:32 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 06:29:09 PM by GrinZ

Yes!. It looks like kelsey and GrinZ are trying to kill Animecoin for good this time by disencouraging AG

You are mistaken. What I sense to kill the currency, which I kept all this time?
I'm trying to get from the self-proclaimed developers, clear plan of what they want to do.
GrinZ
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:58:16 PM

ANI faucet: http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=ANI
AiakosGatana (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:27:34 AM

Thanks a lot everyone for putting up with me during this month, you’re the best!

Because of the resistance of some of the users to see changes in Animecoin I decided to withdraw my working support for ANI, and the thing is that some of the words that these users used against me really hurt me. And knowing how respected I am by the people who know me and as a professor I feel that this is unacceptable for me.

Yes, I said professor, but please don’t waste your time looking for typos or grammar errors since English is not my first language and all the English I know I have learned it by myself, so please cut some slack.

Going on, I noticed that most people here in bitcointalk are too afraid of the concepts such as Premined and Centralization, and I understand why they don’t like those concepts, I know that a lot people here have had really bad experiences after investing in projects with these concepts attached to them, but I’ll tell you that the Premined and Centralization concepts aren’t the problem but the bad people working behind those projects.

An example that helps to understand better this idea:

A doctor with a knife can save the life of a person.
A killer with a knife can take the life of a person.

So basically bad people bad results, good people good results!

Some People said rude things against me because I offer to pay developers and team members, as if it is unethical and a shame for a person to get paid for performing an honest task.

For the record I own a small store and I have 3 employees working there for me (they’re very good people by the way) they do their job and then they get paid; it is simple, so I don’t understand why would they need to feel ashamed for working and getting paid? and I don’t get why do I need to be marked as a bad person for paying to my employees either?!?. I just don’t understand the people in this world anymore!   

Moving on, I’m used to spending around 2000 dollars a year on gift cards and curiously I noticed that the gift cards are similar to a 100% premined cryptocurrency (because they are centralized) but the gift cards have more disadvantages for the users than crypto, for example:

*A 100% premined crypto is limited.                                   *The gift cards issued are not limited.
*The crypto do not expire.                                                *A lot of gift cards have expiration days.
*If you change your mind about a crypto,                           *If you change your mind about a gift card,   
  You can exchange it for bitcoin.                                         and want your money back, you just won’t get your money back.

The thing is why are the big corporations allow to create an unlimited amount of gift cards, with expiration days, and if you decide to return a gift card because you want your money back you won’t receive it, but if a person like me wants to create a 100% premined crypto with the idea of establishing an online store or making partnership with one, so that the people can buy stuff with this said crypto there some people here try to shame me? 
What I was looking for by trying to premine Animecoin was not to dump it, but to protect the price of it, (I have been saying this over and over again, the price of Animecoin should be over 2000 satoshis).

This is an example of the price of a premined and centralized multi billion crypto

This is an example of the price of Animecoin, which is a No premine and decentralized crypto.

The way I see it, a no premine crypto without a big investor is a bankrupt business, and I bet that any good accounting out there would come to the same conclusion.

Also Keep in mind that I offered to pay supporters of Animecoin for becoming team members and helping to the develop it so that all the funds coming in Animecoin wouldn’t be centralized in my hands. 

You know, I didn’t how to graphic design before knowing Animecoin, after that I decided to acquire this skill because I wanted to help in the development of Animecoin, I know imagery here is a must, the graphics that I have been posting here are a result of me trying to help, that’s the person I am. I was waiting for someone take the leadership belt, I opened a twitter account for Animecoin and I was posting on the previous Animecoin thread on a weekly basis for almost a year trying to keep the idea of Animecoin alive, throughout that time I realized that I became the person the I was waiting for, so it is truly a shame to have to leave ANI for me. I understand Animecoin has a lot conflict of interests around it, and those conflits get in the way of real progress, so for me is better to leave it and move on.

For the people who were against me, I don’t have any hard feelings towards you, you were defending your interests, and I would love to see you develop Animecoin based on your position, I’ll tell you that I have a decent percentage of the Animecoin distribution divided in some wallets, as such if you want a donation of some millions of Animecoin from me to develop it, I’ll gladly donate you some.

With all this said, I’ll tell you that I decided to create a new ANIME crypto, and it will be aiming at the Anime community obviously.

*I reserve the right to use the word ANIME アニメ both English and Japanese because it is a generic word.
*I reserve the right to keep using the red logo, because I did my research for it.
*I reserve the right to bring new people here to help with this project.
*I reserve the right to keep using this thread and condition it for the new Anime currency.
*I reserve the right to delete comments that I deem are not useful to this thread anymore.
*I reserve the right to remove any new post that I consider as a threat to the new Anime currency 
*I reserve the right to fully premine this new currency.
*I reserve the right to receive Animecoin members with open arms if they want to be part of this.
*I reserve the right to use all concepts and words that I’ve written so far with the new Anime currency.

The term ‘COIN’ (コイン) will be removed from the logo of this thread (the next Wednesday) and it will be replaced with something else. The development of the new crypto won’t be fast (because I’m not a hurry) but it will be constant, and ‘constancy’ is one of the key words here.   

This art work is below is an example of all the dedication that I was willing with all my heart to pour into Animecoin!

Stein

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:13:43 AM

Well I for one just want to be involved with ANY anime coin that gets into the real anime market. My best friend is Anime crazy and goes to all the conventions etc and has turned me on to some anime and I am quite liking it. I do know that he spends upwards of $500 a month on his hobby and from what he tells me there are others that spend alot more. It sounds to me that AiakosGatana is assuming the role of leader because no one else is. I like his enthusiasm and if it's a choice between this coin dieing and going with AiakosGatana , I choose AiakosGatana. It's my choice and that's what I choose to do.

So I don't have a gazillion anime coins. It would be nice for those that choose to be part of the new community to be able to get involved and reimbursed coins. I dunno maybe give a month for people to transfer coins if they like or keep the old ones.

I love your artwork. The idea that you can't buy Anime and Manga and all the crazy gear that goes along with this hobby, with Anime coin is nuts.
Tell you what. You get this going for real and I'll make sure the biggest Anime store on the west coast accepts the coin. I'll beat them over the head with it, if I have to.
It's going to be an easy sell. I mean who doesn't want something new and cool in their store. If this was flushed out, anyone of us could get stores on the "We accept Anime coin list"

Why that hasn't already happened is beyond me..

So go for.. I'll tag along.. Cheers AiakosGatana. Just make sure you run things by the group before making decision 100% on your own-- like the Cryptopia thing. I would have agreed 100% but to just do it on your own comes off as a little shady.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:39:34 PM

*I reserve the right to use the word ANIME アニメ both English and Japanese because it is a generic word.
*I reserve the right to keep using the red logo, because I did my research for it.
*I reserve the right to keep using this thread and condition it for the new Anime currency.
*I reserve the right to delete comments that I deem are not useful to this thread anymore.
*I reserve the right to remove any new post that I consider as a threat to the new Anime currency 
*I reserve the right to receive Animecoin members with open arms if they want to be part of this.
*I reserve the right to use all concepts and words that I’ve written so far with the new Anime currency.

the whole opensource community type concept is lost on you hey  Huh you don't have to 'reserve any rights', knock yourself out, create whatever you like  Grin

oh though it'd be kinda dumb to use the exact same coin name; just for confusion sake.
AiakosGatana (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:17:34 AM

Well I for one just want to be involved with ANY anime coin that gets into the real anime market. My best friend is Anime crazy and goes to all the conventions etc and has turned me on to some anime and I am quite liking it. I do know that he spends upwards of $500 a month on his hobby and from what he tells me there are others that spend alot more. It sounds to me that AiakosGatana is assuming the role of leader because no one else is. I like his enthusiasm and if it's a choice between this coin dieing and going with AiakosGatana , I choose AiakosGatana. It's my choice and that's what I choose to do.

So I don't have a gazillion anime coins. It would be nice for those that choose to be part of the new community to be able to get involved and reimbursed coins. I dunno maybe give a month for people to transfer coins if they like or keep the old ones.

I love your artwork. The idea that you can't buy Anime and Manga and all the crazy gear that goes along with this hobby, with Anime coin is nuts.
Tell you what. You get this going for real and I'll make sure the biggest Anime store on the west coast accepts the coin. I'll beat them over the head with it, if I have to.
It's going to be an easy sell. I mean who doesn't want something new and cool in their store. If this was flushed out, anyone of us could get stores on the "We accept Anime coin list"

Why that hasn't already happened is beyond me..

So go for.. I'll tag along.. Cheers AiakosGatana. Just make sure you run things by the group before making decision 100% on your own--

All I'll tell you is that I liked your previous comments and this one as well, I noticed that you and your roommate have a lot groundbreaking ideas to be implemented into the Anime currency and I have a feeling that we're going to have fun building things for this project together!

like the Cryptopia thing. I would have agreed 100% but to just do it on your own comes off as a little shady.

I guess my friend that there is no way to avoid this cryptopia thing, is it?

I’ll try to explain this as simple as I can without being too specific since I don’t want to get into an unnecessary battle with cryptopia.

I remained silent about cryptopia because I didn’t want for Animecoin to get in the process of being delisted again because of my statements.

I received an ultimatum through PM from one of the developers of cryptopia who is a soft of a fan of Animecoin
This person told me that he likes Animecoin the way it is, and if I was going to swap it, Animecoin was going to be delisted from cryptopia.

And I told him that I was going to move forward with my plans for Animecoin.

And of course I told him that since I didn’t want to back off with my ideas, so because of that later he decided to show his power in the exchange and started the process of delisting it

That’s was all, and I assume full responsibility of this, but I really didn’t mean for this to happen.

And like I said before Animecoin has a lot of conflict of interests.

AiakosGatana (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:21:25 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 03:37:46 PM by AiakosGatana

the whole opensource community type concept is lost on you hey  Huh you don't have to 'reserve any rights',

Yes my friend you're right, I don't need to reserve any rights, but I made this move as a just in case countermeasure to defend myself since things are just going to get harder from here.

knock yourself out, create whatever you like  Grin

I feel that this is a huge complement coming from you, so Thanks a lot!  Cheesy

oh though it'd be kinda dumb to use the exact same coin name; just for confusion sake.

If Animecoin were a successful currency you would have been completely right, but this is a fact that there are millions of Anime fans who have no idea of the existence of an Anime currency and that's the people that we will be targeting so there is no confusion for them with this.

AiakosGatana (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:38:15 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 11:45:06 PM by AiakosGatana

Name: Animeyen
Code: ANIME
Algorithm: TBD
Amount: TBD
Launch Day:TBD 

The AnimeYen project has been created as the antithesis of Animecoin, Animecoin being a no premine crypto, AnimeYen will be fully premined because we want for this project to able to stand on its on feet economically speaking, and we also want for it to be as stable as possible, and this will help us do that.

AnimeYen with your help will be one of the top 10 cryptocurrency (I AiakosGatana secretly want to battle for the 5th position against DASH [former Darkcoin] because I'm sure that we can make it there!) 

We want for AnimeYen to be stably on par with the Japanese Yen, that's around 2000 satoshis with the possibility of incresing from there.

With AnimeYen you will be able to buy things (informally for now) through us right away, because the items that you want will be bought from Amazon.com

We'll be sort of outsourcing here.

It is simple, let's say you want a Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge

Tell us the product that you want from amazon.com, we'll tell you the amount that you need to pay with AnimeYen, then after you send your AnimeYens, we'll send you an amazon code so that you can to fill your amazon account with funds, then you can make your purchase, you won't even need to reveal your real identity to us.

Of course this we'll be easier after we build the online store (but for now we'll be doing it informally) all of this is in order for your coins to have real value.

We'll be also making partnership with an online store so that you can buy your otaku stuff there, Stein willl handle this.

We'll be also creating an online store dedicated to selling Steam games; it is simple, you pay with your AnimeYens and receive the Steam games that you want.

We may or may not make a pre-sale of some AnimeYens to start developing it and get it list on one or more premium exchanges.

If you want to know any more information about this contact me through PM, or leave a comment!

I also would like to know your thoughts about the best crypto algorithms and their pros and cons!

And just so you know my friends I haven't forgotten about the charities, non-profit organizations and a lot of things that I told about before : )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: