Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live with BOSSES or net NEGATIVE TRUST !  (Read 1035 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:06:15 PM

Well, it seems that its hard to even survive any further here Sad

Please answer my below queries with the best possible way and manner.

1) When people sell accounts openly then they get negative trust while when they sell in private they dont Smiley ( even the escrow involved doesnt give them red trust or even neutral )

So are we encouraging people to sell accounts privately which surely is even more appreciation to scam as if sold publicly we at least know that account is sold.

2) Self escrow - when QS did get got bucketed with red but when Tamatocage did then well, nothing

3) Escrow acts and give trust - Many deals we see where escrow gives trust but oh boy wait, they only give to some and sometimes they dont, please be realistic and dont give to anyone because you were escrow and people trusted you and not you trusted them, so why the fuck is trust given ?

4) NOW COMES PONZI thing - well, why is there a separate section for investor based games , basically to have ponzi users play , then why tag owners red ? Well, you arent allowed to advertise ponzi ?

I am sorry I said that much, I am sure I will get red Sad can hope dont Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:23:15 PM

Stop opening multiple threads.You sure are to lock them once you can't come off clean just like your last 2 threads.

For anyone who wants to comment here,please consider the matter (as in why he is butthurt)

1.User clangtrump opens a thread asking for loan with his account as collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.0. First he denies to sign a message using his oldest staked address but somehow he does it.

2.Meanwhile User Next BillGates who has an auction thread for selling a Full Member account which matches the details of clangtrump https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397707.0 posts in the lending thread from the wrong account (he was suppose to reply from clangtrump).He was not too fast in deleting the post and I had screen shot it,which could be checked here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397880.msg14192749#msg14192749

3.Once this was busted,he claims to be having more than 4 accounts with same stats and suspiciously he locks the thread.It is obvious he was selling the same account which he wanted to take the loan on.This deserves a negative indeed.Let's assume he has 4 full member accounts with same stats ,he can sign a message from all of them or verify that's he owns it in order to prove his innocence. 
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 05:10:39 PM

So Mr. Gates why don't we get your last outburst out of the way before we proceed with all these other issues.

Did you or did you not attempt to take out a collateral-based loan and sell the collateral account at the same time?

Please pick a trusted member, send them proof of your ownership of two accounts with the same stats.

OR

State that you don't own two accounts with the same stats.

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:26:14 PM

So Mr. Gates why don't we get your last outburst out of the way before we proceed with all these other issues.
Did you or did you not attempt to take out a collateral-based loan and sell the collateral account at the same time?
Please pick a trusted member, send them proof of your ownership of two accounts with the same stats.
OR
While we're at it, tell us the following: Did you just purchase this account 4 days ago?

March 10, 2016, 08:02:31 PM - Next BillGates - password changed
[...]
March 10, 2016, 06:58:19 PM - Next BillGates - password changed
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

While we're at it, tell us the following: Did you just purchase this account 4 days ago?
Is that even a question? One look at his post style and history before the said account sale reveals everything
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 06:35:29 PM

OR

March 10, 2016, 08:02:31 PM - Next BillGates - password changed
[...]
March 10, 2016, 06:58:19 PM - Next BillGates - password changed
https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Probably furiously looking to buy another account with the same stats to prove us all wrong  Grin
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 07:24:52 PM

Well, it seems that its hard to even survive any further here Sad

Please answer my below queries with the best possible way and manner.

1) When people sell accounts openly then they get negative trust while when they sell in private they dont Smiley ( even the escrow involved doesnt give them red trust or even neutral )

No, it is not common to mark sold accounts in red. In some cases e.g. when they had prior green trust it is done. That is understandable IMHO as the prior trust should not transfer to the new owner. As to "thos sold in private do not get marked". Its hard to mark someone just based on the fact that the password was changed twice. What would you prefer? To let trust transfer to those that did not earn it or to mark all sold accounts?

So are we encouraging people to sell accounts privately which surely is even more appreciation to scam as if sold publicly we at least know that account is sold.

2) Self escrow - when QS did get got bucketed with red but when Tamatocage did then well, nothing

Maybe discuss this in the existing thread? Also discussing several topics in a single thread leads to confusing discussion. You also - as others have already said - have tendency to close thread. If you want to get taken seriously you should keep them open. Some people only visit the forum every few days and might not catch your thread right away.

3) Escrow acts and give trust - Many deals we see where escrow gives trust but oh boy wait, they only give to some and sometimes they dont, please be realistic and dont give to anyone because you were escrow and people trusted you and not you trusted them, so why the fuck is trust given ?

Again, do you have examples for this? I tend to give no trust when I escrow, mainly because I did not risk anything. I am the party that is required to act trustworthy in case of an escrow. Those that ask me for help in their deal trust me with coins, accounts, etc. So why should I give out a trust rating? Others might see this differently, but I know e.g. SebastianJu does not give out trust ratings or only rarely in high value deals.

4) NOW COMES PONZI thing - well, why is there a separate section for investor based games , basically to have ponzi users play , then why tag owners red ? Well, you arent allowed to advertise ponzi ?

The forum also allows scams (or does not forbid them), the community does mark scammers reds. These are two separate things.

I am sorry I said that much, I am sure I will get red Sad can hope dont Sad

Not sure where thats coming from...

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:35:59 AM

Thank you guys and sorry BOSSES of forum. I understand that I was wrong to ask questions and all,bye good luck.

Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:28:47 AM

If you are leaving can I have the account?

Multiple threads just spread you thin when you face a planned attack. See it over and over and you either need to come with support or sit back and watch. The business of negative trust in my eyes has made it less valuable but that is not about this discussion.

Suspect with the amount of accusations flying around people are dropping off left and right. Would love to see if there are numbers to support that theory or not. My perception is this is no longer a safe place to do business. Leave it at that.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:56:44 AM

Thank you guys and sorry BOSSES of forum. I understand that I was wrong to ask questions and all,bye good luck.

I'm sure we'll be seeing you under a number of other alts, perhaps the 4 with identical stats  Grin
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:52:21 AM

I'm sure we'll be seeing you under a number of other alts, perhaps the 4 with identical stats  Grin
Don't forget the inevitable red bomb when he fucks up again and we catch him Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: