Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have a Paypal Account? We give you minimum 10k per week  (Read 4294 times)
adaryian

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:27:23 AM

Hello everybody,
this post is intended for professional traders only (kids who trade $10 per day please don't waste our time).

We pay you $2000 per day if you accept Paypal payments for us.
It is not from stolen credit cards or stolen accounts.
It is not from illegal activity or illegal product neither.
But, the chargeback % after 1 month is very high. So after 1 month your account will be useless.

There is no trap. The way the things are set you can't screw us and we can't screw you. Your receive the money into your Paypal account, you withdraw it, and then you send us our part of the money in BTC. You keep a very important % of the money (your profit).
We guarantee you a minimum of $2000 per day.

What you need (no exception):
- a US or canadian Paypal account(s) (some European accounts may be considered)
- your Paypal account must be business (or upgraded)
- you Paypal account must be minimum 3 months old, and have proceeded at least $5000 in the past
- a Must: if you have good skills to remove limitation you can make even more money with us; if you have more than 1 account = more money too.

NO bullshit no game: your receive our money, you transfer it, you pay us our part. That's it.

Once again: professional, reliable and mature traders only, no kids who never handled money.

PM for more information.

Hey, I think we can all offer this sort of service.

Okay, I spent 37 seconds coming up with a similar idea!  Send me $2,000 in BTC to: 1DBbcWNetZgoZyzjcaP73dAD9BtuAjRtFM or heck, why not make any amount.  Include your PayPal address in the tag and I promise that I'll send the money through dayjouria to send to you, of course you'll also make 35,000% PROFITS!!!   Roll Eyes Grin

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danielleayes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:06:47 AM

Willing to do this job but I guess my verified Paypal account is not qualified.  Sad
dayjouria (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:45:42 AM

Hey, I think we can all offer this sort of service.

Okay, I spent 37 seconds coming up with a similar idea!  Send me $2,000 in BTC to: 1DBbcWNetZgoZyzjcaP73dAD9BtuAjRtFM or heck, why not make any amount.  Include your PayPal address in the tag and I promise that I'll send the money through dayjouria to send to you, of course you'll also make 35,000% PROFITS!!!   Roll Eyes Grin

Totally irrelevant comment.
Did you at least read correctly and understand that the PP account holder must send BTC ONLY once he receives the money into his bank account?

If you have nothing more intelligent to say please pass your turn.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:03:21 AM

Is it a truth or bullshit ..?? . Because I see in there account has a negative and trust level member you also still small enough to give you a great promise as this one. I was originally interested in doing this, but after I read well and look at your account, it is very unlikely you will be giving a promise like that. Twas indeed unreasonable, fraudulent trick that you use!
HackerBOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:10:24 AM

PayPal fraud is not only disallowed, but highly frowned upon here.

Please get out of here.

yes, is f***ing scammers.
they will get info..

dayjouria (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:16:57 AM

Is it a truth or bullshit ..?? . Because I see in there account has a negative and trust level member you also still small enough to give you a great promise as this one. I was originally interested in doing this, but after I read well and look at your account, it is very unlikely you will be giving a promise like that. Twas indeed unreasonable, fraudulent trick that you use!

You know what?....I never traded with someone here on the forum before.
So they CAN give me a NEGATIVE point even if there has been no trade.

....ridiculous, isn't?

Also if you look at the comments, you'll see that most of them are not from professional traders. I'm used because I have been on another forum yet and it has been the same reaction from some users.....from kids who probably live with their parents and who struggle to make a $10 per day.
....when I see the comments here and the total lack of comprehension on how PP works (among other things) then I know right away I'm not on the best forum for it. Other forums and marketplaces make deals of hundreds of thousands per week and months, so come on guys.

That being said, all is explained clearly. So someone who fears in that case it is because either he is not smart enough to understand the very simple mechanic of that business, or either he needs the approval of other people before to make a move.
In both cases we don't need dumb/insecure people as partners.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:21:53 AM

You know what?....I never traded with someone here on the forum before.
So they CAN give me a NEGATIVE point even if there has been no trade.

....ridiculous, isn't?

Also if you look at the comments, you'll see that most of them are not from professional traders. I'm used because I have been on another forum yet and it has been the same reaction from some users.....from kids who probably live with their parents and who struggle to make a $10 per day.
....when I see the comments here and the total lack of comprehension on how PP works (among other things) then I know right away I'm not on the best forum for it. Other forums and marketplaces make deals of hundreds of thousands per week and months, so come on guys.

That being said, all is explained clearly. So someone who fears in that case it is because either he is not smart enough to understand the very simple mechanic of that business, or either he needs the approval of other people before to make a move.
In both cases we don't need dumb/insecure people as partners.
Very appreciate your intentions were good enough to help people do business. But the information you provide is not enough to make me and others sure to you, because a partner/business partners mutually give a clear description. so that the partner can be clearly and know exactly what business are doing and he can give the ability which he gave to question the business. You understand what I mean..??
dayjouria (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:26:01 AM

they will get info..

they will get info..
[/quote]

....another one who doesn't know nothing about what he is talking about....but defames people freely.
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:27:00 AM

you say it is legal, so if this is not money laundering then you are just giving away money, right   Smiley

how you profit from this?

HackerBOSS

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:36:26 AM

they will get info..

they will get info..

....another one who doesn't know nothing about what he is talking about....but defames people freely.
[/quote]

ok.
do you have any proof?

dayjouria (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:45:34 AM

ok.
do you have any proof?

In democracy and in a state of rights YOU have to prove the ACCUSATIONS you bring.

Once again, it is not because you don't understand something that means the said thing does not exist or is bad de facto.
Ravi Helios

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:10:15 AM

I don't know what is the scene behind this post ? what is the profit to you ?
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:19:10 AM

Also if you look at the comments, you'll see that most of them are not from professional traders.
Are you still trying to convince people to help you in your criminal adventures Mr. Professional ScamTrader? All this from your parents basement I assume? Do your parents know you run a money laundering operation? Can you call your mom to the computer, tell her an adult wants to talk to her Smiley
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 09:25:20 AM

OP what will happen to the people's accounts when the chargebacks bring the account balance to negative figures and Paypal send debt collectors after your mule? Or should I say patsy?

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:20:53 AM

OP what will happen to the people's accounts when the chargebacks bring the account balance to negative figures and Paypal send debt collectors after your mule? Or should I say patsy?

Indeed, I don't know how this scheme working in other countries but in Hungary and in the UK PP used to send debt collectors after people who were left holding the bag after chargebacks.
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 11:22:55 AM

Silent is Gold  Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
JustDie

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:47:36 AM

nah sign spammer ?

@OP im interested can you send me more details ? if thats money laundring or stolen card / any i will reject

dayjouria (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:49:18 AM

Professional traders know how things work. And we want to work only with experienced and professional traders.

From what I see in most of the very juvenile and inexperienced comments here, many posters are far away from that.

Sorry but this is not a free online course of PP-101 for dummies/kids.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:10:44 PM

Professional traders know how things work. And we want to work only with experienced and professional traders.

From what I see in most of the very juvenile and inexperienced comments here, many posters are far away from that.

Sorry but this is not a free online course of PP-101 for dummies/kids.
Why don't you try to explain it to us? I am sure there are experienced and professional traders here who would understand what your doing if its legit.
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 12:35:33 PM

My experiences may be inadequate to fall under in any of your qualifications requirements, but nobody is foolish enough to fall into your trap. "you can't screw us and we can't screw you", but our Paypal account will be fucked up once you did a chargeback.
You should try again on another forum, dayjouria (AKA experienced and professional trader).

Life sucks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: