Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nastnamaste

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:40:59 AM

Why you don't give us more info about you and the team? Why should i invest only in your promise if you have no reputation?

So sad to see LISK supporters coming in competitors thread spreading negativity! What a shame...did you get a troll bounty from Lisk to act like you're doing or what? Grin Grin Grin

Your account was created one day ago and your 4 posts are all in this thread. You call me a troll?  Grin
Thanks for answering. I am sure now this is a scam and you are one of  PrismRevolutions sockpuppet.  Tongue Tongue

My account has been created when i knew about this project since i wasn't an user of this forum before, so no sockpuppet here just a newbie. Is it so strange? I'm not interested in many other coins apart ethereum (and i use their forum) so that's why i'm new here and i only posted here.
Anyway is a shaming way as you are doing. Come to competitors projects of the one supported by you (cause you have the LISK signature...) to say "scam, not legit, sockpuppet" really makes you a proper troll.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

Why you don't give us more info about you and the team? Why should i invest only in your promise if you have no reputation?

So sad to see LISK supporters coming in competitors thread spreading negativity! What a shame...did you get a troll bounty from Lisk to act like you're doing or what? Grin Grin Grin

Your account was created one day ago and your 4 posts are all in this thread. You call me a troll?  Grin
Thanks for answering. I am sure now this is a scam and you are one of  PrismRevolutions sockpuppet.  Tongue Tongue

My account has been created when i knew about this project since i wasn't an user of this forum before, so no sockpuppet here just a newbie. Is it so strange? I'm not interested in many other coins apart ethereum (and i use their forum) so that's why i'm new here and i only posted here.
Anyway is a shaming way as you are doing. Come to competitors projects of the one supported by you (cause you have the LISK signature...) to say "scam, not legit, sockpuppet" really makes you a proper troll.

At least I am no scammer Cheesy

But seriously what you are doing sucks , next time come up with something better , get a fake id fake escrow etc , anyone who knows the slightest about crypto can tell your project is a scam after like 1 minute reading into it.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
moroneroo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:00:12 PM

For an ICO, the least expected is that we know who is behind the project.

But here, we have no disclosure, no persons, no companies, no nothing. Even, no whois info on your URL.

I usually participate in ICOs... but not in this, at least while you're in the dark :/
nastnamaste

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:00:50 PM

At least I am no scammer Cheesy

But seriously what you are doing sucks , next time come up with something better , get a fake id fake escrow etc , anyone who knows the slightest about crypto can tell your project is a scam after like 1 minute reading into it.

Why you say "At least I am no scammer" ? where did you get involved in the above discussion? Are you maybe a socketpuppet account of mirador17 and i can bet you're a Lisk supporter too spreading some nice FUD here?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:03:48 PM

Thats fine delete my posts. Ill make a thread to warn everyone what I uncovered

Check in the Altcoin Discussion section
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

You just have been warned 2 times. You kept posting FUd so i had to delete your message.

Try to keep a civil discussion and contribute with constructive criticisms.

Thanks.
nastnamaste

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:09:32 PM

And here it is the IOTA supporter coming fud others projects...is everyone here just acting as this? I really cannot understand how you do not realise how ridiculous you are..you support IOTA ico but then you come here with your shit posts. LOL.

At least leave the thread if not interested you're really spamming so much.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:11:57 PM

And here it is the IOTA supporter coming fud others projects...is everyone here just acting as this? I really cannot understand how you do not realise how ridiculous you are..you support IOTA ico but then you come here with your shit posts. LOL.

At least leave the thread if not interested you're really spamming so much.

@nastnamaste the same warning counts also for you Smiley

Thanks.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:13:00 PM

They haven't missed even one hallmark of a scam
They have every one

Ask yourself if you have ever seen an honest ICO act this way?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:20:49 PM

TRANSLATIONS BOUNTIES:

We will reward with 1000 PRM tokens for each translation.
We are interested in any language translation until they met the basic requirements of being translated correctly (about the grammar side and the content one) and they are not made with Google translate (we check for this).

Claimed language translation until now:

- Spanish

- Indonesian

- Italian

We also need that our translator updates the translated ANN when we update the main one.

If you want to apply for this bounty PM us or write here in  the thread.
CryptoGore

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 12:25:06 PM

Any bounties for Video explanations of PRISM? I'm a video professional in real life so i think i can make something to support PRISM, like an explanation / informative video of some minutes.

Let me know Smiley

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:28:32 PM

Any bounties for Video explanations of PRISM? I'm a video professional in real life so i think i can make something to support PRISM, like an explanation / informative video of some minutes.

Let me know Smiley

Hi CryptoGore, that would be amazing yes. Informative video about Prism was already in our development marketing agenda, but we would love to have the community contribution also for this side of the project.

Please take a direct contact with us, such Skype or email so we can talk further about it.

Many thanks,

Rick.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:25:10 PM

Hi! when will be available some pre-alpha version of users client with DAPP creating function? Do you plan this during crowdsale? You see, i haven't trust to empty words without some proof. Anyway, such serious and ambitious project is simply obliged to to show his face of TEAM - with photo, biography, promo video (like Buterin or Slock.it doing this in their's way) Also i'd like to hear some ROADMAP and comparative advantages of this project.

Hi Jazzycrypt thanks for your interest.

pre-alpha version of PRISMCHAIN wallet with Dapps, coding suite and many testing tool will be available after the end of crowdsale but before the scheduled release of XPRM in mid of may 2016 so to test and debug larger network issues which could arise. Our developers published a tech papaer explaining some of the techniques and concepts/practices they applied into PRISM core. I invite you to give a read on the official Blog, and in the event you're not a techy user, skip the middle part until you can find the contracts examples. This is still an early version of technology implemented into Prism and developers still have to upload the TLB (triple layer blockchain) paper to describe it properly.

I understand, being an investor myself of other currencies such ETH from the early days, your concernings but i can ensure that every information about Prism, his team, his development and its progresses will be published during this early days so that investors could take more confidence with our project.

Have a nice day,

Rick.

P.S. Brief timeline is available on tiki toki interactive website, a deeper roadmap with more details is coming son together with a comparison list between the hottest newgen currencies such ETH, LISK and PRISM.
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:44:17 PM

People already trolling lot here, i think definitely that PRISM is going to be great. When FUD starts for a "project" here in this forum you know that the project could be good.
Strange logic there, but it is. Just look at the past for many example, first of all ETH. So much trolls and FUD after the post of Vitalik and now we all see what happened.....lol

I'l stand still with Prism until i have no proof of what trolls says. I prefer supporting than denigrating with no reasons. Keep up PRISM and make it big!
Is asking for CEO identity trolling?
WHO IS Eric Truss???

You, CryptoGore, are officially the dumbest Prism shill in the entire universe.
This project fit all parameters of clear scam with no real merit.

scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:57:26 PM

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:57:32 PM

People already trolling lot here, i think definitely that PRISM is going to be great. When FUD starts for a "project" here in this forum you know that the project could be good.
Strange logic there, but it is. Just look at the past for many example, first of all ETH. So much trolls and FUD after the post of Vitalik and now we all see what happened.....lol

I'l stand still with Prism until i have no proof of what trolls says. I prefer supporting than denigrating with no reasons. Keep up PRISM and make it big!
WHO IS Eric Truss???

PMd you, please stop fighting in the thread Smiley

Thank you.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:58:13 PM

So with a .5-BTC investment before the 16th mar. will yield me a 15k bonus? Also, my main concern is the transfer over to XPRM. A hint of the value of the PRM Token against the XPRM would be helpful.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 921

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 02:01:33 PM

can i translate your ANN into indonesian language Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:05:23 PM

WHO IS Eric Truss???

PMd you, please stop fighting in the thread Smiley

Yea but you PMd me to check linkedin...i already did that yesterday.
Lot of people named Eric Truss, none of them connected to crypto or Bitcoin anyhow.
I am not going to be the early bird if you are afraid to put your names behind the project.

Thank you.
captainvest

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:05:46 PM

Total BTC Invested: 4,345 (http://www.prismchain.com/)

That is a LOT in just a day or so. After 3 weeks Lisk is only up to 4140 btc. Is there an address that shows the amount. Are you sure it's not 4.345 btc? That would make more sense to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: