Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:37:17 PM

Will escrow still be with coinbase?
no

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:39:50 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 05:01:45 PM by greentea

Will escrow still be with coinbase?

coinbase was never escrow, just a coinbase wallet to collect BTC

there is no escrow for this coin

UPDATE:
First coinbase drops them ... now Shapeshift has distanced themselves from this coin:

They make it sound like a partnership ..oops!

Please remove ShapeShift mention from this post. ShapeShift.io is in no way, shape, or form associated with Prism. PLEASE REMOVE

A new Payment gateway is now available to buy in PRISM crowdsale. We also enabled the chance to buy $PRM tokens via Shapeshift.io, so you can use almost every established cryptocurrency to fund our project! Simply go ahead for the purchase and then click on "Pay with Altcoins"

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:43:26 PM

How is this coin different from others?
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:47:31 PM

You can check all the info on the official Blog, find the link in the OP.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:52:22 PM

You can check all the info on the official Blog, find the link in the OP.

Thanks
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:00:17 PM

A new Payment gateway is now available to buy in PRISM crowdsale. We also enabled the chance to buy $PRM tokens via Shapeshift.io, so you can use almost every established cryptocurrency to fund our project! Simply go ahead for the purchase and then click on "Pay with Altcoins"

Just head up to our website www.prismchain.com and click on one of the many buttons with the "Crowdsale" label.

Also, for all the users who loves anonimity, we enabled a TOR based payment gateway at this link: http://gcvqzacplu4veul4.onion/pay/DEC5B73438-780508

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:06:13 PM

So now we can pay with Shifty Button. What happened with CoinBase?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:11:09 PM

Nothing. We updated to the new payment gateway cause it offers this functionality and it will attract a wider userbase.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:13:51 PM

To compensate the downtime of the payment gateway happened today we will extend the "Early Birds Bonus" until tomorrow 17th March.
dpapaemc

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

Does not everyone here that is interested in PrismChain not already have the technology to convert coins at will. Trying really hard to have some faith here, but Shifty Button hardly seems like an update from CoinBase.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:50:09 PM

Does not everyone here that is interested in PrismChain not already have the technology to convert coins at will. Trying really hard to have some faith here, but Shifty Button hardly seems like an update from CoinBase.

I guess coinbase suspended the ICO?  Guess coinbase isnt a fan of projects who use stock pictures and claim they are of their dev.

Absolutely not.

As explained:

Nothing. We updated to the new payment gateway cause it offers this functionality and it will attract a wider userbase.

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 07:57:13 PM

@bitbitch WHOISGUARD offers a good protection against DNS attacks, spam, phishing and more.

Nothing strage there.
its only protecting your identity

WhoisGuard is a privacy protection service that prevents people from seeing your name and gaining access to your address, phone number and email when they do a Whois search on your domain. It puts our address information to the public Whois instead of yours to protect you from potential spam and even identity theft.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
dpapaemc

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:02:59 PM

Your loosing me Rick. I am a potential investor and my 0.5-BTC is loaded and ready to go. So if changing the gateway is to accommodate more users, why would you drop Coinbase where a lot of heavy investors in BTC have accounts? And why wasn't the little detail of payment already worked out before sale started? I don't like changes before we even get started.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:28:51 PM

Your loosing me Rick. I am a potential investor and my 0.5-BTC is loaded and ready to go. So if changing the gateway is to accommodate more users, why would you drop Coinbase where a lot of heavy investors in BTC have accounts? And why wasn't the little detail of payment already worked out before sale started? I don't like changes before we even get started.

Dear dpapaemc I understand your concernings and i can ensure you that we made this change only due to the pressure of requests coming from many of our investors who are holding also other currencies other than BTC.
So basically this have been made in the interest of you and all the other potential investors and supporters of PRISM.

We didn't thought to receive so much attention and many backers also in the first days, so we weren't prepared to offer a multi currencies exchange for our Crowdsale.

The concept is that we want to reward as much as we can our investors and a little switch on another payment gateway (as respectable and trustable as the other) won't affect in any way the terms and details of ICO.

Feel free to take all the time needed to think about your investment with us. I can only say that you won't remain disappointed if you'd choose to support PRISM.

Warm regards,

Rick.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:39:48 PM

We are also in the process of getting involved user "miffman" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83038) as our Escrow for post-Crowdsale terms and funds management.

This will add a layer of confidence for our investors userbase. More updates soon.

Thanks for your attention,

Rick.
CryptoGore

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 08:54:05 PM

Just head up to our website www.prismchain.com and click on one of the many buttons with the "Crowdsale" label.

Also, for all the users who loves anonimity, we enabled a TOR based payment gateway at this link: http://gcvqzacplu4veul4.onion/pay/DEC5B73438-780508

This is very nice! Smart move! Smiley

I'm almost ready with the video as promised i will show you tomorrow, hear you soon and keep up the good job. Smiley

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:49:55 AM

Hi. Portuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1401223
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:55:19 AM

A short reminder: today is day 3 of our Crowdsale, and so it's the last day for early birds bonus offer (get 15k $PRM bonus if you invest more than 0.5 BTC)

TOTAL BTC RAISED: 11 BTC of 500 BTC

DAYS LEFT TO ICO END: 26

Don't forget that many other investors bonuses are available as specified here: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-8fe44d4ce44e#.a44dauq00

Thanks for your support.

What happens if we do not reach 500BTC?
All PRISM will be divided between the supporters?

edit!
Sorry...now i see

What happens if crowdsale goal is not fully reached?
If the total amount goal of the crowdsale (498.75 BTC) is not reached we will launch Prism however and we will burn into an unspendable address the remaining unsold coins. This process will be executed by a third party escrow service to ensure any dirty tricks are made with the unsold coins. Proof of executed burn will be published on official channels.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:56:58 AM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!
dpapaemc

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:14:29 PM

So yesterday, after I got the payment button to work, I did a little test run and put a small amount of LTC in for some PRM. It took the coin and ShapeShift sent me a email as it always does when I use that service, but no confirmation from prism of the purchase. How can I send an entire BTC to the project without any documention that I am to receive tokens in return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: