Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:45:12 PM

I also have reservations.
I checked the PrismChain team.
The only guy on linkedin is Eric Truss - No photo, no connections.
I find it hard to believe that Adolfo, having a "12 years back experienced Javascript developer, supporting node.js from its birth" is not on linkedin.
The forum is down.

I have lost BTC to far more polished and believable outfits - so the onus is on them to get some trust.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:50:10 PM

So yesterday, after I got the payment button to work, I did a little test run and put a small amount of LTC in for some PRM. It took the coin and ShapeShift sent me a email as it always does when I use that service, but no confirmation from prism of the purchase. How can I send an entire BTC to the project without any documention that I am to receive tokens in return.

When you fund our project via the payment gateway you are required to insert an email address. As explained in Terms and Details of the Crowdsale that is required because you will receive the wallet file to your email, so that you can import the presale into your own wallet.

When you make a purchse you also receive a ID for the transaction that you must write down in case of some problems arise.

All the procedure is explained here so there is no point of being scared: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation

Also to calculate the tokens in return just divide the amount of BTC sent for the price of each coin (0.0000175) This will return you the exact amount of PRM you will receive.

My best,

Rick.

PS. for a good forum netiquette please avoid using bold sentences to write.
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:00:39 PM

Don't need a lesson on *Etiquette. What I need is something more than a TX number to give up hundreds for a coin with no white papers or source code. My tag might say newbie in this forum, but I'm far from new to crypto. Just made a small fortune with Augur and maybe you should learn some *Etiquette on how to promote your coin.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:20:26 PM

Don't need a lesson on *Etiquette. What I need is something more than a TX number to give up hundreds for a coin with no white papers or source code. My tag might say newbie in this forum, but I'm far from new to crypto. Just made a small fortune with Augur and maybe you should learn some *Etiquette on how to promote your coin.

We're happy for you about your Augur investment success, and won't offend you in any way with the netiquette words Smiley

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:16:46 PM

How is it you've made a small fortune when you can't even trade it yet?

You don't actually believe the price on that bullshit "exchange" that's providing the current rate, do you?

I agree with what you're saying here about PRISM, however, "made a small fortune with Augur" is far premature.

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:28:37 PM

Correct, hasn't launched yet. Can sell only entire wallet with esrow. Had two accounts. Still have larger account. I do know it will probably burn up some value when dumps into market. Plenty of wiggle room on that one.
ShapeShift.io

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

Please remove ShapeShift mention from this post. ShapeShift.io is in no way, shape, or form associated with Prism. PLEASE REMOVE

A new Payment gateway is now available to buy in PRISM crowdsale. We also enabled the chance to buy $PRM tokens via Shapeshift.io, so you can use almost every established cryptocurrency to fund our project! Simply go ahead for the purchase and then click on "Pay with Altcoins"

Just head up to our website www.prismchain.com and click on one of the many buttons with the "Crowdsale" label.

Also, for all the users who loves anonimity, we enabled a TOR based payment gateway at this link: http://gcvqzacplu4veul4.onion/pay/DEC5B73438-780508

Follow us on our new profile: ShapeShift.com

Assembler

Activity: 220
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

Please remove ShapeShift mention from this post. ShapeShift.io is in no way, shape, or form associated with Prism. PLEASE REMOVE

A new Payment gateway is now available to buy in PRISM crowdsale. We also enabled the chance to buy $PRM tokens via Shapeshift.io, so you can use almost every established cryptocurrency to fund our project! Simply go ahead for the purchase and then click on "Pay with Altcoins"

Just head up to our website www.prismchain.com and click on one of the many buttons with the "Crowdsale" label.

Also, for all the users who loves anonimity, we enabled a TOR based payment gateway at this link: http://gcvqzacplu4veul4.onion/pay/DEC5B73438-780508

wtf? PRISM is scam?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:49:51 PM

Dear Shapeshift.io there is no any reference to a "partnership" with you.

The payment gateway we are using allows to use your service as a way of payment to exchange coins into BTC, nothing else.

As your is a public service everyone is allowed to use it.

Again we underline how there's absolutely no reference to ANY kind of "partnership" with Shapeshift, so no reason to have it removed.

Thanks for the comprehension,

Best regards.

Rick.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:58:48 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2016, 11:55:41 AM by drays

I have read a lot of text in the official blog regarding the crowdfunding, but there is something still unclear to me.
Can I please have clear answer in this questions:

1. Is there escrow for this crowdfund?
2. If yes, who is that, and how the guarantee looks like (mean what are conditions for releasing the funds)?
3. Please post a link to a page where the escrow (not you) lists those terms, signed by escrow.

Thanks.

... this space is not for rent ...
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:10:15 PM

I have read a lot of text in the official blog regarding the crowdfunding, but there is something still unclear to me.

2. If yes, who is that, and how the guarantee looks like (mean what are conditions for releasing the funds)?
3. Please post a link to a page where the escrow (not you) lists those terms, signed by escrow.

Thanks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:01:24 PM

Thanks.

During the presale the safety of fund is guaranteeed by the team members.

As posted before we received an Escrow proposal from the user "miffman" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83038) as our Escrow for post-Crowdsale terms and funds management.

My best regards,

Rick.
nastnamaste

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:02:28 PM

I'm in!

I want also apply for French translation, is that still available?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:03:33 PM

I'm in!

I want also apply for French translation, is that still available?

Yes, nastnamaste, French translation bounty is still available.

Feel free to submit it to us when done.

Thank you very much!
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:09:16 PM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:17:13 PM

Thanks.

During the presale the safety of fund is guaranteeed by the team members.

As posted before we received an Escrow proposal from the user "miffman" (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83038) as our Escrow for post-Crowdsale terms and funds management.

My best regards,

Rick.

Undecided Puzzled.
Are Bitcons received from "pre-sale" different from Bitcoins received from "post-Crowdsale"? By the way the terms are confusing too: what you run now you call "pre-sale", the second part is called "post-crowdsale", so question arises - is there a real "crowdsale" in between of them? Smiley

Why funds from second sale are escrowed, but funds from first one are not? Any logic behind this beside the obvious one (don't want to put it here, not to be called a FUD-er)? Funds are guaranteed by anonymous team members, who have nothing to lose except BCT newbie accounts..? Am not impressed.

... this space is not for rent ...
CryptoGore

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 01:40:37 PM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!

Will deliver the video right today, hope you will like it! Smiley

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
eskiboy

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:08:43 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Broken grammar, unprofessional writing, not much actual info yet crowdsale details all over, anonymous "team of highly skilled professionals".. hmm.. no wait, they have skype so it must be legit   Roll Eyes

Seriously though, this must be some kind of a joke right? You can't even write Environment properly and you're asking people for 500btc?

Is this you placebo?  Grin 

Thanks for pointing out the typo.

Fixed it.

No problem Kris, erm.. I mean Rick Grin and yes, you maybe fixed the thread but not your website. It's ok though, you shouldn't bother anyway since you don't really give a shit about your website or whatever. You just want to collect as much BTC as possible, right?

Good luck with your revolution though Wink

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:27:50 PM

How many BTCs have you raised till now?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

How many BTCs have you raised till now?

You can check the amount raised on www.prismchain.com .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: