Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:49:21 AM

is the Chinese translation taken? I am interested.

Chinese translation is still available, feel free to do it and submit so that you can be listed for its bounty.

Thanks.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:51:17 AM

Looks pretty cool,
I'm putting some coins in.

Thanks for your interest icecube45!
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:53:39 AM

Is this a scam coin like many others  Roll Eyes ?

Say something bad about them, and see how fast your post is deleted. yes, for sure it is.

This is why I don't like self-mod. thread  Cheesy ... maybe they will not delete my post (who knows?).

We will not delete any post if there is no trolling, fud, offences, or blatant topics in it.

Regards.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:01:40 PM

Hello @PrismRevolution,

I am interested in the project but cant seem to understand the entirety of it, so if you could help me with my questions it would be appreciated.

Is this platform a fork of any other project that has been released or is Prism being developed from the ground up?

Does the platform include smart contract?

How long have the developers been working on this sole project?

How many developers are there in total working on this project?

Where is the development team based?

Thanks in advance.

Hi BTCRoyal, here's the answers to your legit questions.

Is this platform a fork of any other project that has been released or is Prism being developed from the ground up?

PRISM uses the ETH codebase plus some great features added which are unique.

Does the platform include smart contract?

Yes it does. More info about it will be disclosed later on.

How long have the developers been working on this sole project?

Actually 3/4 months an still working hard.

How many developers are there in total working on this project?

We have 1 main developer, as written in the team description in our blog. Anyway part of the funds will be used to hire more developers during PRISM's life.

Where is the development team based?

We're based in the Uk, but we have life and job experience matured all over Europe.

We really hope to have you supporting PRISM soon, if you have any other doubt or question please contact us via one of the official channels listed in the OP.

Best and warm regards,

Rick.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:03:00 PM

cool project idea, escrow is good idea too. I might join  Wink

Thanks caramelisedbanknote, we love to see some community and users support for PRISM Wink
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:07:18 PM

Are you using any reputable escrow provider to secure the crowdsale?

Since this is a new coin there can be situations when the price will absolutely sag down and at that time escrow will rescue the funds to the initial buy holders.

Hopefully you got my point.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:10:48 PM

Are you using any reputable escrow provider to secure the crowdsale?

Since this is a new coin there can be situations when the price will absolutely sag down and at that time escrow will rescue the funds to the initial buy holders.

Hopefully you got my point.

Sure, i got your point.

Unfortunately market speculations are not depending from the dev team itself, so the exchange price of the coin won't be a valid refund requirement for investors.

All the infos about escrow have been already discussed in some of the posts before, please roll back and give a read.

Funds will be refunded only if the terms of crowdsale are not met as explained in our blog post about it.

My best regards,

Rick.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

A quick post to thanks all the investors who are backing us, we reached almost 50 BTC. Still a long way to go but we hope in the next 3 weeks to find the right support.

Also i would like to announce that Prism developers confirmed the availability of a multipool for PRISM just after launch. This means that users will be able to point their mining equipment to the Prism multipool, mine altcoin, auto exchange them and receive PRM as payout. (Payouts are bought on exchange sells so that multipool increase buy pressure on the markets, thus is convenient for every coin holder.)

Hear soon community,

Rick.
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:35:13 PM

A quick post to thanks all the investors who are backing us, we reached almost 50 BTC. Still a long way to go but we hope in the next 3 weeks to find the right support.

Also i would like to announce that Prism developers confirmed the availability of a multipool for PRISM just after launch. This means that users will be able to point their mining equipment to the Prism multipool, mine altcoin, auto exchange them and receive PRM as payout. (Payouts are bought on exchange sells so that multipool increase buy pressure on the markets, thus is convenient for every coin holder.)

Hear soon community,

Rick.

excellent! congratulations!
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:38:00 PM

Hear soon community,

Rick.

Awesome! Can you please post  the crowdsale address?

Cheers

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:02:13 AM

Hear soon community,

Rick.

Awesome! Can you please post  the crowdsale address?

Cheers

I already replied to your questions regarding also this point in the previous answer, please roll back a few posts and check it out.

Regards
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:45:57 AM

when I clicked join crowd sale, it directed me to the coinkite payment site. Just wonder how can I purchase prism through Shapeshift.io?
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

Just letting everyone know, I am not the escrow, at least not right now. I did put in a proposal, but it is still not confirmed yet, as it has been said.  Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:58:27 AM

when I clicked join crowd sale, it directed me to the coinkite payment site. Just wonder how can I purchase prism through Shapeshift.io?

When you are in the payment gateway windows, insert your email, refund address and click on to proceed to next step.

When you see the QR code with the BTC address just look below it and you find a link "Pay with alts". Click on it and it will go through Shapeshift payment gateway.

Thanks for the interest,

Rick.
Niemands

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:52:51 AM

Just letting everyone know, I am not the escrow, at least not right now. I did put in a proposal, but it is still not confirmed yet, as it has been said.  Smiley

So, in fact there is no escrow at the moment?  Roll Eyes

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:02:30 PM

This point has already been discussed and you can find all the info regarding in our blog posts.

Regards.
Niemands

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

This point has already been discussed and you can find all the info regarding in our blog posts.

Regards.

Too many letters -- can't handle it  Roll Eyes
Yes or No?

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:54:27 PM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!
NotMyRealAccount

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:09:21 PM

Regards.

Too many letters -- can't handle it  Roll Eyes
Yes or No?

And the answers is?
pennyford

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:22:06 PM

I'm interested too. for your ICO, sent approx. 0.5 BTC to coinkite BTC address. however, no receipt or what so ever. do I have to create an account at coinkite???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: